Because you loved me once

Why you make me feel this way
You look up at Cris. His eyes are a deepened brown, and they capture you as you can't help but stare into them.

You stay in your position, perched up against the door, as you watch him. Your heart is beating wildly, you start to get nervous as you feel sweat begin to drip down your face and onto your neck.

You are too captivated by his eyes, they look so gentle, so....kind. How could this have ever been the man who broke your heart?

You are staring at him, still in complete shock when suddenly he is against you. Pinning you to the door.

~~How did he do that so swiftly?! I was just watching him and didn't see him move!~~ you think as your breathing starts to shorten

"~~~~ I'm, I'm so sorry I've ever hurt you ~~~~. Please....just please give me another chance." he whispered deeply as he brushed his lips past your ear.

He knew your weakness: His deep voice.

Cris ran his lips across your ear and down your neck gently but teasingly. You close your eyes beginning to feel calm again.

 Cris gently kissed your collar bone and made his way to your chest with a chain of soft kisses.

You shudder as his hands made his way up your sides and his kisses began to get sloppy. "S-Stop"you mutter our suddenly feeling sick in your stomach.

Cris smirked"you don't want me to stop you like this"he muttered kissing you to keep you quiet.

You struggle suddenly unable to breath as you pushed him back into a wall. You both stand there in and akward silence as you look up"I said stop. I don't want this, not anymore. Now, instead of wanting you I actually feel sick just thinking about you. Why should I suffer for you?". You say softly trying to be tuff as you quickly turn to leave.

"because you loved me once"you hear him say almost heartbrokenly. 

************************** EXOtics xD I'm sorry in the previous chapter I gave you false info. The Lay thing isn't til the next chapter :3 I'm sorry!!!!!