I have felt this way before

Why you make me feel this way
Seung-Hyun?! But, but what is he doing here?! He is supposed to be in Japan with Jiyong!

Either way, he is here. And he stopped Min from possibly giving you a concussion. You owe him that.

You stare at the ground as you watch Min flee the scene embarrassed. 

Seung-Hyun crossed his arms as he leaned against the same aisle you were. "I'm sorry ~~~~........for everything"he said softly. His deep voice has always had a talent for making you melt inside. "I've been thinking about you lately......a lot ~~~~~~". He said softly looking at you.

"I wanted to come sooner but I heard you were with Cris.....then rumors spread about you with Lay.....and jiyong read a text Kai sent to him about you falling down a flight of steps.....I got the soonest flight I could"he said in a hushed voice.

You blush and fight your self to look up at him. His face was.....soft.....slightly reddened cheeks from embarresment. You quickly look away as he glanced over at you. "I guess what I'm asking for ~~~~~, is........a second chance."

You look up quickly"what?! No! Not after what you did! You left me! No warning. Do you know what it's like to be in live one day and  then see that person with another person?!?!?!?!"you say angrily.

Seung-Hyun frowned and grabbed your shoulders"yes......I have felt that before......when you started dating Cris"

**********************

I Love You All So Much!!!!!!!' please keep commenting!!!!!! I know it's a resllllly short chapter I'm sorrryyyyy