You had your chance

Why you make me feel this way
Lay chewed on his lip as he shook you awake, not able to completely dress you as you slept, he managed your shirt and shorts.

You woke up and moaned"whaaaat~" you whined as you sat up and bumped your head against a roof.

~wait....what kind of roof is this low?!~ you think as you groggily open your eyes.

You yawn as you look up into Lays patient eyes"where are we?"you ask as you sat up and stretched your arms behind your back.

Lay smiled as he helped you out of the car"I drove you home, you were sleeping so well this morning I didn't want to wake you!". He said as he lifted you up into his arms and closed the door shut behind him.

You yawn and wrap your arms around him"take me upstairs I'm tired oppa" you say tiredly as you rest your head into the nape of his neck.

Cris chuckled as he held Mins hand and walked her down the side walk. ~why have I not given this girl a chance? She is so funny?!~ he thought as he turned the corner to their dorm.

Cris stopped in his tracks and pulled Min back as he watched Lay carry you into your dorm.

It wasn't the fact Lay was carrying you that upset me~ he thought ~ but is he carrying her bra and underwear? Shouldn't those be on her?!~ he thought squeezing Mins hand so tightly she released a slight yelp.

Cris looked at Min and frowned"I'll call you later, right now I have to call a group meeting"he growled as he threw her hand away and stormed over to his dorm leaving her alone.

Cris raged up the steps and into his room as he called Lay.

Lay sighed and pulled away from your lips to answer his phone"what"he said point blankly.

Cris growled"you. Here . Now"he said hanging up.

You whimper as you watch layaway stand up and grab his jacket quickly"I gotta go babe, I'll text you in a couple minutes"he said leaning in and kissing your cheek.

Lay watched you pout as he quickly left and made his way to Cris's. He frowned upon seeing an upset cris.

"so....I went to your dorm last night and you weren't there. Then I saw you holding ~~~~~'s underwear, I'm not going to be ignorant and pretend I don't know what's going on, but why? I thought you were my friend"

Lay frowned and crossed his arms"when it comes to ~~~~ I have to set our friendship apart, you hurt her bad, and she needed someone.....that someone was me".

Cris stood from the chair he was sitting in. Who is this guy? He thinks he can just take my girl. She's mine she had always been mine and she will always be.

Lay crossed his arms"you had your chance with her and you blew it"he growled"I will never let anything happen to her, I love~".

Min panted as she bust through the door"CRIS I SWEAR I TRIED TO STOP IT BUT SHE JUST FELL!!!!" she yelled out as she fell in front of him.

Lay looked down at her quickly"what?! What's wrong?!"

"~~~~....she fell....down the steps!"min cried out as she covered her face.

*******************what do you think? Should there be a zesty (yep used that word)  scene at the hospital? I feel like it could be good ;).