You found out for yourself it seems

Why you make me feel this way
Why? Why now? Why ever? Why here? Why after that?! Why? Why would Seung-Hyun decide to just swoop in and rescue you from a potentially harmful injury then just.....just throw a ton of heavy bricks onto your chest like that? This possibly....no.....this positively hurts more than a can of soup to the head.

Curled up on your couch that night you ponder all the possibilities....of ever getting back with him. Just when all seems well, you can't keep Lay off your mind.

If he was doing this for you, to keep you safe, then why did he leave after he watched her lift the can? Why didn't he stop her from hurting you? Why didn't he step in like Seung-Hyun?

It's just too much to think about at the moment but you have to. You have to make a choice....but it's all too blurry of a line right now.

Yes Seung-Hyun saved you, and when you were dating he loved you. Or so you thought.....before Min took him from you.

You cuddle your legs to your chest and sob alittle as you thought about that night.

*********flashback**************

"Oppa! I'm home! I got you your favorite!"you yelled out as you made your way to the kitchen.

~Silence~

"oppa?!"you yell out again.

Nothing

~He's here though his car is outside~ you thought as you set the groceries away.

You slip your shoes off by the door and start to prance up the steps.

~You cringe as you remember it. Clear as day. ~

Soft escaped the Bedroom that Seung-Hyun was borrowing in your home.

You gasp slightly, thinking he was doing it by himself again. Until the female voice came"Are you sure she won't show up?"the voice that is all too familiar now spoke out.

You crept down the hall to the room, hearing the creaking and the soft "Anny, she left for the store"you hear his deep voice whisper.

His voice having the talent to make you melt when he talked, made you melt so far down that you were certain you'd never get up off the floor you just fell to.

Unfortunately, you made a thump noise when you hit the floor.

You quickly stand dizzily as you hear T.O.P and this girl scramble for their clothes.

They know they've been caught.

You use the wall as a guidance as you try to make your way back downstairs. But as you reach the top of the steps, he walked out. "~~~~~~, come here. I have to tell you something"he said softly.

You turn around in such a manner that only intoxication could have been why you were this way.

Seung Hyun made his way toward you when you saw a brunette poke her head out of the bedroom.

Seung-Hyun sighed as he grabbed your hands. Unable to even bare looking at him you quickly pull your hands away"w-why Seung-Hyun? Didn't I love you enough?"you ask as tears began to slide down your cheeks"w-wasn't I enough? You told me I was all you'd ever need. When did that change opp- Seung Hyun?". You asked with a quavering voice.

"I didn't mean for it to end this way ~~~~. I was going to tell you but.....you found out on your own it seems"he said softly looking down ashamed.

******************

You sigh and unfold your legs, there was no getting comfortable tonight. Too many things were keeping you up and around.

You jump instantly and are pulled from your thoughts when you looked down at your phone that has just went off.

Lay <3::

     Meet me at the usual spot. You know where.

******************

Did I make up for not writing much last chapter? Comments are lived/appreciated :3