Us alone

Why you make me feel this way
~ you stand in front of the man who changed your life in both good ways and bad, although right now. At this moment. All you feel are emotions of jealousy. You don't mean to be jealous, you don't mean to feel like you like him because as far as you care he could go mess around with all the girls in the world.

-But, this girl. Not her. Not someone so beautiful, not someone who could be better than you. Not someone that even you melt into. Not someone you know.

-"I really am surprised ~~~ that you don't recognize me"Min said as she flipped her dark hair over her shoulder and hugged cris' waist.

-You shrug and act like the situation wasn't affecting you but inside you knew it hurt, it hurt a lot. You feel like you could just go take your own life right there~was I such a bad girlfriend that he was ready to move on this fast?!~you ask your self as you try to make familiar of Min's face.

-"I'm the one who took TOP after he left you. Don't you remember? I said'since your dating all these stars and can't keep one of them I might as well pick up the messes' remember me now?".

-You clench your fist, suddenly you did remember. Her dark eyes staring into yours the day you stood up to her and confronted her on her relationship with TOP. The day your heart broke for the first time.

-Hot tears began to form in your eyes as you turned around to walk away."Is that all you're  good for?"you hear Lay interrupt"picking up what ~~~leaves behind? Does that mean you are some kind of trash yourself?".

-You gasp and turn around"L-Lay what are you doing I thought you left?!".

-Lay shook his head"not after I saw them coming"he said forcefully pulling you to his side as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. 

-Cris looked up at Lay and growled"what did I tell you last night ~~~? I guess your ears where clogged. Here. Let me say it again: STAY AWAY from my friends"he said angrily. 

-Lay squeezed your shoulder and frowned"No Cris. You LEAVE us alone".

***************Thank you all for the feed back I live to see what everyone has to say about the stories and all the input muahhh** and yes Nickerz the code worked thank you muchhhh