The finale.....4/16

Why you make me feel this way
How could he be so stupid?! He should've seen that stupid bus coming around the corner! He should've looked up for just one second! Then he would've never gotten hit. ~you think angrily as you look at Kris' unconscious body laying there in the ambulance. ~If he would have just took one glimpse he would have seem the huge bus that was coming! And what about that bus?! Didn't they see that guy running?! What kind of bus driver is that?!~

You shake with anger and tight nerves as the ambulance takes you and Kris to the hospital. He still isnt responding to the treatment the nurses are giving him. Atleast he is still breathing. ~you think as you sit back against the wall of the ambulance~. You shield your eyes as the doors to the ambulance fly open and sunlight streams in covering everything.  

The paramedics grab the bed kris is on and pull him out of the ambulance. You watch and wait as they lift him onto the bed they had waiting outside. Without hesitation you jump out of the ambulance and grab into one of the railings lining the bed.

"Ma'am you're not aloud to touch the bed until he's in the room"a nurse said as she tried pushing your hand away.

"NO!"you snap out gripping the rail"I'm not letting go"you say calmly collecting yourself. "I'm not....letting him go"you whispered.

You run next to the paramedics as they rush kris into the hospital. Unable to go into the emergency operating room with the doctors, you are shown to a waiting room.

----------2 hours pass--------------

Standing next to the window your lip is ripped up from you chewing on it and your perfectly done nails are now a piece of Picasso art work. You twist you hair in your fingers nervously as your eyes were heavy from the tears that stained your cheeks. ~~it must be bad since they won't let me see him~~you think as your lip quavers.

"ahem....miss~~~~~?"you hear as you quickly spin around. your heart skips a beat as you see it's a doctor"y-yes?".

"he's ready for visitors, but he's sleeping so you must be quiet....and you are going to have to dismiss his looks now miss~~~~". You nod vigorously and pull yourself together. You fallow the doctor through out a ton of hall ways and twist and turns. Seeing all the kids and elders and adults...sick waiting and helping. You stop in front of the door as the doctor walks in. Staring at the number of the room 416....how is that possible?~~~you think as the doctor grabs your attention"miss he's awake it seems so be careful".

You nod and walk in slowly. You gulp unable to get your nerves off edge....he's hurt, he looks different, does he even want to see me?.

Before you realize it you bump into something and it hits your knee really hard"ow!"you say grabbing your knee.

You hear a light weak chuckling coming from the bed that you just bumped into. You look up and saw him unable to hold back a slight gasp.

His eye was bruised and he had stitches along his cheekbone as well his chin. He had his arm in a cast as well as his leg. His finger were wrapped up and he had a bandage around his......shaved head.

Your eyes watered up as you saw him and look up at the papers above his head::

Broken arm
Broken leg
Broken fingers
Bruised ribs
Internal bleeding

You sit down in the chair next to him and the rooms silent for a few minutes before anyone said anything.

"I know...."he whispered"....thank you"he said trying to look up at you.

You bite down on your lip and nod, knowing exactly what he meant"I did it even though I knew it wasn't you".

Kris nodded"but would you have done it if you knew?....".

You smile slightly as you lift your gaze to his"don't you remember what pact we made the day you asked me to be yours?".

Kris looked up slightly confused. "we promised that no matter what happened we would always be there for each other......and even though most the memories we have are of us fighting, I can't help but smile when I see you......kris.....I'm not letting you go"she whispered"I'll always be with you from April sixteenth to the day I die....whether you want it or not. Kris. I'll always love you".

Kris lifted himself up weakly"I love you too".


**********************************

Wahhhhhhhhh I'm going to miss you babies!!!!! My wonderful beautiful loving subscribers and readers I love you allllll :(.