Does Kris really love you?!

Why you make me feel this way
You wheeze as you stop and bend down holding your knees to catch your breath. You started running every morning so that you could get into shape to impress Kris but now that he is being a jerk you don't know why you are still running.

~"You're looking mighty tired there miss"s deep voice chuckled as you look up to see Lay standing in front of you with a grin playing on his face.
~"what are you doing here?"you huff out as you sit on the fountain, the same fountain from the day before.
~"ah well you see, I actually happen to live right over there in the dorm"Lay exclaimed jokingly.

~You mentally slap yourself as you lean back and rest your head against the fountain, it's fall so you have no reason to worry about getting wet, although right now it would feel great.
~"But I was thinking ~~~~, maybe we can go see a movie tonight?"Lay asks sitting up straight. You notice his knee bouncing nervously and his tapping fingers.

~Without hesitation you say yes. But then words of what happen the night before flood into your mind~~do you think he will know if we go out?~~ you ask not realizing you were blushing by know.

~Lay hopped up"alright! Go get dressed and I'll meet you at your apartment around six!"he said prancing off excitedly.

~You giggle to yourself and turn around and start walking to your apartment building but you are suddenly cut off by a random chest that made its way into your line of walking.

~"what do you think you are doing?"you hear coming from the owner of the chest. You look up and see Kris looking down at you and you quickly step back blushing.

~You clear your throat and was about to talk but your mouth completely dropped open when you saw the girl he was with, she was beautiful. Her long hair compared to your shoulder length was shiny and a deep black, which only complemented her complete dark brown eyes that even you melted into.

~Kris smirked and kept his arm around the mysterious beauty"~~~ meet Min"he said happy that he got you jealous, because believe it or not, that was his goal. Hd intentionally got with a girl he knew would make you feel insecure, because he decided that if he can't have you no one could. ~~If ---- doesn't want to be with me, as much as it hurts me, I can't let her be with anyone else.~~


*************Announcement to all Bronies and Pegesisters: My Little Pony season one is out on netflicks today xD enjoy. Also, I would like some feed back on what you think should happen next chapter!!! Should  Kris really love her or should Lay fall for Min? Answers answers answers!!!!!