A mix up in the time of panic

Why you make me feel this way
You lay face down into your pillow, unable to think clearly or even fathom what had happen that night.

"Did I really just go on a date with Lay? But he is my ex's friend, group member thingy. And he even almost kissed me....although. I kinda wish he would have"you think as you reach up and gently touch your lips with your finger.

You sit up and look out your window"their dorm is right accross the courtyard"you murmur. ~~~maybe I could sneak over and talk to Lay.....without cris seeing~~~

As you tugged your shoes on you continue to rethink this whole plot~~it's like three in the morning he isn't awake, maybe I should text h just to see~~you think as you quickly pull out your cell and send a Jim a quick Hi.

You wait impatiently by the main door on your hall as your phone lights up:

Lay:: Hi :)

Your mind is made up, you ARE going to see him.

You look to make sure no one is around before you move out into the court yard: it's against school policies to be in the same dorm as guys after ten. Such a crime that if you get caught you will be with no doubt, kicked out of the university.

Upon seeing that no one was around, you make your way out of the dorm and begin to maneuver quickly across the grass, trying to stay as close as you can to the buildings.

You freeze out of fear as you almost reach the door,  but just before reaching it you heard voices coming from behind you.

The door is too far from the other side of the building to run, the voices are too close. And the people are coming from the building behind you.

Out of a desperate attempt not to get caught you dash into the Hall and run up the steps. You remember Laus room is next to Cris' , but in the hurry you make a quick guess and slip into a room quickly.

You breathe heavily as you lean against the door with your eyes closed. But your peace was disturbed when you opened your eyes to see Cris standing in front of you.

********* What do you think EXOtics?!?! A good chapter? I actually had time to do this one today xD