?!

Why you make me feel this way
Lay looked up at you and lost his grip on your hand and weakly turned his head to look at cris.

Cris smirked as he turned around to look at you"yes?"he asked with a fake but convincing tone.

Lay couldn't help but pout a bit  as he choked on hot tears~how could she say HIS name?!~ he thought as he watched your eyes flitter open.

You look around the room until you came eye to eye to Cris"I want to tell you something that I've realized.....ive been trying to not tell you this because you are so close to Lay....lay I'm sorry you have to hear this"you grumble trying to sit up.

Lay choked and wiped a tear quickly"go ahead"he mumbled.

You frown at Cris and furrow your eyebrows"I. Hate. You" you say. You knew this would stab him hard and you wanted it to. He caused you to hurt so bad physically and mentally....he deserves this.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU!!!!!" you scream out as you start to cry"you've ruined my life so much! I spent so long trying to get you to want me! I stressed and starved myself to be what you want and you returned the love with cheating! listen to me now and watch my lips closely: I HATE YOU!!!".

Lay looked up in complete and total shock unable to say a word.

Cris stared at her embarrest and completely pissed off"no one. Not even a like you. Will ever speak to me with such disrespect!"he yelled starting to walk toward you.

Lay quickly stood up and pushed cris back"and no one. Not even a BAKA like you will ever talk to the girl I live that way and try to hurt her!" he yelled pushing him out of the room and into the hall way"now, it's in your best interest to leave"he growled darkly.

Cris frowned and pushed his chest against lays so that his lips were next to his ears"just know. This ISN'T over" he growled.

********************

Sorry! I felt another chapter today xD please comment and give me your thoughts! <3