Red handed: a form of being caught

Why you make me feel this way
Lay yawned as he woke up to a man clearing his throat as cuddled next to you. He looked up at the man standing at the end of the bed.

The guy frowned down at Lay"so, how did you enjoy my daughters body? Because it may be the last one you ever get"the guy growled as he watched Lay scramble for his clothes.

You wake up quickly upon hearing your fathers deep voice booming over the man you love. You quickly sit up and realize you're , quickly grabbing the gown off of the chair next to the bed you slid it over you.

"I came to see how my haughtiest was doing, but I see she must be healthy enough to sleep around behind Cris' back" he grumbled as he eyed Lay.

You blush knowingly: you've been caught by your father, and Lay now knows that your family thinks you're still with Cris.

Lay looked at him confused"what do you mean....behind Cris' back?"he asked jealously.

Your dad frowns"as I said. She is still with him. He called last night to let me know she was here. He's a very good kid I recommend you take after him instead of sleeping with other guys girlfriends". He grumbled as he walked over and handed her a bag.

You look up embarrassed and take the bag. You wait for your dad to leave before reaching into the bag to pull out the contents.

Lay stood next to your bed with his arms over his chest as he watched you patiently.

You can't help but smile slightly as you pull out a coloring book, crayons, cherry juice, and other childish things your dad brought for you~ I guess it's true, fathers never let their daughters grow up~ you think happily pulling out a small box with a note tied to it.

You quickly open the box"it's chocolate!"you say outloud to Lay. You slip a piece into your mouth and start reading the card that came with it:: Dear ~~~~,

I want you to know, that last night at the hospital isn't the end to us. And btw, I saw you and Lay and can I just say that really made me angry unnie.

You quickly spit the chocolate out and throw the box away as you look up at Lay.

Lay frowned, his lips curving in at the ends"why. Did you not tell your father you broke up with Cris?"

You cringe: subject not avoided.

************************
I must apologize on behalf of the last chapter: I was compelled to write one using all of the words my friend cringes at ~ but on that note don't worry! We are back to a sweet story no more ual scenes!

How about Lay?! He's upset right? Wouldn't you be?!