What the hell did I get myself into?!

Why you make me feel this way
Needless to say the dinner that night was silent. How could you hold out a conversation after that. Min was with....with Lay.

Lay the man that was always there for you when you needed him. He was always there embracing you. Loving you quietly from the backgrounds. And now, it's as if he never even had feelings for you.

First Min ruins your relationship with Cris and now Lay? Is there something you're missing?! A dead link or something? Why else would she keep ruining your life?!

You sigh as you throw your bag at your bed in rage, who the hell was he to get you going and to make you fall in live with him?! Who was he to take it all away?! He didn't have that kind of power!~ you think to yourself as you walk into your kitchen.

You were about to indulge yourself into a heavenly bliss of chocolate and whipped cream when your doorbell rang.

You look up at the clock: 3:04am. What the hell?

You drag yourself to the door and open it without looking at who it was.

"I have something to tell you"you hear a male voice speak out. You sigh upon recognition and turn around.

"what is so important you couldn't wait til morning?"you say as you sit down.

"it's about Lay......and Min and Cris".

You raise an eyebrow"what do you mean?"you ask pointing to a seat.

"they're all linked, of course, Cris still wants you and so he is using Min, whom he still sleeps with, to get Lay away from you. She threatened your life to keep him away"he said refusing to sit.

He gave a small nod before leaving quickly.

It didn't surprise you at all. You knew if he didn't get back Cris would notice and do something Jurassic. Why would he want his plan to be known?

you sit back into your seat trying to process everything. ~so. It isn't min.....completely. It's Cris trying to keep me? So He sent Min after Lay, and even used me as an example? By pushing me down the stairs?

You run your temples out of frustration"aigo~! What the hell did I get myself into!"

*******************

~feed back is appreciated <3