Don't see me, or my friends

Why you make me feel this way
You sigh and smile to yourself happily as you close your door behind you. All you can  think  about is your 'milkshake' with Lay. ~~is that how I'm supposed to feel around Kris?~~you think as you hear a deep voice. "~~~~~ where were you?". You look up to realize that Kris had been sitting in your living room the whole time.
~ You gasp and drop your bag and the leftover milkshake"uhm. I was out. Getting milkshakes".
~ kris frowned holding up a picture of you and Lay sharing a milkshake"yeah. I know, why were you with him?".
~ You hear your loud gulp"he took me out oppa, like you never do, he took me out to stop thinking of you. Because you cheated"you say bravely although you feel regretful for saying it.
~Kris frowned and stood up. His height noticeably bigger than yours as he stepped close to you. Your heart began to beat fast, somehow after all he's done he still has this ability to make you fall head over heels for him.
~You blush deeply as his hand strays across your hip and up your side"w-what are you doing oppa?"you murmur out nervously.
~"What we do every time we fight"he whispered starting to lift your top off.
~You frown and push him back"I am not just your naughty toy! You can't treat me like crap then expect me to do you! Get out. NOW!"you tell in tears.
~ Kris frowned"did you just push me?...I only wanted it because that's why you usually start fights. Don't touch me or see me again. That also goes for my friends too"he demanded storming out.  
~~~~~~~I was told to try brackets for a code to see if it would space but I'm not sure if it worked :( hopefully it did or else I'm going to look really stupid.