The set up

Why you make me feel this way
Lay cussed vigorously under his breath as he squeezed your hand.

You had been reported to have fallen down two flights of stairs, Min told the doctors that you were walking down to meet her when you slipped on the top step and stumbled the rest the way down.

He twisted his fingers into yours, completely wishing that Min and Cris would leave, it is just so akward. But I can tell this is going to be a long night, this guy is just as hard headed as I am. But foolish too, why would he try to show he cares more for ~~~~ when he has Min too.....

Hours pass as they battle out who would stay by your side the longest, of course he knew he was going to win. I would never leave her side. Not even to eat. If she can't eat neither can I. Lay thought as he looked up into Cris' eyes, just thankful that Min left a few minutes earlier, he could tell Cris was getting impatient.

Lay looked up to meet his gaze"just go home cris, she won't want a room full"he mumbled.

Cris frowned but was too tired to complain, he walked over and leaned over you kidding your forehead. He smiled  at Lay and made his way to the door.

As he was about to leave when he heard a muffled moan. Cris couldn't help but smirk to himself as he heard YOU mumble HIS name. 

*************** short chapter I know I'm just setting it up for the next scene xD