So you have the chance to feel like he loves you

Why you make me feel this way
"Why are you ringing this early in the morning?!"you groan as you roll over to answer your phone. Its a text from your boyfriend Cris:Hey meet me at the usual spot. You sigh and sit up running your fingers through your brown hair~~why does he want to meet so early? Actually come to think of it, he's been meeting me a lot earlier lately. I wonder what's going on~~ you think to yourself as you make your way to your closet. You pick out a pair of denim shorts and black tights to wear with your new boots along with your Tshirt."Cris should like this!"you say as you skip to the bathroom and change.  ~~~~~Cris laughed as he saw you arrive"oh babe I gotta go ------ is here"he said as he hung up the phone. "hey!"he said happily as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into his room. "why have you been wanting to meet me so early?"you ask as you sit on his bed. Cris shrugged"I need to see a beautiful face in the mornings"he said as he sat and kissed your neck. ~~~his lips are so warm and soft, how could he feed so many lies out of these lips?~~~. You moan a bit for his pleasure and tilt your head to the side"I know you're lying to me Cris, you might as well tell me who she is". ~~~~Cris stopped and looked at you"why do you always think I'm cheating on you?"he asked starting to get defensive. You look at him slightly shocked"why ate you raising your voice? I just asked a question?!"~~~this guy really is cheating on me~~you frown."Cris until you tell me the truth, I'm leaving"you say as you stand up, you have always been one to speak your mind, any other person or any other time you would have let him have a peice of your mind, but not with Cris. He makes you weak in the knees, even though you know he is cheating on you, you just can't seem to find the strength to break up with him. You have told h you're leaving before but it all ends the same, a night at in his room alone-you can put two and two together. Those are the only nights he ever makes you feel special and that's why you intentionally start an argument. So that you will have the chance to feel like he loves you.