1 week feels like 9 years all over again.

But I loved you first?

1 week has passed. You spent the whole week with your best friend, lee taemin.

You stayed in his dorm because all the other SHINee members were out with their family, well Jjong was with shin se kyung (A/N: *sigh LOL)

You and taemin talked about all of your memories. From helping you get up from you falling when you were 10 to when you got braces when you were 13.

______ never knew Taemin had feelings for her. He always thought she thought of him as an older brother. Oh he prayed every night that you would confess your feelings for him, but never did. The reason Taemin never contacted you was because he had to get over the "fact" that you never liked him in that sort of way. Tonight, you and taemin are going to have a picnic on the roof, and that is when he's going to confess...or do something else?

__________________________

It was 9 PM, the stars were out shining bright. Taemin was making fun of you about the time at your volleyball game you slipped and fell on your and someone yelled "nice !" you then punched him 4759374037509473967 times for bringing that back up.

He then became quiet when Taeyang's "I Need A Girl" started playing on his itouch. He stared in your eyes, with so much passion in his eyes, you couldn't look away. He held out his and, you took it. And started dancing the choreo to "I Need A Girl".

The song ended, and the two of you stopped. He slightly bent over infront of you and offered you a piggy back ride to the living room. You said no because the roof all the way to the living room? You felt bad. But he picked you up anyways, bridal style.

You guys ended up watching a movie. While the movie was one he tapped your shoulder to look at him.

He was mouthing the words "Will you go out with me?"

And you were like "WHAT?"

he then wrote it on his and, which said "____, I liked you ever since we met at the park, when I was being a stupid 7yr old climbing on top of the slides and I set my eyes on you. Will you go out with me?"

You then mouthed the words "Yes oppa (="

Then suddenly, the door slammed open and someone yelled "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"