Flaming charisma's girlfriend.

But I loved you first?

Today SHINee had a performance @ Inkigayo, promoting "Hello"~

It was 7 AM, and you woke up to the sound of people running around in the living room & blow dryers.

When you stepped out of your room, Manager hyung said "good morning ______~ Hope you didn't forget SHINee had a performance today! Well today you have to look EXTRA GOREOUS, not that you aren't naturally beautiful! (it's okay, manager is married, he treats you like his daughter. lol) So the cordi noonas will get you ready!"

"Okay?...." you said. haaah

You took a quick shower and the cordi noonas blowdryed your hair. The lady that did your hair & make up said "oh my goodness. young lady you have absouletly BEAUTIFUL HAIR & such natural beauty! Don't damage it okay!? No wonder Minho is lucky to have you!"

"Oh uhm, kamsahamnida!"

You blushed, why did you blush!? I did a facepalm to myself, the other cordi noonas thought you were weird...lol. ______! YOU LOVE TAEMIN . EVER SINCE YOU GUYS MET WHEN YOU WERE 7 AND HE WAS 8! and you only love Minho oppa as a brother!

aish.

Minho's POV:

I was overhearing ____ and the coordi noona talking.... "oh my goodness. Young lady you have absouletly BEAUTIFUL HAIR & such natural beauty! Don't damage it okay!? No wonder Minho is lucky to have you!"

Then she blushed...WAIT, SHE BLUSHED?! Stop thinking like that minho! She's not your real girlfriend! You only love her as a sister...... or do I?

You POV:

As the other coordi noona was looking for an outfit for me to wear, she complimented my body, "oooh! girl! You have such a nice figure,curves, s, and everything! Minho is so lucky to have you!"

weird cordi noonas...

"kamsahamnida?" I said.

The cordi noona picked out this outfit for you: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/wonderland-pompom-accent-nordic-print-dress-dark-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1023797635

Not too flashy, not showing much, & something warm! Since it's really close to winter!

As the SHINee boys came in since you were done, they were all speechless, especially Minho & Taemin.

"daaang! YOU. ARE. GORGEOUS!." As key ran to me checking me out. LOL. This fashion-ista!

"wow...." Jonghyun said, wide eyed?

Manager hyung got tired of waiting "Come on! We all know she's goregous! Now let's go!" thanks manager! aish, these boys! Taemin was about to grab my hand but Minho already got me by the waist. -sigh.

Minho POV:

oh my, she's....she's...stunning! I can't believe she's mine....only for publicity :/

Taemin's POV:

dang, babe is HOT! ing Minho. Lucky bastard hdflhgdfkhgkdfhglkfdhg

Onew's POV:

Can these dudes hurry up! I want my chicken after this performance!

Your POV:

-sigh. Minho's arm is around my waist, I kind of gave him a look telling him I was uncormfortable, I guess he got the signal and just held my hand. As we walked out of the dorm, all you here is fans saying "WOOHOOO! SHINEE FIGHTING!" "LUCKY SON OF A !" "_____&MINHO FIGHTING!" "I BET SHE'S JUST USING YOU FOR THE MONNEEEY!" Those positive comments made me happy, but yet those hurtful ones.

Before I knew it, some fan tried pully on my hair, until Minho said "Do you think it will make Minho oppa happy if he sees you doing this to his girlfriend?" My, jaw, DROPPED! you should've seen the look on her face, she was all "n n n no..." Then the girls around her, inlcuding her sister yelled at her saying "pabo!"

I then tippy toed up to minho's ear and said "thanks (=" He smirked, "don't worry, these girls won't harm you...."

We got in the car, Manager sat in the front, Key, Jonghyun and Onew in the middle. Minho, me, and taemin in the back. Minho's arm was still around my shoulder, but taemin got lucky and held on to my hand tight. Times where I would lay my head rest on Minho's shoulder, Taemin would squeeze my hand tightly and Minho would just smirk. aish these kids!

Finally we got to inki, I ran out of the car and yelled "YESS! FINALLLY!" Everyone looked at me and started bursting into laughter.

I can't wait how it will be in the waiting/dressing room, -sigh.

___________________________

CAN'T WAIT! ahaa, Please comment and subsribe!<3

+ thanks for the new subs and comments. l o l.