Last day! (Vaca w/ beast and shinee 3/3)

But I loved you first?

I woke up from a loud scream coming from the kitchen.

_______________________________________________

That scream made me NOT want to open my eyes even though I was awake. I tried closing my eyes shut and turned to my side hiding my face while clenching my fist to keep warm. When I turned around, I felt someone warm next to me. They were slightly snoring. Oh I know who it is for sure, Minho.

“Minhoooo! Minhoooooo!” I whispered loudly while poking his face,

“jagiyah go back to sleep” He whispered back with his eyes close and a slight smile appeared on his face. I wonder what he’s dreaming about? Is it me? oh god no _______ don’t think like that. When I kept on thinking of questions, Minho put his arm over me and turned to my side and covered my mouth with his arm.

"Shhhhh." He said.

I’ve been talking out loud all this time? ! And then I heard another disturbing scream.

“Minho! yah! wake up! Whatever that is in the kitchen is scaring me!” I said covering my ears.

“Okay fine let’s go” he got up from bed and stretched. Shirtless again? aish. Thoough I love his 6 pack,cavicles, sharp jaw line.

”________? Are you done checking your own boyfriend out again? Let’s go! I'll let you look at this hot stuff when we get back. I’m only getting up for you because I need my beauty sleep.” He reached his hand out for me. Hot stuff? really? oh my goodness.

“You guys and your beauty sleep. sheesh look at all the comsetics you guys use!” I mumbled to myself. I think he heard me because instead of holding my hand he just put his arm around me forcing our bodies together.

We walked slowly to the kitchen, we already entered the living room and I heard another horrible scream which made me jump a little and Minho snickered. I then punched his stomach and told him to shut up -_-

We finally reached the kitchen, no one here? What the ?

Minho the lights and we found Taemin holding his foot in pain.

“Taemin!? What happened?!” I asked quickly and bent down to Taemin’s eye level.

“Well I got kind of hungry and walked to the kitchen. I was stupid and didn’t turn on the lights which made my foot hit the fridge hard as———AHHHHHHHHH!” He screamed again.

“Yah! Keep it down. You’re the reason why ______ woke me up." Minho said.

"Stop complaining babe and get Taemin a ziplock full of ice!" Minho did as he was told and I helped Taemin walk to the couch in the living room.

I rested his foot on a pillow and he started laughing?

I corssed my arms and stared at him "Hey! What are you laughing about huh?"

"This reminds me of the time in high school when you were a freshman and I was a sophmore, during lunch we were messing around so I thought it would be funny to trip you, which I did but your foot ended up hurting really badly, I brought you the nurse's office and got you an ice pack and you didn't talk to me for a week. aah~" He said and put his hands behind his head and smiled.

"oh yeah! THANKS A LOT TAEMIN FOR BRINGING THAT BACK UP!" I said pretending to slap him hard on his arm.

Minho then came in the room with a ziplock full of ice. "You stay here for the night okay? Heres a blanket, your iTouch, and the remote to the TV aight? goodnight tae!" He said while pulling me up from the couch. As I got up I felt sort of dizzy and kind of lost my balance until Minho caught me.

"woah there. Are you feeling okay?" He asked at my eye level.

"yeah I'm fine. Let's get back to bed." I said walking towards his room.

"oh ho ho~ okay!" He said and smiled as he ran up to me.

"yah! not like that!" I said smacking him.

"Aha! I know babe. You're sick anyway. :P" He said while opening his door.

"So you would do something to me if I wasn't sick..." I mumbled. He just ignored me and went inside his bed. I followed and did the same thing.

We just laid in bed there, staring at the ceiling. I swear it's only been 1 minute of silence.

"Hey Minho, where's Kikwang?" I asked out of the blue. Isn't he Minho's roommate?

"Oh! haha, he's sleeping in Doojoon's room." Minho said.

"I see. Hm, what time is it?"

"It's 3 in the morning. Damn, let's get some rest. Our flight is at 12 PM. Goodnight _______~" Minho said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Minho." I said back and went back into dreamland~

___________________________________
 

"EVERYBODY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEY! OUR FLIGHT IS IN 2 HOURS. EAT SOME BREAKFAST AND PACK EVERYTHING!" Key yelled through the hallway.

Everyone yelled from their room "ehhhhhhhhh but ummmma!"

"No butts! come on!" He yelled again.

We all got out from our rooms at the same time. We all looked at each other and bursted into laughter because of how we looked. We all had bedhair! ahahah!

 

After the commotion, we ate Key's breakfast which was delicous! Not as good as Taemin's though.... And we packed all of our belongings!

This trip was fun while it lasted. aah~

 

We are currently waiting for our flight in BEAST airlines right now. I'm just sitting here messing with my itouch while Yoseob is ranting about how we don't spend time together. I'm just nodding my head while thinking about how are vacation went. I mean it wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst! Two different groups from two different companies having a vacation together? waah~ It's so weird! but awesome!

As I was talking to myself in my head I started clapping all happy like and Yoseob thought I was crazy and walked away ;~;

"BEAST AIRLINES PLEASE LINE UP TO GO IN THE PLANE"

_______________, time to go back home.

____________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

AND SHINEE'S CONCERT IS GOING ON AT THE MOMENT. BEAST,MBLAQ,SJ,SNSD AND ETC? ARE THERE. GHFDLKAHGLAKFDHGLKFDHG

I know this vacation wasn't the best! But i promise you the story isn't over yet<3