The most epic title evar,

But I loved you first?

Sorry if you spot any errors, I'll edit them later. :P

___________________________

My eyes were about to pop out. I was grasping for air. I couldn't hold back the tears. 

"M-minho. drive. now. " I told him. He did as he was told. During the ride to the hospital I was thinking back when my parents got in that car accident, and when Dongwoon was killed. More tears kept falling. I felt Minho grab my hand and caressed it with his thumb.

 

We finally went to the hospital and I ran straight for the elevator. While Minho followed behind me.

"ing elevator! ugh!" I said as I slammed myself against the wall. I need to see my best friend now. 

"Let's take the stairs then." Minho insisted as he grabbed my arm. we ran up the stairs. 4 staircases. 

We finally made it and dashed to the room where Taemin was.In front of the room was key and jonghyun. 

"My baby is hurt!" He said in between sobs as I was wiping my own tears. 

Key & jonghyun looked up and hugged me. Which made me cry even more.

Onew came out of the room with no expression on his face and looked at me.He pointed to the door for me to go in. I looked back at Minho who nodded.

Before stepping into the room, I wiped my tears and breathed & out. 

 

I walked into the room. It smelled like him.

There he was. Laying in his bed peacefully. He looked like an angel. Although his head and leg was bandaged up. 

I walked to his bed slowly. Making sure I wouldn't wake him up. 

I sat by the seat  next to his.I examined his face. He had some bruises on his face and a big cut on his lip. I grabbed his hand and caressed his thumb. 

Best friend, I hope you're okay....

Taemin's POV:

I woke up to something warm on my side. I opened my eyes slowly. The sun outside shining bright. I tried to move but it was too much pain. 

I turned my head slowly to see ______ sleeping on the edge of my bed while holding onto my arm. Which spread a smile on my face. I then used my hand to brush her hair and I looked up at the ceiling and let a tear stream down my face. 

*Flash back* (earlier today)

I was walking to the supermarket with my hyungs Jonghyun & Key. They already crossed the street so I crossed it myself. 

I looked to my left and to my right. No cars. So I just simply walked across the street and *bam* I was hit by a car. I tried yelling "hyung! hyung" But my voice wasn't loud enough. so I simply tried to scream my heart out and saw that a little boy was pointing to me and yelling "umma umma!" The umma simply walked up to me and stared at my face. She then started screaming for help and everything became pitch black

*end of flashback*

Your POV:

I felt someone's hand on my head and figured it was Taemin. I lifted my head up and hugged him real tight.

"taemin! you're alright!" I said while getting kind of teary eyed again.

"mhmm! how are you?" He asked wiping a tear away from my face.

"Me?! i should be asking you the question!" I said pointing at his injuries. 

He let out a laugh then a sound of pain. 

"aah! are you okay?" I said while patting his stomach. 

"aha, yeah I'm fine." He said with a smile and slightly turned his head. 

"So ____....I heard you got busy with Minho~" He sang and smiled. which made me blush.

'yah! you're lucky you're injured and in the hospital! because if you weren't i would so---"

"excuse me miss, we have to check on Mr. Lee and we will need you to leave the room. Once we're finished you can come back." The nurse said a she opened the room. 

"ah, okay." I said and bowed at her. I looked back at taemin and stuck my tongue out at him. and he did the same. 

 

I walked out of the room to see all the shinee members, except taemin, lay all their eyes on me.

"How did it go?" Onew asked. 

"Fine, nothing big or anything." I said while nodding my head. 

I sat in the seat next to Minho and asked, "How long is he going to be here for?" 

"Probably about 6 weeks......" He said as he reached for my hand to hold it. 

Onew then sat next to me and asked, "_____-ah....we need you to do us a favor."

I sat up straight and faced Onew, "sure, what is it?" 

"Uhm , You know how you & taemin are best friends? right?"

"mhmm. I'm listening." I said.

"SHINee has to fly out to japan to debut our Japanese album this week and we need you to take care of taemin. we'll be out there for only 3 weeks because we already recorded our album and we're going there to just promote the song.. his parents are in the states for a business trip and won't come back in like 3 months. so can you please take care of him?" (A/N: irl, part of the japanese thing is true yeah? well anyways. it's just for the story. so go along with it :D ) He asked.  His eyes were looked red and puffy. 

"Of course!" i said. I'd love to take care of my best friend. I wouldn't trust anyone, besides his parents and key, to take care or him anyway. 

"really?! kamsahamnida!" he said while hugging me.

"hey! that's enough!" Minho said putting his arm around me which made me laugh. Onew then had a blank expression on his face and went to the front desk to ask if they had chicken in the hospital. 

The nurse came out of Taemin's room and told us that we can go inside there now. Minho went in first and told him the news. I heard taemin screaming "yay yay yay yay!" Which made me smile. 

 

All the shinee members, except taemin, and I went to the 2nd floor to eat. 

"mmm! this chicken is delicious!" Onew said while eating his 10th piece of chicken. 

"ugh" everyone grunted. My hands got oily from the chicken so I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. 

After I washed my hands I realized I had to use the bathroom! 

I went straight for a clean stall and to spot a red surprise i my undies. oh joy oh joy. 

_____________________

LOL I didn't know who to end the chapter :C

Next chapter awaits!......maybe tomorrow. fhsdfhdshfhdfkdg

_____________________________________

o0o.