Oh hello!

But I loved you first?

I can't wait how it will be in the waiting/dressing room, -sigh.

_______________________

Your POV:

I was waiting in the waiting room while SHINee was getting ready for their rehearsal. I can see from the corner of my eye, Taemin always sending death glares to Minho, and Minho just smirking. -________- (Minho, you smirk too much.)

 

SHINee was rehearsing so I decided to wander around. Inkigayo building is still the same, so I still remember where everything is. lol. Singers and dancers were staring at me. Not in a glaring way, but in a confused/wanting to talk to me way. Before I knew it this handsome looking guy came up to me and said "Annyeong! You're SHINee's Choi Minho's girlfriend,______, correct?" And smiled. omo so cute!

"annyeong! aha, yeah thats mee." I said, not sounding excited. bleh.

"I'm Nickhun! It's nice to finally meet you! Tons of celebs keep talking about how you two are cute together and that you're gorgeous! Here's my number. I have to go rehearse hope, see you later _____!" Smiled & ran off.

He gave me a flashcard that said "Nickhun oppa's number! xxx-xxxxx Don't give it to anyone promise?!"

....It seemed like he planned it. His thick eyebrows make him cute though...L O L.

"Promise me you won't flirt with him." A voice whispered in my ear, the sound of his voice felt dark. It was Minho. He looked concerned. "What makes you think I will? I mean I have 2 boyfriends...." I said, sarcastically.

"bwoh? What's wrong? Miss smarty pants talking like that? Let's go to the cafe upstairs, and talk. I mean, I'm your "boyfriend" aren't I?"

"yeah yeah....." I said, before I knew it, his arm was around my shoulder. Him protecting me made me happy inside. But I could feel someone watching us.....

Taemin's POV:

Right when I was walking through a hallway, I see Minho and _____ together, It looked like they were having a fun time considering she was blushing and he was smirking. And when they went inside the elevator, they were laughing about something.

Taemin, cmon, she's your girlfriend/best friend. I guess since she has to be Minho's girlfriend, why don't you break up with her? You guys can still be best friends. Minho will probably be spending more time with her anyway. aish.

At the cafe:

Your POV:

Minho and I were in our booth at the cafe. So fancyfancy. kekeke. ANYWAYS. The waiter asked us what we wanted, right when I said "I want a---" Minho cut me off by saying "We're both getting zebra hot chocolates." I raised my eyebrow at him. The waiter then said "okay. by the way, ____& minho fighting!" and smiled. awe, so cute.

"Wow, even the waiter knows about us. Lemme check outside the curtains to make sure there isn't anyone spying on us mk?"

"aaaaight!, I mean, Yes oppa..."

Taemin's POV:

"Lemme check outside the curtains to make sure there isn't anyone spying on us mk?"

, he's going to see me. Even though I had my sunglasses on, I sat next to a random chick. I said "Hey, lemme sit her for a moment. I'll pay for your order!" "Taemin?! It's me, Tiffany noona!"

"OH PHEW, it's okay then. I can take off my sunglasses." *takes them off* "What are you doing here?" she asked. "uhm, making sure a friend doesn't get hurt...yeah that's it...." Tiffany raised her left eyebrow.

"Are you sure about that?" I completely ignored her question and saw Minho smirk at me before going behind the curtain.

Minho POV:

"here's your zebra hot chocolate!"

"kamsahamnida!" ____ & I said in unison

As the waiter left,I told _____,"Well, all I saw out there was your boyfriend trying to eavesdrop- I mean "look out" for you." "aish! that boy. That's who I need to vent to you about!" she said.

"hm, want to mess with your boyfriend? (=" "How?"  "Just follow my lead...."

Your POV:

Well, I was following MInho's lead. He held me by the waist, pulling me closer to him. I followed. He walked us to the seats behind the bookshelves so we had a little privacy.

Then Minho said "Babe, you're so cute when you try to make me jealous!" He said it kind of loud for Taemin to hear. I then mouthed to minho "WHAT!?" He whispered "just play along. I'll face the concquences."

I then said, kind of loud , "but hunny! If you don't kiss me on the cheek, I'm going to leave this cafe!" In a cute sarcastic voice only for Taemin to hear.

Tiffany's POV:

"awe, aren't those love birds cute?! _____& Minho!? aaah~ I wish I had a boyfriend to do stuff like that with!"

"ugh" taemin said. "Ohhh kay then..." I replied and took a sip out of my soy latte.

Taemin's POV:

Taemin, why are you jealous! They're suppose to act like that in public. ing jealousy. -______-

Minho's POV:

I whispered into ____'s ear "Lemme make a kiss sound okay?"

"hahah! okay!" *MWUAH*. I heard Taemin slam his fist on the table. This sure made him mad.

Your POV:

ugh. more drama. Taemin came to our table and took a seatt with us and said "oh, how are the two lovebirds doing?" he said sarcastically....

"Uh---" Minho cut me off "Just fine! Why do you ask?" He said, trying to hold his laughter back, which made me laugh & made it obvious. "Minho hyung, you are so going to get it when we get back to the dorm!" Taemin then walked off, his face was red as a tomato! "Thanks Minho oppa, now Taemin will be mad at me x546424565 for sure!"

"What were you going to vent to me about again?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah....about Taemin...."

___________________________________

oh ho ho~ Taemin's getting a little jealous there. Don't worry oppa! You'll get your time to shine, again...maybe...this time it's Minho's turn.  lol

commment&subscribe. and thanks for the new subsssssss<3