Lies.

But I loved you first?

Your POV:

I just had a dream where Taemin told me that SHINee was debuting in Japan and they won't be back for a long time!

I woke up and stretched. I looked around the room. this place doesn't look familiar?....

"Hyung! She's up!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I looked to my left and saw Dongwoon!

"Dongwoon! Why am I here?" I asked getting up from the couch.

"Kikwang found you sleeping infront of SHINee's dorm. You never know if someone could've you so he brought you here!" He said.

"oh! where is he?" I asked.

"Here." Kikwang came from the bathroom. His eyes were red and puffy.

"ah! thanks! well I'm going to go to SHINee's dorm" I said putting my shoes on.

"Uh, no you're not?" Dongwoon said grabbing my arm.

"What do you mean I'm not? They're probably waiting for me!" I took my arm away from Dongwoon.

"________. They're in Japan. Remember?" Dongwoon said while putting his hand on my shoulder. My eyes became wide. So it wasn't a dream?

I walked to the couch and stared at the tv that wasn't even on.

"They'll be back soon, won't they? i'll just wait."

"What do you mean by wait? They'll be back...not for a long long time atleast." Kikwang said coldly.

"But Minho promised he'll never leave!" I snapped at him. I felt my tears stream down my face.

"Promises are meant to be broken! If Minho promised why didn't he tell you himself that he wasn't going to be back for a while? Huh? Tell me?" Kikwang yelled.

"Kikwang! Stop!" Dongwoon yelled as he put his arm around me,trying to comfort me.

"ugh!" Kikwang walked to his room and slammed his door.

Doojoon came in the room, "Oh! you're awake!" I turned to face him. He saw the tears streaming down my face. he then said sorry and walked up to me.

I got up from both of them, feeling uneasy and said "I'll be leaving."

I walked towards the door and trying to balance. But I ended up falling.

"______!" Doojoon yelled. He ran to me and carried me bridal style.

"Dongwoon! come check her forehead!"

Dongwoon came over to me and checked my forehead.

"She's burning!" He said. Doojoon placed me back on the couch and told me to go to sleep.

How could I sleep if everything Kikwang said was right? I only been with him for less than 3 months? How do I know he's lying or not?

First my parents leave me, then my brother, then my best friend, my best friend comes back, and now my best friend left again and so did my boyfriend.

What did I do to deserve this?

Dongwoon placed the wet towel on my forehead and he noticed tears were stil streaming down my face.

"Everything will be alright~" dongwoon sang.

"He lied, dongwoon. He lied. Kikwang was right." Dongwoon wiped a tear from my eye.

"No he didn't _____. You don't know for sure. Don't believe Kikwang. He's going though some troubles right now. That's why he's like this." Dongwoon gave me a warm smile.

"Thank dongwoon." I smiled back.

Doojoon came back.

"dongwoon, let's bring her to the guest room."

"araso!"

"hey! she's sick! don't be so loud!" doojoon scolded dongwoon.

"oh! i mean araso~" he whispered as he carried me bridal style.

As Dongwoon carried me, I examined his face.

"you know, you barely look korean!" I whispered.

"aha! I get that every time~" and he smiled to himself.

Dongwoon placed me on the bed in the guest room.

"Where's Yoseob?" I asked Dongwoon as he was putting the blanket over me.

"he's at a show with Junhyung and Hyunseung. don't worry about them. get some rest."

Dongwoon walked to the door, "thanks dongwoon." I said.

"You're welcome." and he closed the door and I went to dream land.

Doojoon's POV:

I sat at the kitchen table, drinking a coke. Dongwoon came back from putting ______ in the guest room.

"Hey, wanna tell me what happened?" I asked, taking another sip.

"Oh right! well, ______ woke up and told me she was going to SHINee's dorm because she thinks they're there waiting for her but I told her they were in japan and she seem kind of lost. I told her that they were in Japan and kikwang told her that they won't back for a long time. She told Kikwang that Minho promised he'll never leave her but Kikwang told her that promises were meant to be broken and stuff then she started crying and kikwang walked to his room slamming the door behind him!"

"AISH! That kikwang!" I said slamming my coke on the table.

"Hyung! calm down!" Dongwoon told me.

"Never!"

I walked straight to Kikwang's room. I opened the door to find him laying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling while listening to ipod.

"yah!" I yelled as i pulled his earbuds out of his ears.

"what do you want?" He glared at me.

"Why did you do that for? Why did you have to be so cold to her? She's already sick!" I yelled. I couldn't control my temper.

"It's the truth! she's stupid enough to believe in promises!" He said as he put his earbuds back in.

"Stupid? You were in the same stupid situation! what the hell!" He then punched my cheek.

"Don't ever, bring that up." He said while pulling me by the collar.

"well too bad. I just did." I pulled Kikwang's hands off of me and I threw him at the wall.

I punched him in the eye, and he punched me on the lip.

"Stop!" We both looked at the door, staring at ______ crying. We both let go of each other and stared at her.

"I know, I'm stupid. but please. I don't want to cause anymore trouble. You guys are already letting me stay here." She walked towards us but instantly fell as she stepped in. I pushed Kikwang out of the way and picked her up.

"Dongwoon! Dongwoon! where are you! she passed out!" I started to panic. her sickness could've gotten worst!

"Here let me feel her forehead." Kikwang said as he stepped closer.

"Don't you even try." I walked out of the room with ______ in my arms.

I placed her back in the guest room and caressed her cheek.

ah, i'm sorry for kikwang's actions _____-ah. he isn't always like this. and I hope you feel better.