Official.

But I loved you first?

Your POV:

"Will you go out with me?"

Choi Minho!? The quiet one. The one who I really knew for a short period of time. The one that cares for me like a little sister. Is asking ME out? And I just survived a break up a few hours ago?

All these thoughts were running through my head. The most common was, "he does make me happy...."

"Only on one condition oppa!" "what is it?"He replied. "That you won't leave me as a friend." "Of course I won't!" and he smiled.
I then hugged him. His embrace is so warm. I love it.

Minho's POV:

"So does this mean we're together now?" I asked, I was confused yo. LOL. She then kissed me on the lips and asked, "Does this answer your question?" And smiled. "Neh! Cmon! Let's celebrate with the other members!" I told her. Man, I was soooo excited!

"Last one there is a BIG FAT LOOOSER!" She then ran off. this girl! Right before she grabbed the doornob to the door. I grabbed her backwards. "Guess we're both the losers now?" I said.

"but opppppppppppppppppppppa!" She whined. haha! aigo. so cute. "cmon let's get inside!" I told her. "Wait! we forgot the clothes in your car!"

Your POV:

Minho ran all the way to the car to get our items, I then yelled out "GUESS WHO'S THE BIG FAT LOSER NOW!"

kekeke. I'm so evil!

"haha! Minho oppa you babo!"

_________________________

When Minho and I got inside. Key & Jjong were watching TV. You can hear jjong sobbing "my baby! se kyung! I miss you~" and Key is all like "but blinng! You have me!" I then ed and said, "Do you guys want to eat out for dinner or shall we cook food?"

"____________! Wanna hear some good news!?" Key screamed. Shisus, so loud! "But we have good news too!" Minho said, putting his arm around me. "oh ho ho~ I see! YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER NOW! YAYAYAYAY. PARRRRRRRRRRRRTY!" Jonghyun yelled. Really now?

(A/N:btw, it's the first week of December atm in this story!)

"My turn! For an early christmas present....we're..going...to...THE STATES!  Anaheim exactly. We're going to Disneyland!"

"How long are we going to stay there!?" I asked. "About 3 days!"

"WOOTWOOT!" Minho shouted. my god. why is everyone so loud?! it's night time!

"WHAT!? REALLYREALLYREALLY!!" Taemin screamed running out of his room. "oh! and congrats ________ & Minho hyung! FIGHTING!"

"haha! Thanks Taemin. Can I talk to you? Alone?" I said. The room became quiet.

"Cmon let's go to my room. Babe I'll be back! I promise." I pecked Minho's cheek and taemin & I walked to my room. I left my door open and I told Taemin

"Look taemin I need to talk to you..." "really?! me too!" He told me."aha! You go first!" I told him. "No you!" "Why don't we go at the same time?"

"Okay. 1, 2, 3!"

"Can we be best friends again?!" We both said in unison. "LOL WHAT!?" We both said again. "So can we Taemin? pleaaaaaaaaase! I miss my dorky best friend :C " I said with aegyo. "IF only, you can be MY best friend?!"

"neh!" We then hugged. aah~ I miss my best friend. "Cmon! Let's get back in the living room. They probably think we're dong something bad -.-" I told him.

"faaaaaaaaaaaaaaasho."

"no taemin. just no..."

When Taemin and I walked back to the living room, we found Jonghyun burning the lasagna. (A/N: LASAGNHYUNNN! / OTL tumblr. ) and Key wish the fire extinguisher. Onew and manager watching TV while eating the lemon-pepper chicken from wingstop. Aish, thanks for buying us some guys!

"JONGHYUN! YOU OWE ME BIG TIME. I AM NOT LETTING YOU COOK EVER AGAIN!" Key yelled at jjong.

"i'm sorry baby! i'm sorry!" Jonghyun then hugged key to forgive him. Man, it's like watching a reality show! Minho then walked up to me because he got tired of laughing his off. "You aight babe?"

"yeah. I just got my best friend back!" and I smiled. Minho then did a knuckle touch to Taemin.

After we finished eating our burnt lasagna,we played TWISTER! I was the person spinning the wheel because I didn't wanna play the game with THOSE boys.

The first one to get out was key because he was complaining about how Jonghyun's was in his face and jjong FARTED. HAHAAH! The second one to get out was manager hyung, he said his back was "hurting". Psh, he just wanted to watch his pr0n. 30 yr old men are weird..... isn't manager married? ANYWAYS. It was Minho,Onew, & Taemin left.

Minho yelled out "ONEW! LOOK. _____ HAS CHICKEN!" Onew than ran up to me and realized he was tricked my minho. "Oh ho ho~ I see what you did there!"

It was Taemin and Minho left. I then yelled "Right hand blue!" If Taemin wanted to reach it, he would have to put his hand under Minho's thingy thing and Minho would have to bend over Taemin and turn his back. ouch. They both did as they were told, but they both fell. Minho was on top of Taemin. Taemin was getting suffocated. "MINHO- HYUNG- CANT- BREATH-"

"aha! Sorry Taemin!" Minho got up and sat on the living room table.

I yawned, "ah~ 2:00 AM already? I'm going to sleep now! gnighhhht!" As I was walking to my room, I felt someone grab my wrist, pulled me back, and said "Sleep in my room tonight. I'll be there in half an hour, I gotta help clean up." And kissed my cheek.

Should I? but it's tooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaar! For the sake of my boyfriend. aish.

I am now in my jammies, tank & sweats. aaah~ feels good to be comfortable. i'm bored! let's go on minho's macbook.

As I turn it on, I see our purikura pictures! AHA, This fool. The biggest picture is our last one, when I grabbed his arms around my waist. As I was looking at it for a while now, I started blushing. Then I see Minho staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" He asked walking towards me. "Nothing!" I clicked a random folder.... There were pictrures of...CYNDEE MAY!? DAMN. THIS GIRL IS HOT! I started bursting into laughter and I gave Minho his macbook back. He started blushing. "Why are you laughing!?"

"Because at first I was looking at our purikura pictures then clicked a random folder and there were pictures of Cyndee May and she's finnnne!" (A/N: she is gorgeous!)

"Jessica Alba now her?! You're really creepy..." He then took off his shirt infront of me. Damn, those abs."WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? MY N EYESSSSS!" I yelled as I was shielding my eyes...although I wish I wasn't, I'd love to see that lovely view :3

"what? I'm you're boyfriend aren't I? I'm looking for a different cchirt. calm down. atleast I didn't take of my pants, unless you want me too ;) We can't do anything anyway. I'm 19 and you're 16. I am no e!"

"NO. DON'T TAKE THEM OFF. TAKE THEM OFF IN THE BATHROOM. and mhmm...sure you don't do anything. So babe, how many girls have been in your room alone with you?" I asked out of the blue....

"6..."He murmured. "WHAT!" I then threw my sock at him. "Jealous eh? haha! jk. i never brought a girl in my room alone. don't worry babe." As he gave my sock back. "Aren't you cold? Just a tank and sweats? Here, change your tank into this shirt." He gave me a white v-neck.

"uhm, are you going to turn around now?" I asked. Cmon i need my privacy. "oh yeah! ahaha, sorry."  He started blushing and turned around. This boy! I changed quickly so I wouldn't keep him waiting. I shouldn't made him wait longer because he was staring at jessica alba on his wall anyway.

Minho's POV:

Minho you retard. stop being a ert. I'd love to see that lovely view though~

Your POV:

"i'm done now!" I told him. he then turned around and said "aight. it's already 2:45. Let's get to sleep now!" he then jumped on to the empty space next to me and stared at the ceiling. He didn't close his eyes. He was just staring at his ceiling.

"Minho oppa?" I asked. "Neh?" I then laid my head onto his chest. Listening to his heartbeat. His warmth felt good.

"So, do you really promise that you won't leave me as a friend?"

he was silent for a minute. "I promise. and if do, you may hurt me as much as you want." I realized after he said that, he fell asleep. As if he were awake, I said to him "and I promise that I won't leave you as a friend either."

I swear I felt him smile even though I couldn't see his face.

and we both fell into deep sleep just like that.

________________

Your POV:

5 AM (You always wake up early, yet you're not a morning person. LOL)

I woke up facing the opposite way of Minho but his arm was around my waist. I still had my clothes on but he was shirtless. damn. His body is hot!

"Love what you're seeing babe?" He asked me smirking with his eyes closed. "BWOH!?" I then attempted to be mad and lightly punched his arm. He then got up and said "Cmon, give your babe a goodmorning hug!"

I then hugged him, "Why are you all sweaty?" "because i'm hot!"

"uh huh sure, what time is our flight tonight?! I still need to pack all my clothes! !" "Don't worry, our flight is at 3 AM. Get some sleep for 4 more hours. then after you get all of your rest. Go eat breakfast, pack clothes 3 days worth. I'll pack mine too. And we'll go for a walk to the park. Arraso?" "neh!"

Minho's POV:

She then kissed my lips. She didn't move away. I kissed her back. It turned out into a make out session. We were lucky everyone was sleeping. kekeke~ I then started to kiss up and down her neck. I picked her up onto my lap and she was clawing my back & moaned wanting for more. We then started making out again because I didn't want the other members to wake up to the sound of , LOL. I was putting my hand up her shirt and remembered that she was only 16, she wasn't ready yet. (A/N: awe, whatta good boyfriend. ;D) I stopped our make out session by kissing her forhead and said. "go back to sleep. arraso? I love you _______."

Your POV:

"I love you _______" and he hugged me tightly so we can cuddle. My face was facing his chest. I breathed onto his chest saying "I love you too Choi Minho." and we went into deep sleep.

________________________________________

Y NO FO U? BECOHS U ONLY 16.  trololol :3

tbh, I liked this chapter. It was sweet,funny, yet nastaay ish and sweet again. (=

comment and subscribe!

PS thanks for the new comments and subs guise. ;D