Chapter 8

But I loved you first?

"Oh yeah....about Taemin...."

____________________

Your POV:

"Well,"hunny" today was our first day for our publicity and I'm already sick of Taemin acting jealous! aish. He should know we're doing this for you know what. and my goodness! He's taking things to seriously and----" Minho cut me off.

"Oh ! I'm about to perfrom in 20 minutes! Sorry babe, gotta go! Watch me, I mean SHINee perform. You take a seat anywhere in the front row. Bye!" He pecked me on the cheek. When he said Babe, he didn't emphasize it, it's like he really meant it and pecked me on the cheek! _____ STOP BLUSHING AND ACTING LIKE A FAN GIRL! Aish, Choi Minho, you're making me confused.

 

SHINee is about to perform, why am I so excited? oh wait,I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM PERFORM LIVE IN AGES! aaah~ While I was day dreaming, this dude just in and said "May I take a seat here miss?" "oh sure--oh nickhun!?"

"aha, yeaaah! It's _____! Watching your boyfriend perform eh? That's cute."  "mhmm" "Oh _____! This is my friend, Yoseob!"

"Annyeong!" awe, cute. But he's like 20? Why does it feel like I've seen him before? Could that be him? No, it can't be. That boy looked my age. and this guys is like 4 years older than me?

Yoseob's POV:

This girl looks strangely famliar. She looks like this girl that cried at the park because of her brother? It can't be! I thought we were the same age! But until Nickuhn told me she's only 16....she looks mature for her age. Should I ask her if she has an older brother? Aish, I don't wanna in. -____-

Your POV:

SHINee was performing, Jjong still has a really strong voice! Onew's passionate, and Key's unique voice. aah! "Oh yeaah! Baby baby baby girl~" good english my friend.<3 You can also hear fans say "WOOO! JJONG AND SHIN SE KYUNG BROKE UP!" OR "SORRY JJONG OPPPA!" ohh these fans. But whenever it was Taemin's part, Taemin would would wink at me. And whenever it was Minho's part, Minho would just smirk at me. When Minho started rapping, he didn't take his eyes off of me. The part when he rapped "Never let you go~" He pointed at me. All the fangirls screamed "AIGOO! SO CUTE OPPA!" "WHATTA LUCKY BISH!" aha woooow.

Although, I noticed Taemin glaring at me shaking his head and mouthed "No..." and I can see Nickhun staring at me like he was on cloud 9. &Yoseob tried keeping his eyes away from me. wddup with these boys!

As they finished Minho gave me a sign to meet him in the waiting/dressing room. When I stood up i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. It wasn't Minho nor Taemin. It was Nickhun. "Awe, leaving already? Why don't you have some fun with oppa?" He said trying to be all seductive. "uh, I already have a boyfriend. now please let me go." but before i knew it, he tried pulling me into a kiss. When I tried pushing his face away, he got pissed and said ". STAY STILL" but when he said that he pushed me onto the ground. That's when the whole audience became quiet. "Bro, I think that's enough." Yoseob said. Yoseob held out his hand for me to help me up after Nickhun pushed me. Nickhun was left at his seat, embarrased. (Sorry for Nickhun fans. I love them thick eyebrows too<3)

Yoseob brought me to his dressing room. No one was in there but we left the door open. Yoseob ran and got me an ice pack.

Yoseob's POV:

My god Nickhun. He's going to get his kicked later. When I was getting _____'s ice pack ready. She had a scared look on her face, like she was about to cry. It looked familiar. Like the girl I helped when her brother was murdered. I accidently blurted out " You remind me of a girl who lost her brother at the park 2 years ago." WTF YOSEOB. WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!

She looked at me, very surprised. She then said "were you that the boy who helped me?...."

Your POV:

"You remind me of a girl who lost her brother at the park 2 years ago." Could it be him? "were you that boy who helped me?..." I asked.

"er-uhm...yes. I'm terribly sorry for your lost and for leaving you! I was late for my rehearsal and uh--" Before I let him finish, I hugged him. I didn't care if I never knew him. I owe him for helping me.

Yoseob's POV:

She hugged me. I wish I had a little sister like her.  I pulled away from the hug "Don't worry, I'm not like Nickhun. I'll only think of you as a sister. arraso?" My god. I think I made it more awkward. "Aha, neh Yoseob oppa." Hm, oppa? I think i'll get used to his.

Your POV:

"Here's my number. Just incase you need someone to vent to or a shoulder to cry on okay? and promise oppa you won't get in anymore trouble! Promise?" "Promise!" And we pinky promised.

"Yoseob oppa?" I asked. "Neh?" "Can I introduce you to SHINee, especially Minho so he won't get the wrong idea about us?"

"Of course! cmon let's get to it!"

______________

We walked to SHINee's waiting/dressing room. There room was 3 doors down. When I opened it, they all looked worried. Yoseob oppa just stood behind me.

"______! WE WERE SCARED YOU GOT HER BY NICKHUN!" Key said out loud. Him,jjong, & Onew ran up to me for a hug. Minho just sat on the couch, with his pleading eyes. ): And Taemin was just listening to his iPod, completely igoring me.-.- Onew noticed Yoseob. "May I help you?" He asked. omfg Onew.

"Oh yeah! Guys, this is Yoseob oppa! I need to tell you my story to understand why he's here....

I told them the whole story. "I want to round house kick the person who did this to your dongwoon oppa! Chuck Norris style!" Jonghyun said. HAHA! That literally made me laugh. "Round house kick them? I want them to diediedie!" Key said. This umma<3 "So you really helped her? Wow, that's amazing!" Onew said.

"So yeah, Yoseob is like my older brother. Don't think of him the wrong way okay guys!?" "Mhmm!" All 3 of them said in unison. "Yoseob, you should chill with us some time!" Onew insisted. "aha, aaight! OH AYE, I gotta go to a photoshoot guys! See you later ____!" "Bye oppa!"

______________

We are now back in SHINee's dorm. Key fell asleep on the bed in his room with jonghyun on the floor of key's room. Onew went to wingstop, he told me he never tried it before. So he's going with their manager. Minho is watching sports on TV.

I was walking to my room until Taemin pulled me into his.

"Why did you do that for?" I asked annoyed. "Well I'm your real boyfriend and we haven't been spending time together!" He locked his door and pushed me to his bed. He tried getting closer and closer. My back ended up hitting his headboard hard. "You can't escape now babe." and he grinned, so evil -.-

Before I knew it, his hands went up my dress. I pushed his hand away. "Cmon, haven't you've been waiting for this for a long time? I know I have" He then got closer again. Trying to pull off my sheer tights. I screamed "TAEMIN. STOP IT. WE'RE DONE."

He looked at me clueless, "what? Girls would DIE  to do IT with me..but not you?" "what!? Why would he compare me to those girls!" That's it. I'm getting out of here.

When I unlocked the door and opened it Minho looked terrified. When he stared into my eyes. I fell into his embrace and started crying.

Minho's POV:

"TAEMIN. STOP IT. WE'RE DONE."
I heard ____ scream. What is Taemin doing to her?! I quickly ran to Taemin's room. As i was going to put my hand onto the doorknob, _____ opened it. I looked at her appearance. Her hair was a mess. her sheer tights had a hole ripped in them.

She fell into my arms and started crying. I then looked at Taemin and shook my head. I brought ____ to my room.

Taemin's POV:

wow. can i just-....aish. TAEMIN. WHAT THE WERE YOU DOING! Now that you lost _____ as your girlfriend. You also lost her as your bestfriend. All I have to say now is.... Minho, please take good care of ____ for me...

Your POV:

My eyes were still closed as Minho carried me, bridal style, into a room. The scent of the room smelled like him, I figured it was his room. I was layed onto his bed while Minho sat the on the floor, staring at me. His door was closed halfway.

"Why don't we get you cleaned up and go shopping?" He asked, trying to make me feel better. I just stared at the walls of his room. There were athletes everywhere...wait--WHAT'S THIS?! JESSICA ALBA?! LOL MINHO.

"Wow. Jessica Alba looks hot..." i said to scare him. LOL. (A/N: Honestly, she does look gorgeous!. keke)

"NOW THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND BROKE UP WITH YOU, YOU'RE CHANGING YOUR UAL ORIENTATION!?" He yelled at me. This boy! "No silly. She reallyreally is gorgeous!" I said. "not as gorgeous as you" He said, not trying to make eye contact.

"So, are you going to take your girlfriend shopping or what!? I said, changing the subject.

"You have to change first!" He yelled at me.

"Okay okay. I'll be back. Promise me something oppa?"

"hmm?" he said. "Promise me you won't ever leave me?"

"Neh!" We prinky promised. "Okay. I'll get ready. Go watch your sports in the living room! Arraso?" I told him, acting like a umma. (=

"YEAH YEAH. " He said, then tickled me. UGH. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE TICKLISH!

Taemin's POV:

I screwed things up.

I can hear ____ laughing saying "Minho oppa! Stop! I need to get ready! Let me go!" And she kept laughing. Then I can hear Minho "Not until you say "Oppa, I promise I'll stop acting like an umma!"

That could've been me....but I screwed things up. -sigh.

Key POV:

WHAT THE IS ______ AND MINHO DOING! I need my beauty sleep!

"Can you two be quiet! SHISUS CHRIST!"

Minho POV:

"Now do I really act like an umma compared to key?" _____ questioned me. " I heard that!" Key yelled from his room. "'Key baby, just get your sleep!" Jonghyun said to calm him down. haha!

Your POV:

"NOW LEMME GO CHANGE, AND I'LL BE BACK!" I then started doing the running man dance from I'll be back-2PM. I felt like an idiot. But Minho died of laughter. When I'm with him, I can feel like I can be myself.

Can't wait to go to the mall though!

__________________________

poor tae bb!<3 Hope you guys liked this one.

You finally found the boy helped you 2 years ago! hoooray!

Next chapter soon! I promise it will be today<3 Thanks @chicken_onew for the comments<3 lol. I appreciate it!

& thanks for the new subs. yeeyee

Comment and subscribee!<3