This isn't our last.

But I loved you first?

It's been about 2 weeks since I've been taking care of Taemin in the hospital and 2 weeks since SHINee left for Japan. They'll be back in one week and surprisingly, Taemin's injuries has been recovering pretty fast! instead of 6 weeks, he only needs to stay in the hospital for about a few more days!

B2ST has been visiting Taemin and I as well. Mostly Doojoon,Kikwang, and Yoseob. Some of the SNSD unnies has visited as well. Yep,I said unnies! I got close with them just like that. They're super duper nice! and so are the Super Junior oppas! Well I love calling Leeteuk oppa and Heechul oppa "ahjussi" bwuahaha. 

I'd come to the hospital after school to see Taemin smile as I walked into his room. We've been watching Harry Potter movies for the past 2 weeks. This boy couldn't get enough of Emma Watson! (A/N: she is hot though. lolol)

At times we would also watch SHINee on some Japanese variety/talk shows. It's so cute watching Minho try to speak Japanese but fails. which always made me smile and I can hear Taemin say "What do you ever see in that pabo?" I would give Taemin a death glare and he'll wander his eyes somewhere else. 

 

School just ended and I'm walking to the hospital to see taemin. aah~ this boy and i have some weird memories together. I can't believe I loved him for 9 years. I mean I still love him but as a best friend! or brother!

Since minho and I together, i really wonder who taemin likes. hmm, I should ask him some questions later~

AISH! I just tripped and fell. stupid shoelace! 

"You need some help?' A familiar voice asked. I moved my bangs out of my eyes and looked up to see, yoseob!?

"Yoseob!" I screamed as i jumped on him and hugged him. He put his hand around my mouth and shh-ed me. 

"Hey! cmon now! I'm in disguise! aish look what you've done." he said pointing at my bleeding knee.

"Let's go to my car." He said as he held onto my arm. 

 

"and waah! we're finished!" Yoseob said as he just finished the wrapping the bandage around my knee. we're both sitting in the trunk (while it's open duhh. lol) and letting the wind pass us. 

"kekeke, ______-ah.you look so cute in that school uniform!" Yoseob teased me as he pinched my cheeks.

"yah! who said you could do that?" I said threatening him.

Yoseob scooted the opposite way from me leaving a big gap between us. which made us laugh. 

I checked the time on my watch "oh !" I said as I jumped out of the trunk. 

"bwoh? what is it?" He asked.

"I forgot to tell Taemin I was kind of running late! I'm sorry Yoseob! I'll talk to you later!"

I was about to run off until Yoseob grabbed my arm. "Let me just drive you there! Besides, your knee still hurts doesn't it?" 

"It does not hurt!" I yelled. 

"Really?" He said as he stepped closer. He was so close I could feel his breath on my cheeks. He then bent down and *poke*

"YAH! THAT HURT!" I said hugging my knee. Yoseoob started to smirk and said, "ahha! I told you! Come on, get in the car."

We got inside the elevator while I complained to Yoseob about not touching me ever again. Gosh he keeps hugging me,pinching my cheeks and poking me! 

we got in the room and there was no sight of Taemin. 

"hmph, where could he be?' I said asking Yoseob.

"boo!" Taemin appeared infront me out of no where which made me scream.

"YAH! don't ever do that again!" I said. I examined Taemin's outfit. He was wearing a grey v neck ,black skinny jeans and a pair of nice adidas!

"Taemin? where are you going?" I asked. His face looked like it was full of guilt. 

There was an awkward silence. 

Yoseob suddenly spoke up,"uhm, will you excuse me. I have to meet my members for lunch. see ya guys later." And he walked out. 

Taemin then sat on the hospital bed and patted the space next to him for me to sit. We both sat there, staring at the floor. Taemin then turned to me and finally spoke up, "_____-ah? None of the group members texted you or call you about this?" 

"a-about w-whaat?" I asked nervously. Taemin then took my right hand with both of his hands and started to rub them smoothly with his thumbs. 

"We have to stay in Japan a little bit longer. Less than 3 years, but more than 6 months. We promise you we'll be back. And Minho wanted me to do this....." Taemin then kissed my cheek. I remember I've alway wanted Taemin to kiss me when i was in middle school. but when he kissed me at this moment, it didn't feel like anything. It just felt like a warming, comforting kiss. 

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I wiped it quickly and said "Thanks, taemin. for telling me." 

He then hugged me while I placed my head on his shoulder, "Promise me you'll take good care of yourself and that we'll always keep in touch?" 

"Of course." 

Taemin then stood up and offered me his hand to stand up as well. 

He hugged me and said, "Don't forget about your best friend, and your boyfriend araso? Stay faithful. this isn't our last goodbye. I promise." and he kissed my forehead.

"You take good care too. Tell the members I miss them and love them, especially Minho oppa. Hope your singing career goes well in Japan." I said hugging him tighter. 

"You love your best friend more than your boyfriend right? I mean you loved me first anyway...." taemin teased. I punched him in the stomach and smiled. 

"mhmm, sure. and taemin, are you reallly sure that you're recovered?" I asked examining his face. there was a scratch on his lip still and under his eye.

"yes UMMA. i've got pain killers." He emphasized "umma" 

I stuck my tongue out and him and turned around. 

I suddenly felt a pair of arms around me and a head rested on my shoulder.

"I guess this is good bye for now ____-ah.....see you later." He let go and walked out of the room. 

At first I felt happy, happy that SHINee is going to make their dream even bigger. Yet tears started to stream down my face because I'm going to miss Minho. No minho for less than 3 years and more than 6 months. 

I walked out of the hospital and walked to SHINee's dorm. I left my keys for their dorm in my house so all I could do was cry infront of their door....

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

waaah! I was crying while I was typing this. Don't worry! this isn't the ending! there will be more chapters coming soon~ 

thanks for the subs!<3

pls comment  :3