Hey girl, this is my confession.

But I loved you first?

Minho opened my door, as I walked out I tripped over the sidewalk and fell on him!..... My lips pressed against his....

_______________________________

Taemin's POV:

Aish, what's that noise outside?

As I look out the window, ______ fell on Minho and THERE LIPS ARE TOUCHING? THEY'RE KISSING?? Taemin. You can't be jealous. All you want is your best friend back. I think I should congratulate them on being together now. Never knew she'll move on too fast. -sigh.

______, can I atleast have my best friend back?

Your POV:

We stayed like that for a while, until I looked up and see Taemin looking through the window. He smiled, and gave me a thumbs up?... LOLWUT. A thumbs up!? That dork. I want my best friend back though.

I took my lips away from Minho's and just laid my head on his chest. I didn't want to move at all. I wish I can stay like this forever....

Minho's POV:

She took her lips away from mine and laid her head on my chest. Although I wish our kiss was longer, this is more comfortable. _______, I am soon going to confess my feelings towards you....hopefully you feel the same way too....

Your POV:

"uhm, oppa. As much as I like how comfortable this is, can we go inside I'm freez--" before I could finish saying freezing, he hugged me tight. Making sure I was warm.

He whispered in my ear. "Are you warm now?"

'uh, neh! But it's getting late. cmon, please. Do it for me!"

"fine fine." He carried me bridal style and put me down on my feet. We were like 1 inch apart from each other. He was staring down at me. With his flaming eyes. (A/N: omfg. I'd probably died if Minho ever did that to me irl...WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN)

"Oppa, is there anything wrong?" I asked. I was ing worried. I mean if you seen the look on his face, you couldn't look away!

"______, I've liked you ever since Taemin talked non stop about you. But Taemin wouldn't ever let us talk to you & Onew hyung was the only one besides taemin that was close to you. Until I found out you and Taemin were going out. My heart was crushed. I always hoped we can atleast have a brother x sister relationship. But I was wrong. I never got over you. You know how after Ring Ding Dong, none of SHINee ever contacted you? Yeah, that was because Taemin liked you too. He told us he needed to get over you because you wouldn't like him. When we came back for vacation, he confesesd to you. I was always jealous of Taemin...."

"You were jealous? wait...what!?"

"hold on, lemme finish. But when we had to do our publicity thing. I was happy. But I knew you wouldn't like me that way. I was glad that we were bonding. As in brother x sister. My feelings grew stronger. And this, right now, is my confession. _______, I've liked you for the longest time. Maybe taemin liked you longer but i doesn't matter right now. Will you go out with me?"

_____________________

o0o0o, short chapter. Next one soon!

Will you say yes to Minho or reject him? Will you and Taemin be best friends again!? OR WILL NICKHUN COME IN AND EVERYTHING? let's find out~

Thanks for the comments & subs. (=