Heartbreak & pancakes.

But I loved you first?

Taemin's POV:

Hm, 8 AM? No one is awake and I'm hungry!

I walked pass Minho's room, he was getting ready. "Minho hyung? Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Just going to take care of some things. Don't mention anything to _____? I don't want her to be worried. I texted her saying I'm going for jog with Manager hyung. Go make her some breakfast okay? I owe you!"

Minho ran out of the house and left. Where's he going? Well, I guess I won't mention anything to _____.

What should I make _____ for breakfast? Hmm, oh I know! My signature pancakes with chocolate chips, nutella and strawberries!

Your POV:

I woke up exactly at 9 to the smell of pancakes! It didn't smell like those ordinary pancakes, it smelled like someone's original pancakes. No! It couldn't be! I looked around Minho's room. No Minho? Where could he be?

I checked my phone and realized I got a text message

From: Babe

To: ________

morning babe!<3 I went out for a morning jog with manager hyung. kekeke. See you later k? don't leave! bye<3

This boy. lol. I walked out of Minho's room and looked in Key's room; Him and Jonghyun were sleeping together and there were used tissues everywhere! poor jjong. I should find him a girl hahaha! but he has Key?

Anyways! I passed by my room aka the guest room. My room was clean, tf? I passed by Taemin's, he wasn't there. hmm. I then smiled. I'm right for sure! I said to myself.

I walked to the kitchen and smirked at Taemin. He then turned around and was like "what!?"

"you still remember how to make pancakes from middle school!" I said. I was hella happy. his pancakes were the best! chocolate chips and nutella spread all over it plus tiny pieces of strawberries. yummm!

"Yupp! It gets all the noonas! Well, idk about key hyung he has jjong. And Jonghyun hyung gets the ladies from his gorgeous looks, but he can't cook? It's not right!"

"Aha! It's okay. When are they going to be finished!?" I was so impatient.

"In 5 minutes! Just wait! Go online for a while!" I did as I was told. I Minho's macbook. I opened a new window. On this gossiping  website, there was a picture of a familiar looking guy coming out of a house. The guy was tall and slim. His hair was out of place and there were lip stick stains all over his neck.

No!..... It can't be!.....

Then the headlines said "SHINee's Minho caught coming out of his ex girlfriend's house, f(x)'s Sulli! Is Minho cheating on his girlfriend ______? We think so!"

I kept re-reading the headlines. And trying to see that man under his sunglasses if it was him....It was Minho.

Taemin turned around and saw tears coming out of my eyes. He then ran to me and hugged me, "____! ____! What happened?!" I pushed the macbook towards him so I wouldn't have to look at it again. Taemin read it all, you can see it in his eyes that he was furious.

Taemin's POV:

AISH! THAT MINHO! I JUST WANNA KICK HIS SO BADLY RIGHT NOW. HE HURT MY BEST FRIEND, WHICH IS HIS GIRLFRIEND! 

"______, go in your room. And if you want to, you can just lock it so you don't have to hear that stupid Minho!" I told her.

"No taemin, I'm not going to lock myself in that room. I'm leaving Taemin. I'm sorry." She ran from me to her room just like that. I can hear sobs from her room all the way to the kitchen.

The front door suddenly opened, it was Minho. He looked like he was drunk and he had a bruise on his face. When I saw him, I went straight for him. Kicked him hard in the stomach. He then looked at me in pain said "What the was that for!?" He yelled at me.

"Well one! You lied to me and ____! Two! You cheated on her! Three! You broke her heart into pieces and now she's leaving!"

"TAEMIN-AHH! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU SAY I CHEATED ON HER!" Minho yelled at me.

Minho's POV:

Taemin showed me the headlines on the gossiping website. "SHINee's Minho caught coming out of his ex girlfriend's house, f(x)'s Sulli! Is Minho cheating on his girlfriend ______? We think so!"

"Taemin! Do you wanna know the truth! Well Sulli kept ting me when she found out about ______ and I going out! I went to her house to tell her to stop doing this because I'm already in a relationship! She then got pissed and tried being all seductive by kissing my neck! which was really strange! I told her to stop doing that to me & She then called her security guard who then was close to kicking my !"

"WELL! GO TO _____'S ROOM NOW AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING BEFORE SHE LEAVES!" I dashed to her room as fast as I could. but her room was locked. "_____! _____! Babe open up! I need to explain everything!"

Your POV:

Choi Minho. Why didn't you tell me you wanted to break up with me? You didn't have to cheat on me to make it worst. I'm a big girl. I've survived when I saw that my brother has been killed by a bastard. I survived not seeing my best friend for a very long time not knowing that he liked me as much as I liked him. Why?

My phone rang, I got a text message from Yoseob

From: Yoseob oppa!

To:______

______! I saw the news! I want to kick your boyfriend's right now! Can I go to their dorm right now?! Are you at their dorm still!? Want me to pick you up!?

From: _______

To: Yoseob Oppa!

It's fine oppa. I'm already packing my stuff. I'll get to my apartment just fine. Thanks for being concerned. take care!<3

Alrighty, I got all my stuff packed. Goodbye room----- why is there yelling in the living room? I opened my door a little bit. Peeked out and saw Minho and Taemin yelling. I heard everything that they said. Why couldn't he just tell me? I wouldn't have gotten mad?

He lied to me. Why did he have to lie? Does he know I can trust him? -sigh. oh ! he's coming.

I locked my door and just laid my back against it. More tears kept streaming down my eyes.

"_____! _____! Babe open up! I need to explain everything!"

"____, please. Open the door." He said one more time.

I opened the door slowly.

Minho's POV:

She opened the door slowly. She didn't look out the door. She just sat on the wooden floor staring at me with her red puffy eyes from crying.

"babe, please. It's not what you think---" She cut me off. "I know, I heard the story you were telling Taemin and I believe you. I'm only crying because you lied to me. You didn't have to lie! And you promise you wouldn't leave-"

"I came back didn't I? And if I never came back you could've hunt me down and killed me. :P" Tryna cheer her up! ya know?

"I promise you I'll be honest from now on. I'll make it up to you when we go to the park. I promise!" I told her. "Promise?" She questioned. Her eyes, sparkling from here tears. Sad yet beautiful.

"I promise" I hugged her, she didn't hug me back, but she tucked her head my arms.

Awkward silence, "Cmon! Let's eat Taemin's pancakes before----"

"AAAH! HYUNG! HYUNG! MY PANCAKES ARE BURNING! HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!" Taemin screamed from the kitchen. _____ & I ran to the kitchen "Taemin you pabo! What have you been doing?!" I said. "I was getting distracted by cyndee may on your laptop! and then I smell something burning and the smoke alarm went off!"

"Boys these day...." _____ sighed. I then glared at her, she snickered and took a bite of the non burnt pancakes.

"mmmmmm! Reminds me of middle school days! Right Taemin?.....TAEMIN! HELLLLOOOO! YOUR BEST FRIEND IS TALKING TO YOU! OR ELSE I'LL DELETE THOSE PICTURES OF CYNDEE MAY!" _____ yelled at Taemin. ahahah! It's like watching a reality show!

"No no don't! okay! It does remind me of middle school days!" Taemin panicked.

"aye babe, hurry and eat. We still gotta have our date at the park!" I told _____, & kissed her forheard.

"okay oppa!"

"ewwwww!" Taemin screamed. "what? you wanna see more?" and I winked at him. "No no! I'm just , uh, ah, awwww??" ahaha! This kid.

Can' wait for the park<3 I have my own punishment for myself because I know ______ will give me something worst than this.

_________________________________________

o0o0o, Next chapter tonight! Maybe! or maybe tomorrow? hmm...

Comment and subscribe!<3