Plane ride part 2 (warning: this chap is probably boring)

But I loved you first?

Sorry, it's a short chapter. D;

_____________________________________

After Minho and I finished watching The Hangover, we walked back to the game room, hand in hand.

"o0o0o, hyung!" taemin said giggling. And then all the eyes were on us except Kikwang, hw wasn't here. Hm, wonder where he could me?

"__________________! You haven't spent time with your oppa yet!" Yosseob complained.

"Well, if your attitude is like that then I won't spend any time with my oppa :P" 

"I'm just kidding ______! I LOVE YOUU! as a sister!" and he hugged me. omfg. Get this guys off of me. Even though he's older than me, he acts younger than me.

"It's okay, I got him!"Hhyunseung carried Yoseob away and brought him to the couch.

"Uhm, have you guys seen Kikwang?" I asked.

Key scratched the back of his head and said "I think he went to one of the rooms! Want me to come with?" He said, I can see it in his eyes he didn't want to be with Jonghyun because everything reminds him of SSK. Poor jjongie.

"Okay, cmon!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" He ran and tackled me. Even though this boy is prettier than average girls, he's strong!

We looked in every room. Key spotted him in the bean bag room. I told Key to go back where the other guys were because I wanted to talk to Kikwang.

"Hey Kikwang!" I said with a smile, falling onto a bean bag.

"Hi." He didn't even look at me. He was looking outside the window.

"Is there something wrong? Am I bothering you? You know because I can leave if you want me too?" Aish ________ you talk to much -_-

"No, no it's fine. It's just that, my girlfriend dumped me a few hours ago and *sigh* I still have feelings for her, like I can't let her go even though she's already gone. Do you think I'll ever get over her _____-ah?"

"Of course you will! You're stil young even though you're older than me. keke~ Just letting you know Kikwang, if you need someone to talk to. I'm here for you :D" And I opened my arms to give him a hug. He looked at me with a what-the-hell-are-you-doing face.So I just moved forward to him and gave him a hug. Seemed a bit confused first but I felt him hug back.

I broke the hug and said "Cmon! Let's go catch up with the other guys!"

 

We've been playing video games for 7 hours straight. Oh how I love playing Just Dance on the wii.

The pilot anounced "Please, fasten your seatbelts. We are about to land."

All of us ran to a seat, pushing each other. I was the shortest so I got to my seat first! It was a hard time for Minho because he was tall. haha! He go the seat next to me.

"Are you ready Minho!? I haven't been here in a long time~" I said to him looking out the window. "WAAAH~ You can see Disney Land from here!"

"Aha! Neh Jagiya, I can't wait to ride all the rides with you too!" And he pinched my cheeks =.= 

_____________________________________

I KNOW. THIS CHAPTER WAS LAME AND BORNG.

w00t. I promise you guys I'll try to write a longer chapter tomorrow becohs I'm having a christmas party at my house tmrw=FOOOOD.

K, Merry Christmas Eve everyone! <3