A Wonderful Christmas. ()

But I loved you first?

WARNING: WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER. w00t

 ____________________________________________

It’s been a week since I’ve seen BEAST and SHINee. After we came back, we exchanged numbers and went our own ways.

So I’ve been keeping intouch with them 24/7.

Today is Christmas eve and you would be thinking that I’m spending it with SHINee? naah. They’re all out with their family. My parents are still on some business trip so it’s lonely at home. I’m just here at the park, sitting on the bench, drinking zebra hot chocolate and watching all the couples here smooching. eh, so many of them ;~;

I really wonder what everyone is doing. Onew is probably feasting on chicken. Jonghyun is probably crying over sekyung & how he’s lonely during christmas. Key is probably cooking dinner for his family. Minho is probably watching TV with his dad while his mom cooks. And Taemin is probably geting a bunch of presents and money. Oh how I wish I was Taemin, getting alla that cha ching? waah~

I took a sip of my zebra hot chocolate and stared at the huuuuuuge christmas tree here at the park.

*flash back*

“Oppa! come on! I want to see the big christmas tree!” I said as I ran away from Dongwon oppa’s arms. 

“aish! slow down! if i lose you appa and umma won’t be happy when they get back from work!” Dongwoon oppa said catching up to me.

As I made it to the christmas tree, my eyes were about to pop out!

“waah~ oppa! it’s so pretty! for christmas, I wish we can have at least one christmas with our parents!” I said happily. Dongwoon oppa carried me and said ” I do too, now let’s get back home! Dongwoon Oppa has a present for you!” 

*end of flash back*

“excuse me miss? May I sit here?” A familiar voice asked while I ended my flashback. 

“Oh go ahe—— MINHO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I kind of jumped in my seat feeling surprised. what the heck? shouldn’t he be with his family?

“My parents are out of town, I was kind lonely at home so I came here...Taemin told me you always come here every christmas eve.” he mumbled the last part but I sure did hear him clearly. 

“Mmm, I see.Well it’s getting chilly! Let’s go to my place!” I got up and stretched, Minho did as well. He offered to hold hands with me by putting his hand infront of me. I put his arm around myself and held his hand over my shoulder. (=

At ______’s house.

“Make yourself feel comfortable. Want anything to drink? eat?” I asked Minho. 

“No, I’m fine. ” he said taking off his scarf and coat. He was just wearing a plain white v neck with dark blue jeans. How can an outfit so plain look so hot? ;~;

“Minho! Follow me~ I wanna show you my room!” I grabbed his arm and brought him to my room, we passed Dongwoon’s room and Minho stopped me from walking. He looked in the room, and looked back at me. 

“Can I, look inside his room?” He asked nervously.

“Uh, sure go ahead.”

We entered Dongwoon oppa’s room. It was cold and dusty, but it still smelled like dongwoon. Ever since that day happened, his room was never touched. We kept everything as is. 

I was watching Minho’severy move. He walked to dongwoon’s bookshelf with all the pictures of dongwoon and I together from diaper days, to going back to the states for family, or just any picture of us together. It was always Me and Him. Our parents were barely home so i looked up to dongwoon more as an appa than an oppa. aah. 

Minho finished looking at the pictures and hugged me. 

“Let’s go to your room now.” He whispered, which sent shivers down my spine. 

We walked to my room and when I opened it, I felt a cold breeze brush my face. 

I laid on my bed, covering my stomach with my hands and stared at the ceiling as Minho scanned through my room.

Minho’s POV:

Her room gives a relaxed feeling. Her room smells really like her, sweet vanilla~ The colour of her room is mint green, she had a  queen sized bed  with a black headboard but her blankets and sheets were a cream colour. She had a computer desk against her big window with a macbook and some pictures with her brother, friends, and a picture of her parents. I picked up the picture of her and her parents, examining how they look. She has her Mom’s eyes and hair color, but she has her dad’s ears, nose, and lips. I have to say it’s a great combo! As I put the picture down, I heard _____ sigh. 

I laid down on my side next to her and asked, “what’s wrong babe?” While rubbing her hand with my thumb.

“Nothing, i’m just really tired.” she then laid on her side facing me. 

We stared at each other for a while, until my lips crashed onto hers. 

Your POV:

I was lucky my door was closed.keke. 

Minho crashed his lips on to mine. Our small kisses turned into a passionate kiss. His tongue kept my lips for entrance, and I opened my mouth. Him exploring my mouth felt like heaven. He then carried me onto his body & we kept making out. I felt inside his pants rub against my leg and he let out a little moan. I rubbed my leg against again and he  moaned a little louder. Oh how I love teasing him. 

Minho’s POV:

Me exploring felt good, but not as good as my crotch rubbing against her leg. I swear I was hard. And I wanted more of her. But before I knew it, she was already taking off my shirt! This girl is fast. Well this is my first time and if I screw it, !

I took off her top, she had a black bra on. I took off her bra just like that and threw it at her door. She then started to my pants before I could try taking off hers.

I rubbed her s slowly, each for her wanting more.

We ended up sitting up, I only had my boxers on and she had nothing on. I started to finger her. She dug her nails on my back.

She kept , "faster!" and "add another finger!" But I wanted to be a tease by only putting one, in and out slowly. She then pushed me back on the bed and took off my boxers.

We switched positions, I was on top _____ was on bottom. I kissed her forehead and stared into her eyes. She knew was coming next.

She then tucked her head into my neck and clawed my back.

I went inside her, ing very very slowly.

"Minho oppa, it hu-uu-uuurts." She said in a desperate tone.

"It's okay, it'll feel better." I whispered back to her.

She started screaming in pain but those screams turned into moans.

"OPPA! FASTER. FASTER DAMMIT" She sure did make my back sting like crazy. But I'm enjoying every minute of it.

I went in deeper, and deeper. When my whole member went inside her, she screamed loud and high. I hit her g spot.

I kepy hitting hit, softly. She was biting my neck, making it bleed. I knew she wanted more.

Your POV:

Minho already hit my g spot . I just wanted him to come already. He ed in and out, slowly. I wanted faster.

I bit his neck real hard to let him know how much I want more from him. He then whispered in my ear and said "Baby, just take it slow~" Which sent my back chills and my womanhood to tingle.

I forced him to switch positions. And we did. I then tried to move my self up from , but I couldn't. It was too good. I wanted it to go back in, slowly.

Since he teased me, I . I removed myself from him and rubbed his hard, 6 pack with my cold fingers. I went down slowly, rubbing my fingers on every one of them.

Once my fingers followed his stomach to , I started rubbing it. In a circular motion with my thumbs. I then went back to his abs, touched them and went for his neck. I felt his hard member hit against my leg.

I put at the tip of my woman hood and then whispered in his ear, "Does oppa love me?"

"Yes" He whispered.

"Louder" I said teasing him with a smile.

"YES." and I put in my womanhood. riding him slowly.

We then switched positions and he whispered, "Scream oppa."

"Oppa" I whispered instead of screaming to see what he would do.

He just ed in and out, very very very slowly. I wanted more. I wanted it already.

"OPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed so that the whole neighboorhood could hear me. He then started going faster, deeper than you could ever imagine. The sound of our hips hitting each other made it even more hot.

I loved every second of it, and I hope it wouldn't stop.

Minho's POV

I went in deeper, and faster. I was ready to .

I whispered in her ear, "I'm about to ."

She then nodded and let me get off of her. We stayed like that in bed, laying down next to each other, hard breathing and tons of sweat. She then hugged me and said "I love you Minho oppa, it was my first time."

I started to pet her hair and said "It was your first time? it didn't seem like it. keke"

She gave me a death glare.

"I love you too jagyah~ it was also my first time.."

Even though we just finished, I was still coming. She then looked at me, and looked at my member.

She then slowly went down to it and the whole mess I made. Every spot. It felt good. Her tongue swirling all over it. As soon as she finished. She climbed on top of me, hugged me, and said "Merry Christmas oppa." and went into deep sleep.

I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Merry Christmas ______."

_____________________________________________________

LOLOL. I AT RIDING SCENES.

I might type the next chapter tonight. lol.

comment and subscribe<3