Vaca w/ B2ST & SHINee 2/3

But I loved you first?

sorry for not updating ): I went ice skating today >:D

______________________________

Your POV:

Once we got all of our fat asses through the door, I ended up landing on Minho’s back.

I looked to my left and I see that Key landed on Jonghyun’s back, I then looked on my right and see that everyone else fell on their butts.

Jonghyun & Minho started smirking at each other and counted “3…2….1..GOO!” And that’s when their race begun….and I was still on Minho’s back! plus Key still being on Jonghyun’s back.

“Cmon babe! You’re gonna win!” Trying to help Minho go faster and he did!

“Jonghyun baby! Win for me~” Key sang to Jjong. “I could run faster….IF YOU LOST SOME WEIGHT!” Jonghyun said. AHAH/

“YAH! ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!” Key yelled and covered Jonghyun’s eyes. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I CAN’T SEE!” and Jonghyun was walking around like a dinosaur because he couldn’t see….it was sure a funny sight.

Minho and I finally made it to the gates and put me down.

“waah~ Minho you’re so fast!” I saw clapping my hands together.

“I sure am! But not only in running, if you know what I mean.” and winked. ert -_-

“MINHO! You’re nasty!” I crossed my arms and faced the other direction pretending to be mad.

“Jagiya~ I was just kidding. Please forgive me~” He sang & hugged me from behind. His voice is so sweet. I’d love to hear his voice every morning. It gives me chills down my spine. And his embrace is so warm.

I spun around and said, “Of course I forgive you~” & pecked his lips.

“YAH! Get a room! MY EYESSS” Yoseob cried as he was shielding his eyes. “Cmon baby, you want some?” Junhyung asked Yoseob & hugging him. haaha!

“Stop fooling around and let’s get inside!” Doojoon complained. He sounds like Key. Maybe Key can be the Umma and Doojoon can be the appa but Key is jusy cheating on Doojoon for Jonghyun. bwuahaha!

“Uh…..________? You there?” Taemin snapped at me. Taking me away from day dreaming. “Oh yeah! sorry, i was just thinking…”

“*cough* of me” Minho murmured and walked away.

“YOU WISH!” I yelled. 

We all got our tickets scanned and entered the park. Jonghyun was the last one to enter because he was flirting with this employee who looked around 18 years old.

“Key! Look! Your hubby is flirting with someone~” Onew sang.

“OH HELL NO. IS GOING DOWN.” Key yelled. damn, scary….

Key walked up to Jjong and that girl who he was flirting with.

“Excuse, have you been flirting with this young man?” Key asked.

She looked at key up & down, “why the hell do you need to know?” she snapped at him. oh !

“Well, because he’s my boyfriend!” and he grabbed Jonghyun’s arm.

“what!?” and she glared at jonghyun. The only thing Jonghyund did was make an “o” with his mouth.

“Oh he didn’t tell you? He’s gay! byee sweetie!” Key blew a kiss at the young girl and walked back happily back with Jonghyun.

“THANKS KEY!” Jonghyun yelled sarcastically.

“If you didn’t do that, this would have never happened!” Key said trying to be all innocent.

“Are you guys done with your little drama over there because we wanna ride some rides!" Doojoon complained. so appa like.. Man! Him,Jonghyun and Key should be on We Got Married!

"_______ stop daydreaming about Minho and let's go!" Yoseob yelled as he started dragging me to where the group is.

"BUT I WASSSSN'T!" I cried. Now that I think about it.....

"CMONNN!" Yoseob cried. haha!

 

We rode almost everyride in the park! Except for the Tea Cup ride. It's getting dark already so I think we'll ride it because of the pretty lights! But it's getting cold too! I'm so stupid for only wearing jeans, a vneck and a cardigan. -_____-

We all got souviners! Minho and I got matching Mickey&Minnie mouse ears, so did Jonghyun & Key. Yoseob and Taemin got Mickey wizards hats that light up. Kikwang and Doojoon bought matching underwear (o.0) Hyunseung & Onew bought matching shirts. And Junhyung bought himself a mickey mouse cup for his coke. (A/N: I am not amused.)

We are currently walking to the Tea cup ride. Taemin and Yoseob are all jumpy jumpy and everyone else is tired! Minho and I were in the back of the group holding hands.

"Yeobo~ What are you doing for christmas? It's already around the corner" Minho asked.

"Hmmm, I'm probably just gonna stay home by myself. My parents are still on that business trip. *sigh*" Minho then put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I can't spend christmas with you ______." He didn't sound so happy.

"It's okay! Don't trip. I'll be fine!"

"Okaay..." He said.

We finally got in line for the ride! It wasn't really long? Maybe because it was about to rain. Hopefully not!

When it was our turn, I felt someone's arm carry me by the waist and put me inside a tea cup!...It was onew! Yoseob and Doojoon rode in the same tea cup with us.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I said flicking onew's forehead! I wanted to ride with Minho T^T

Minho ended up riding with Jonghyun,Taemin and Key. And anoother cup was with Junhyung, Kikwang, and Hyunseung. All the guys looked at each other with smiles on their faces...but me. I know where this was going.

Once the ride started, I let Doojoon, Onew, & Yoseob spin the wheel. They spun it so fast everything was a blur! We hit Minho's tea cup which made a louuuuuuuuuuuuud bang! Minho then hit Junhyung's tea cup! Boy, It was the funnest game ever. The group that got tired of spinning was Junhyung,Kikwang and Hyunseung because Junhyung wanted a coke break. So it was just ours and Minho's!

I hid my face into Doojoon's shirt because I started getting dizzy. I looked up to the sky and felt kind of sick in my stomach, and that was when everything turned pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"________-ah! _____________-ah! wake up! please!" I could hear someone calling my name. I wanted to open my eyes, but I just couldn't!

I opened one eye at a time. I realized I was at the vacation home on the couch with a towel on my forehead.

"_________! you're awake!" Yoseob screamed and hugged me.

"Shhh! Quiet down will ya! She's still sick!" Key snapped.

"______? How are you feeling?" Minho said rubbing my hand.

"Just a big headache, that's all. May I ask what happened?"

Doojoon came in and sat next to Minho. He then spoke, "Remember when were on the tea cup ride? Well as we were trying to go fast, you layed your head onto my arm and closed your eyes. When the ride was over, we tried waking you up but you didn't. We figured that you were unconscious. We let Key, ahem "umma" take care of everything! and kapow. You're awake!"

"But you have a slight fever so we shall be leaving to Korean tomorrow okay?" Minho added.

"araso. Since it's our last day, why don't we do something fun? In the house?" I insisted. I felt bad. My stupid self didn't take care of my health and now I'm ruining everyone's vacation. aaish.

"LET'S WATCH A MOVIEEEEEEE!" Taemin & Yoseob screamed.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SCREAMING?" Key snapped, again. AHAH!

"What movies do you guys have Doojoon?" I asked.

"I'm afraid to say this but.....we only have harry potter movies...." He murmured.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!" Taemin whispered cheerfully while jumping with Yoseob.

"Awesome." Junhyung smirked and took a sip of his coke.

"I'll make the popcorn!" Hyunseung insisted.

"We are ONLY going to watch the 1st harry potter movie and we're all going to sleep! it's already 12 AM!" Key nagged.

"BUT UMMMMMMA!" Taemin whined. ahaha!

 

We ended our night by watching the Harry Potter movie. Minho sat next to me on the couch & everyone else sat on the floor.

During the beginning of the 1st movie, I rested my head on Minho's shoulder and whipsered "I'm sorry for making you miss the fireworks babe."

"aaah~ Yeobo, it's okay. The only thing on my mind right now is keeping you healthy." and he kissed my forehead. After he said that, I felt my eyelids closing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*dreamland*

"Dongwoon oppa! I want to be pushed higher on the swing!" I yelled.

"ahaha! That's as high as you could get _______-ah!" Dongwoon oppa laughed.

"FINE THEN! Oppa! stop the swing! stop the swinnnnnnng!" I screamed.

"aish. calm down! I stopped it. Open your eyes!" He teased.

"You're a mean oppa!"

"aha! I love you little sister." and carried me.

"Oppa. Will you always be here for me since our parents are always out?"

"Of course! WhyI wouldn't I be?" He said while buying our ice cream.

*end of dreamland*

I woke up from a loud scream coming from the kitchen.

___________________________________

oh ho ho~ I feel bad for not updating. ghkfdaghfkdh

k. i know this was liike boring. blaaah.

thanks for the subs<3