woah, who's that?!

But I loved you first?

Then suddenly, the door slammed open and someone yelled "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

 

______________________________________

 

Your POV:

 

The person who barged in was just Minho, who was like a foot taller than me! Taemin never let me really get close with s because he would get jealous, jealous taemin. But I'd have small conversations with them.

 

Then, Jjong, Key, & Onew followed behind him.

 

"So taemin, who's this beautiful young lady sitting on the couch with you eh?" Jonghyun said, even though he already had a girlfriend. So it was true he was a flirt! lol

 

"Hyung! this my best---er girlfriend I must say!" Incredibly blushing. I did too. HAH.

 

"aigoo! my baby is growing up. He can even get at girls this gorgeous with a sense of style!" key said, in a high pitch voice.

 

"Aha, thank you?" I said.

 

"What's your name?" onew said. gosh, thanks onew. Guess I won't be buying you chicken for christmas. (A/N: The member that was closest to you was Onew. He made sure taemin didn't harm you. :P)

 

"FINE THEN. NO CHICKEN FOR YOU!" I yelled and ran to the door. Then suddenly someone grabbed my waist and tickled me to the floor. it was ONTAE ganging up on me. urgh.

 

____________________________

 

Your POV:

 

It was 1 AM,and all we did was talk about the times I'd be with them 24/7 when they first debuted. good memories. We were in the guest room where I slept. Jongkey on the bed hugging pillows. Minho on the computer chair. Onew on the bean bag, & taemin and I on the floor. My head was on taemin's shoulder, suddenly my eyes were closing....and I went into deep sleep......

 

Taemin's POV:

 

"Guys! shhhh! get out, ______ fell asleep."

 

"don't do anything bad to her taemin! we're watching you...." minho teased. -.-

 

"ugh, my god hyung. You ert!"

 

All of my hyungs got out of the room and closed the door. Luckily _____ was already in her jammies, bball shorts and an oversized tee. so cute. At least I don't have to change her...(even though I'd love to see that lovely view. keke~)

 

Putting _____ tucked into bed made me sleepy. As I was staring at her face for like 10 minutes, she suddenly said "You like what you're seeing eh?"

 

"WOAH"

 

OHMYGOD. was she awake the whole time?!

 

Your POV:

 

I woke up to the sound of the SHINee members leaving, except taemin. I let him put me to bed, to see if he was going to do anything BAD to me. Atleast he didn't, but he was staring at my face for a really long time until I broke the silence and said

 

"You like what you're seeing eh?"

 

"WOAH" he made a little jump.

 

"keke, I know you liked it. Now go to your room! I need my sleep"  I said & turned the other away so he can get mad. mwuahaha.

"Not until I get to wake up in your room the next morning ;)" as he put his arm down my waist, he should now I don't feel comfortable with skinship. jeeez.

"I TOLD YOU WE'RE WATCHING YOU" Minho barged in. woohooo! thanks ho.

"Thanks for ing bro -.-" Taemin said with an unpleasant facialexpression.lol.

"Goodnight ____! we'll make sure this little boy won't bother you!" Minho said, sounding happy for some odd reason?

"goodnight babe, see you in the morning. (=" as taemin pecks your cheek.

After they closed your door and turned off your light, you couldn't stop smiling & blushing. You couldn't sleep anymore! Until you heard strong sounds of wind outside your window, you decided to hide under your blanket.

___________________________________________

5 AM:

Minho's POV:

"ugh, 5 am? I only got 4 hours of sleep. goodness. I'm thirsty"

 

As I was walking through the hallway, I hear someone say "please! don't go! I'll do ANYTHING for you!" It sounded like _______, I checked in her room and it was her. I decided to sit next to her. Just incase you know...something happens...

-sigh Guess i'm not getting my monster drink...I wanted to watch some pr0n.(A/N: dirty dirty minho!)

Since I was sitting next to her on her bed, my big mouth whispered 'don't worry...,I'm not going anywhere." She then  become quiet, slightly smiled. And turned to my side. She was still dreaming though, I wish she wasn't. Too bad you can't be mine....

_____________________________

The following morning:

Your POV:

I woke up all sweaty, ugh. I had one of my bad nightmares about my ex. -sigh- Why am I laying on someone's chest? it's warm, a good man scent. I didn't want to move because it felt comfortable.

"Taemin?"

"No, it's minho..."

"WAIT, WHAT-"

"Minho!?" Taemin came in with a cup of orange juice....but dropped it all over the ground with a pissed off expression on his face....

_________________________________

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? I added a little twist because I was thinking about how I would type this and I didn't want it to be all corny. So I guess this story is also for you flames out there~

Comment and subscribe!<3