chapchap 12

But I loved you first?

After I ate Taemin's burnt pancakes, I took a shower & got dressed. I picked out a grey crew neck,olive green v-neck, dark jeans and a pair of black vans.

"MINHOO OPPPPPPPPAAAA. I'M READYY!" I yelled as I walked to the living room. Wtf? Why is he in his pajamas? (White tee & bball shorts.)

"Sorry babe. It's raining outside!" He said while hugging me. I pushed him away gently and asked, "Why don't we watch movies then? With the other members? You know, waste time because we don't have to leave till midnight."

"MOVIES?! HARRY POTTER!!! EMMA WATSON!!!!" Taemin screamed and ran out of his room.

"TAEMIN-AH! I WAS TRYING TO GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Key yelled at Taemin. These boys.....

Jjong tried to persuad Key,"Key baby. cmon, stop whining. I wanna see Emma watson in the 4th movie. kekeke~"

"fine fine, I CALL COUCH!" And he dashed for the couch with his legs spread apart all over it. oh god.

"damn, you guys are so loud." Onew came in scratching the back of his head.

 

We watched the 1-4th movies of Harry Potter. Key,Jonghyun,Onew & Taemin sat on the couch while Minho & I sat on the floor. Key would throw popcorn at Minho whenever Minho would put his arm around me or try to sneak kisses. And when Emma Watson was on the screen, Minho would stand up and stretch infront of Taemin. Taemin was so pissed he threw hand fulls of popcorn at Minho. haha! After all 4 movies, I yelled at Key and Taemin to pick up the popcorn since they were mostly the ones that threw it.

_________________________________________

We are currently at the airport waiting for our flight. It's 1:30AM and there's barely anyone here so SHINee doesn't have to disguise themselves. I was walking around listening to "Jumping"-KARA, when the chorus came on ".......jumping jumping jumping now~" I felt someone touch my......

I turned around and screamed, "YOU LITTLE FUC-- YOSEOB OPPA?! WTF WAS THAT FOR! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" That yoseob! He's going to get it!

"Kekeke~ I had to get your attention somehow. At first I thought it was some hot chick, but it was you...." I flicked his forehead, "You pabo! Now tell me, what are you doing here?"

"Minho didn't tell you?...You're taking B2ST AIRLINES!"

"WHAT WHAT!? REALLY?!!!" I jumped on him and choked him to death which made people surround us saying "wtf is she doing to him?" "Is that yoseob from b2st and is that minho's girlfriend?" Then people started taking pictures.

I was lucky I had my hood on and sunglasses (at night... that's how it's donee!) I then grabbed Yoseob's arm and dragged him with me to where Minho was sleeping.

"Let's wake him up!" Yoseob insisted. this will be fun!

" Okay....1......2........3! WAKE UP MINHOOOOOOO!" We said at the same time which made Minho to jump in his seat. (A/N:jumpin jumpin jumpin now!~)

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" Minho yelled at Yoseob and I while we were giving each other a high 5.

"Well one, you didn't tell your girlfriend that she was taking b2st airlines with us. two, I thought it would be funny to wake you up. and three, she still didn't know SHINee and B2ST are going to Disneyland toget---"

"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DISNEYLAND TOGETHER!? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY~" I screamed,danced and jumped (A/N:jumpin jumpin jumpin now~) like an idiot.

"Aye! Calm down. It's like 2 in the morning, what have you been eating?!" Minho questioned me.

".......I stole some sour skittles from your duffle bag because I was hungry and didn't wanna waste my money too buy food...it's expensive here!" They started laughing because of how I was complaining about food. -.-

After from all that laughing, Minho,Yoseob, and I took out our DS' and played mario kart! I was Yoshi, Minho was Mario and Yoseob was toad. Minho kept imitating Mario's voice, eh.

Onew saw what we were playing so after our 5th round of playing, Onew tried a joke, "What kind of jeans does Mario where?.....DENIMDENIMDENIM!"

Awkward silence...."Whatever he does, it's Onew Sangtae!~~" Minho,Yoseob and I said in unison.

Suddenly there was an announcement, "BEAST AIRLINES AT 3:00 AM PLEASE LINE UP NOW WITH YOUR TICKET AND PASSPORT TO GET IN THE PLANE. BEAST AIRLINES AT 3:00 AM."

-sigh. On a plane ride with these boys? It's going to be a long ride..............

___________________________

w00t. plane ride with b2st and SHINee?! Too bad Dongwoon won't be in this one );

I'm planning on starting a new story, the main character this time will be jonghyun...hmmm....

thanks for the comments & subs<3