Plane ride part 1 (Sorry for not updating yesterday. LOL)

But I loved you first?

Your POV:

We got first class on B2ST airlines. Right when we got in, IT WAS HUUUUUUGE! There was a room for our seats for when we take off and land. And there was another room that was a kitchen + a bar. And there was a movie room with a huge TV screen, and there was another room with a huge TV screen with tons of video games for the PS3, xbox 360, and the wii! (Yes, I love video games especially DDR. :D )

ANYWAYS. B2ST told us we can sit anywhere, besides sitting in THEIR seats because their names were printed on them. what-the-hell. Rich people mann.

I sat by the window because I love looking at the clouds during our flight. As I was looking at the other airplanes outside I felt someone sit next to me. "Hi uhm, Annyeong! I'm B2ST's leader doojoon. You don't mind me sitting here do you?" wow, He's gorgeous. I kept gazing at his eyes and said "waah! You have beautiful eyes!" WHAT THE _____.

"Oh! aha, thanks! You're Minho's girlfriend right?" He started laughing like he was nervous.

"Mhmmm! I'm _____ by the way. Yeah, haha. Uh, not that I don't want you to sit here or anything, but don't you have your own seat like with your name printed on it?"

"haha, yeah. But my seat is next to Seobie's. And I hate sitting next to him on plane rides because he's NON STOP TALKING!"

"I HEARD THAT!" Yoseob yelled 3 rows ahead of us.

"Oh so ____, uh not to sound like a creep or anything but, how old are you?"

"I'm 16! What about you doojoon?" I said happily.

"It's Doojoon oppa to you! I'm 21 years old!"

"aha, ew. Oppa's old." I said laughing like crazy. He started blushing

"Aye! You see this face? Feel it, does it feel old to you?" HIS FACE IS SOFT LIKE A BABY'S . OMFG.

"waaah~ you're face is soft and you have beautiful eyes? The other members must be jealous." I said sounding amazed.

"NAH. DOOJOON'S TOO OLD." Yoseob shouted. "Fine then, no video games OR coke for you guys!" Then I saw one of the other members, I think it was Junhyung, flicked his forehead and said "dude! shut up! I wanna play some black ops! and I want my coke man!" Aha, these people are funny.

"Doojoon oppa, do you mind telling me who is who? Like in your group? Besides Yoseob. ahaha"

"Okay! The one sitting by the window behind us and listening to his ipod, that's hyunseng, he doesn't talk much but he's a great singer! The one texting in the sunglasses across from us, that's kikwang!"

"Kikwang? He looks charming!" I think I said it so loud Kikwang smiled to himself and I swear I saw Minho mouth "bwoh?!" LOL. "And the one that's sitting next to Yoseob, that's Junhyung! He's kind of quiet at first but once you get to know him he's funny."

The pilot anounnced us to sit in our seats. Doojoon went back to sitting next to Yoseob but started reading a book so Yoseob would stop bothering him.

Minho then came and sat next to me. "Are you interested in Doojoon?" He looked concerned. eh. "No, of course not! He's like an older brother to me, although I just met him like 20 minutes ago."

"Okay... just making sure."

"Why? Is Minho Oppa jealous?~" I sang poking his cheek.

He started blushing, "Why would I when you're already mine jagiya~" he sang back.

"You know, even though you're the rapper of the group. You should sing more!" He smiled to himself as he was fastening his seatbelt.

The plane took off and we got to unbuckle our seatbelts, Minho went straight for the toilet. LOL. And I had trouble unbuckling my seatbelt.

"aha, need help?" A strange voice asked me. I looked up to see who it was, and it was kikwang.

"Yes, uh, please." I started stuttering because he's so charming!

He leaned in forward. I swear our faces were like an inch apart from each others. After he was done, we just stared at each others eyes. He then moved back, started blushing and said "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you,uh like that. I know you already have a boyfriend. Well, uhm yeah. What's your name again?"

"_______."

"aaah, ___________. What a nice name." He sang.  "Well, I need to do some business in the restroom. Let's get to know each other later okay ____?" and then walked off quickly. how cute.

"What was that all about?" Onew came up to me. "oh nothing. Cmon Onew! Let's play some street fighter!" I grabbed Onew's arm and we both ran to the game room.

Kikwang's POV:

*in the restroom.*

Aish Kikwang. Why did you do that?

I splashed some water on my face.

I know I have to get over the fact my girlfriend dumped me, but I can't move on by trying to fall for another girl who's already taken! And when I'm trying to be nice, I just end up fllirting. *sigh*  I hope she knows I'm not trying to make her like me like that. I want her to like me as an older brother.

Your POV:

After playing 7 rounds of street fighter. It was 7-0. I got tired of beating Onew so I let him play against Yoseob, who is currently winning.

I went to the kitchen to get a drink. As I looked at the counter, I noticed Junhyung with 10 cans of coke.

"You're Junhyung right?" I asked sweetly.

"Yupp, and you are?"

"Oh, I'm ______!"

"oh yeah! I saw you on the news. You and Minho eh? That's cooool." as he said while sipping his 11th can of coke. "dang, how can you handle all of this!?" I said pointing to all the cans. I shook all the cans if there were any coke left inside. Empty.

"I'm impressed." I said while clapping my hands. "Oh really? Thanks! No one ever said that before." He said while looking down, i can tell he was blushing.

I told Junhyung to have fun with his coke. I walked into the other rooms. I spotted Minho watching a movie in the movie room, I then sat next to him. He grabbed me by the waist and we started cuddling. We were watching The Hangover.

Kikwang's POV:

After I finished in the restroom, I went up to Junhyung and asked him where _____ went.

"i think she went in the movie room" he said. I walked to the lounge with a big smile on my face. But before I could see who was in there, I heard her laugh and a guy's laugh. I peeked in and it was Minho & _____ cuddling while laughing. I think they were watching The Hangover. -sigh.

I didn't wanna or anything so I went in the room filled with bean bags. I dropped myself on the biggest one and thought _____, I guess we won't be getting to know each other.

______________________________

omfg. I was raging like an obsessed fangirl I am while typing this. LOL.