Scandal? waaaa

But I loved you first?

Key:" hey...did you guys check on this gossiping website yet?...."

_______________________

Your POV:

I pushed key's out of the computer chair and looked at the desktop "SHINEE'S CHOI MINHO HAS BEEN HIDING HIS SECRET GIRLFRIEND FROM SHAWOLS?"

Right when my jaw dropped, SHINee's manager came in.

"_______! I HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! I MISSED YOU, HAVEN'T SEEN YOU INNA REALLY REALLY LONG TIME!"

o0o0o, manager hyung remembers me. :)

"But uh manager hyung...we're not really dating? it's taemin and ______ that are dating..." minho said quietly.

"Oh?..Well Choi Minho, you can't turn back now. I"m afraid I have to say, but you guys have to pretend to be dating for the publicity!"

"WHAT!" Taemin yelled.

"Don't worry Taemin-ah, ______ will still be your girlfriend. But she has to be Minho's publicity girlfriend understand?"

"but i-----" Manager cut Taemin off.

"Okay _____, you will be going to SHINee's performances, fan signings, etc. Understood? You guys have to act like a real couple!"

Minho's POV:

"You guys have to act like a real couple!"

holy. I wonder how _____ feels. It was all my fault for opening the door. aish! Taemin will kill me in my sleep for sure.....

Your POV:

Being Minho's publicity girlfriend? Yet Taemin's? I'm not even sure if Taemin forgave me yet.

"Oh and ______, You will be living in SHINee's dorm from now on. We will get all of your belongings from your apartment tonight okay? Have a nice day! See you guys later...OH WAIT, I ALMOST FORGOT...."

Minho, Taemin, Key, And I stood there waiting for his answer.

"If you are wondering why I planned on doing this, is because 1. it's already over the internet, magazines, etc. and 2. Jonghyun & Shin Se Kyung broke up. WE NEED THE PUBLICITY! Thanks for listening, see you guys inna bit!"

"OMO?! My baby and his girlfriend broke up!? YAYAYAY! More blingbling for me~" Key sang....awkward.

Managaer Hyung went out of the door, and Taemin grabbed me by the wrist, dragging me into his room and gave a death glare to Minho.

Your POV:

"Babe, do you promise me you won't fall for minho? That the stuff between you and him are just an act?" Taemin said to me as he shot puppy eyes at me.

"Neh~ I'll only think of him as a brother! k? Stop being so worried. arraso?"

"Mhmm..." He said, smirking at me. I guess it was because we're locked in his room. ugh taemin! HE better not do anything to me.....

Taemin's POV:

Since _____ and I are locked in my room, why don't we have some fun? keke. I carried her onto my bed, played my iPod and we were having staring contests. I kept getting closer and closer, trying to make her blink.

Each time I got closer, she tried moving back, but when I was close enough to pull her by the waist, she made a tiny squeal and blinked.

"OKAY OKAY. YOU WIN!" she said shouting.

"So I can have my prize now yes?"

I got closer to her again, slowly. Face to face. We were so close that I can feel her breath onto my lips. And that's when I got my prize.

Your POV:

Well, I guess Taemin got his prize....But it wasn't how I thought it would felt. This moment, our kiss was pretty long actually. But it didn't feel special?.....

________________________

o0o0o0o0o. Next chapter inna few mintues. l o l.