Special day

But I loved you first?

Lee Taemin.  Your best friend. Your brother from another mother. Your first love. Your everything. You & Taemin have been best friends for 9 years. Ever since he was 8 and you were 7. He is now 17 and you are 16. 

You're currently walking through a park, watching the leaves fall slowly off the trees, drinking zebra hot chocolate from starbucks, reminiscing memories you had with him. Today was suppose to be your 9 year friendship anniversary. But he's currently promoting "Hello".

The last time you saw him was when he promoted Ring Ding Dong. You haven't even contacted him since. You hoped today he would remember your 9 year anniversary and text you like he always did, "happy __ year anniversary ____!<3 love you. see you soon okay? ;) don't miss me too much!" 

His cute text messages would always make you smile. He'd always hug you from behind, cover your eyes and say "Guess who?" by your ear in a soft voice. Even though you guys were never boyfriend x girlfriend, you guys had that brother x sister relationship. You always hoped one day, he would realize your feelings towards him.

As you were walking to a bench, you spot a young man on top of a slide. Holding a sign saying "Happy 9 year anniversary best friend!<3 Will you forgive me after all these months?"

Right then, tears started streaming down your face yet a big smile formed. Taemin then jumped down and ran to you. He was handing you the poster but you just threw it on the ground and jumped in his arms.

Taemin: "awe, you missed oppa that much? keke~"

"yeah, but maybe more than you'll ever know"

______________

how'd you like it? lolol.