valentine's day

let me in [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The cousins, Sujin, and Woojoo ended up on deciding to make chocolates on Valentine's day while their other friends had other plans. Woojoo and Sujin confessed to the cousins that they had boyfriends and wanted to make them chocolates. The pair roped in the other four to join them and so they went early in the morning and just got done not that long ago.

"Can we go eat?" Serena suggested once they left the place.

"I missed breakfast, chocolate making took too long only because it's Valentine's Day, and it's way past lunch time. I'm hungry."

"Oh yeah, let's eat. I'm hungry, too." Kierra agreed.

"So, where should we eat then?" Linna asked while looking between her friends.

The friends discussed where they wanted to eat until Woojoo asked about their chocolates.

"Who are y'all gonna give your chocolates to?"

"No one." The cousins responded as Woojoo glanced between Melanie and Linna.

"Y'all should give them to Jake and Sunghoon."

Sujin grinned, pointing at Kierra.

"And you could give your chocolates to Jay."

Kierra whipped her head to glare at her.

"Why would I do that?"

Her eyes narrowed at the other three, already knowing that her sister and cousins thought so, too.

"Y'all think I like him or something?"

"Well," Sujin began with a nervous laugh, "The two of you do banter like y'all are close despite you saying that you aren't."

"No, I don't."

"Yeah you do." Her cousins and sister countered and Kierra rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

The others laughed as Woojoo focused attention back onto Linna and Melanie.

"But no, for real. I think this is a great opportunity for you two to confess as it didn't work out on last day of the year."

Melanie and Linna shook their heads as Woojoo gave up and focused her attention onto Serena instead.

"Serena just needs to give her chocolate to whoever she likes."

Serena burst out laughing at her friend's wild thoughts.

"I don't like anyone, Woojoo."

Woojoo shook her head.

"Lies! I know you have someone you like, Serena."

"Oh, well, but I don't. Believe whatever you wanna believe as I already know the truth."

Woojoo grumbled as the others laughed.

"Anyway," Sujin interjected, "Woojoo and I got a date with our boyfriends, so we'll see y'all later."

"Ooh la la." The cousins cooed as the pair giggled.

The friends parted with the pair going on a Valentine's Day date with their boyfriends while the cousins figured out where to eat on this couple holiday.

"By the way, this is from all of us in thanks for helping us out a while ago." Eunchan informed the quartet.

He placed a large bowl of cheese rabokki for all of them to share as the cousins assisted their friends at work, deciding on wanting to try the Valentine's Day special. However, the cafe got overwhelmed with couples in wanting to dine and there were only five workers on the floor to handle it all. The four also ended up giving their co-worker friends the chocolates they had made for dealing with this as the other workers had requested the day off, leaving the five to work it.

"And these, too!"

"We hope you like it!"

Two other workers, Hwang Junyoung and Lee Hanyoung, placed two freshly baked cakes with white frosting and icing and in the shape of an obscure animal.

"Thanks." The four thanked the males as two others joined them.

"We hope you like them and enjoy it." Seohoo beamed brightly.

He and Chanran each set a special dessert drink in front of them.

"This is the extra pieces from the cake along with the Valentine's Day Special." Chanran informed them.

"Thank you!"

Despite how the items looked, it was delicious and the cousins were appreciative of their co-worker friends in caring for them like that. They also made a mental note in gifting them something next time for their consideration and putting up with all the couples that had came into day and probably later tonight.

"Okay, so we got the work boys gift certificates to shop wherever they wanna shop at." Melanie said as she handed the envelopes to Serena.

"What?"

Serena looked at her sister, but not taking the envelopes.

"Hold on to these because your bag is bigger than everyone."

"Wow."

Nevertheless, Serena took the gift certificates and placed them inside her tote bag. Once leaving Simplistic, they ended up in Hongdae to shop for their family and friends back home and for their co-worker friends as well. Luckily, it was more of window shopping than actual shopping, but now it was reaching evening.

"So, what do y'all wanna eat for dinner?" Kierra asked once they were back on the streets.

"It's getting a little late and if not, then should we buy and make food at the house?"

"Either works." Linna replied with a shrug before suggesting a few spots.

"Unless we go to Seogyo Bap House, Meal Plan B, or even Amando. Whichever works."

The four continued to walk along the sidewalk as they debated on what to do about dinner.

"Oh, yeah, Seogyo Bap House. Let's go there." Melanie said, deciding on a spot.

"Okay, cool." The other three agreed.

The cousins moved down the streets to get to the restaurant and when they arrived, they happened to noticed Ni-Ki and friends once they entered the restaurant and three of the four wanted to backtrack.

"Nevermind. I change my mind. Let's go to Meal Plan B instead. I want a burrito." Melanie said as Linna nodded.

"Yeah, let's head over there. Besides the burrito, I've been craving their hotdogs, too."

"Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure they won't notice us."

Serena brushed off their concerns.

"Besides, there's other places to sit and they're already eating, too."

Serena spoke too soon as Ni-Ki, Jungwon, and Sunoo noticed them in the distance and actually waved them over.

"Right. Wouldn't noticed us, huh." Kierra remarked saracastically as Serena shrugged indifferently with a chuckle.

"It is what it is."

At that moment, Jake, Sunghoon, Heeseung, and Jay focused their attention to them with the cousins slightly waving out of politeness.

"Honestly, this would be like a Valentine's date of sorts if we ended up being seated near them and they try to have us join them."

Melanie looked at her sister and cousins.

"We should just leave."

"Honestly, this place is somewhat packed. Let's go." Linna chimed in soon afterwards.

"Yeah, I actually agree with these two." Kierra followed along as Serena chuckle.

"Fine. If that's what y'all want, then let's go, but y'all need to figure out another place because I'm not feeling Meal B though."

Just as the four were about to turn around and leave, a staff came up to them.

"Good evening, ladies. If you would follow me, please."

The staff motioned with their head towards the group of seven as the quartet gave each other knowing looks.

"It's just dinner. Let's just eat and we can dip afterwards." Serena assured as the other three glared at her.

"Of course you're not bothered by this."

"When is that wishful thinking gonna happen?"

"I hope sooner than later because it's annoying."

"Just treat it as an outing with friends and we'll be fine." Serena reasoned with a shrug although a hint of a smile graced her features.

"I mean, it's not like y'all will be seating beside your crush or person of interest."

The trio still didn't like the idea, but they were hungry and the wait wouldn't be that long as it would've been.

"Fine."

"Okay, cool."

The four followed the staff as they sat the four of them next to the seven male's table and left after getting their orders.

"Hi!" The seven greeted as the four flashed them all smiles, doing the same.

"Hi!"

"Anyway, no date for a couple night out?" Ni-Ki teased as the cousins eyed him.

"No, but what about you?"

"Yeah, no dinner date either?"

The six males laughed as Ni-Ki rolled his eyes, but continued speaking.

"I thought the four of you would join the rest of our friends for an amusement park and dinner date thing that they had planned."

"Nah." The quartet dismissed, causing four others to discreet feel relieve upon hearing that.

"Anyway," Serena looked over at the males with a small smile, "We're just chilling."

"Hey, do you know what happened with my sister?" Jungwon suddenly asked.

"She said she was with y'all earlier along with Sunoo's sister."

"Oh yeah, did something happened to them? They wouldn't tell us and were being all secretive." Sunoo added as the four shrugged, nonchalantly.

"Girl stuff."

"They're fine."

"Why do you wanna know?" 

"Don't worry about it."

Jungwon and Sunoo made a face as the others laughed. Soon enough, casual conversation flowed between both parties throughout dinner. Even though three of the four cousins were tense, overthinking things whenever a particiular someone directed minor attention onto them. Serena had no issues, conversing with them all, but became aware of the other three and so didn't tease them and even directed the attention elsewhere if they felt uncomfortable. However, she did notice a particular someone paying a little more attention to her and so she dismissed the idea, not wanting to read too much into it. Once dinner ended and they were all leaving the restaurant, the subject of coin karaoke came up and the seven invited the four to come join them with the 'more the merrier' motto attached to it.

"Ooh, yeah, let's go sing!" Sunoo cheered, latching his arms with Linna.

"Jiyeon owes me a duet."

"Shoot. I thought you forgot about it."

Sunoo eyed her as she giggled.

"What, Kim Sunoo?"

"You know what and no way I would forget that. You owe me a song, but because of that, it's two now."

"But I don't want to." Linna declined, whining a bit.

"Can't you do a duet with Youngseo?"

"No. She owes me a duet from last time, too." Jungwon answered for Melanie with a grin.

"But it'll be two now."

"I never said that and why should I give you another one." Melanie denied with a nonchalant look.

"Where's your proof, Yang Jungwon?"

Jungwon shot her a look.

"Your promise was proof."

"I don't promise anything though."

"Yeah, you did and you're not getting out of it."

"Why don't you just sing with Minseo though? She owes you like twenty songs."

"Oh, right."

Jungwon recalled, nodding.

"She does and Hayoun, too. They keep saying later and I never claim their laters."

Sunoo recalled that, too.

"Yeah, I have so many duets to do with them. Why do they keep getting out of owing them to us? Hey, Hayoun and Minseo owe me a bunch of duets, too."

He and Jungwon turned to find their friends while calling out their names.

"Minseo?"

"Hayoun?"

It became a questioning tone when neither of them didn't spot the two amongst the others.

"Where did they go?"

The others turned their focus on locating the two when they noticed another person was missing from their group of eleven. A few seconds later they heard Kierra and Serena yelling at Ni-Ki in the distance in the middle of the night with the latter laughing sheepishly at the pair's misfortune. Ni-Ki had tried scaring Serena and Kierra while sneaking up on them upon their escape a while ago. However, he ended up distracting them instead whereby the pair tried to hit him and in the process the two tripped over themselves, slightly causing their ankles to ache at the moment. Melanie and Linna refrained from laughing at their sisters' misfortune, but knew this was the results of their own actions though.

"Yah! You brat!"

"Nishimura Riki!"

Came Kierra and Serena's angry yells as they tendered to their feet and legs to make sure nothing was actually broken and were just minor aches instead.

"You're so dead!"

"Ah, my bad."

Ni-Ki somewhat apologize with a sheepish laugh.

"Didn't think it would turn out like that."

However, Kierra and Serena glared at Ni-Ki until their attention went elsewhere.

"Can you stand up, Hayoun?"

"Can you stand up, Minseo?"

Both Jay and Heeseung asked as they looked at the pair, respectively.

"Probably." Kierra and Serena responded, ignoring the two's concerns.

Just as they were about to lift themselves up, a hand appeared in front of their face, and the two reluctantly accepted the help from Heeseung and Jay.

"Thanks, Jay."

"Thanks, Heeseung."

"Welcome, but can you walk."

"Yeah."

Serena and Kierra made the attempt to walk a few feet, but winced upon the slight pain an

Please log in to read the full chapter