with you

let me in [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yo, wake up!" Melanie and Linna yelled as they burst into their sisters' room, switching on the light despite it being late in the afternoon.

Both Kierra and Serena's eyes shot opened, but adjusted to the brightness while trying to process what was happening. The two had just went to bed a few hours ago after finishing one of their anime shows.

"Hurry and get dressed." The younger pair said, urgently while tugging the blankets off of them.

"Why?" The older pair whined, trying to go back to sleep and keeping a hold on their blankets.

"We need to do damage control right now."

"For what?"

The older pair were still unbothered, but that didn't stop the younger pair.

"The boys here are about to interrogate our boyfriends soon."

That made Serena and Kierra alert as they sat up.

". Okay."

Minhee and the Baek brothers have been calling and messaging the cousins since Christmas about meeting their boyfriends and asking them questions since the other boys back home convinced them to do it as they were just right there. However, the pair of sisters didn't really think their friends would actually go through with it and just brushed the whole thing off as even Seohoo wasn't friends with Sunghoon, Jake, Jay, and Heeseung. Yet, Seohoo did his part and asked around until he got the information he needed for him and the other three to do what they needed to do. So, now the cousins knew that this was a real serious thing for all of them as they just wanted to be protective brothers and to make sure that their boyfriends weren't bad people and hurt them and the likes. Now, here they were scrambling around their room to dressed as warmly as possible to intervene before their friends could ask their boyfriends dumb and embarrassing questions a few days after Christmas.

"So, Lee Heeseung, what do you like most about, Park Minseo?" Seohoo asked the male sitting across from him.

"So, Sim Jaeyun, what do you like most about, Park Youngseo?" Hanjun asked the male sitting across from him.

"So, Park Jongseong, what do you like most about, Jung Hayoun?" Minhee asked the male sitting across from him.

"So, Park Sunghoon, what do you like most about, Jung Jiyeon?" Taeyoung asked the male sitting across from him.

The eight were at Simplistic, a familiar spot for all of them while sitting at different tables for a better one on one interaction. Seohoo and company seemed calm and nonchalant about the whole thing as this was the first time they were doing something like this. Still, they wanted this thing to done and over with as soon as possible as they didn't want to get an earful from the female quartet, but at least relay something to the other boys back in the States. Of course, they wanted to make sure that the male dating their friend suited her well and brought her happiness, too. That was all that really mattered for the boys, the happiness of the pair of sisters.

"Well..." The boyfriend began before replying with sincere words and gestures, getting over his initial nervousness as they didn't expect to be asked that first.

The boyfriends assumed the friends would start off with warnings or threats of sorts, but going about the discussion this way made things easier. When he received a random call and a random text message about the topic of discussing his girlfriend, he was alert and worried, but after a quick explanation of who they were did he calmed down and agreed to meet his girlfriend's friend.

"Honestly, her tsundere personality." Heeseung answered with a laugh.

"I enjoy experiencing the different sides of Minseo."

"She's level-headed, cute, and just overall someone I like spending my time with." Jake answered with a nervous giggle despite feeling like he was in trouble upon the usage of his Korean name.

"Um, you can just call me Jake though."

"That what she says and does isn't how she actually perceives herself to be despite wanting to appear like so." Jay answered calmly with a smile and even allowing Minhee to call him by his English name.

"You can just call me Jay, by the way."

"She's kind and thoughtful although she can be mischievous at times." Sunghoon answered, a silly smile gracing his features.

"However she always still remains herself in the end."

Seohoo and company were satisfied with the answer, especially seeing how the males before them weren't fronting or making up something on the spot. However, the boys wanted to know something for sure since they knew how the cousins were like and wanted to see if these guys were different.

"Okay, but real question."

The boyfriends tensed, but relaxed after hearing the question.

"Does she treat you well?"

He chuckled with a nod.

"She treats me well."

"Really? Like how well?" The friend quartet questioned in disbelief.

The boyfriends explained how their girlfriend was always herself no matter what when with just them and when with others around them. That despite her not being all couple-like or lovey-dovey a majority of the time, she was considerate and always thought about him. Even if she treated him like everyone else, but she'll show or even say in a subtle way that he's still special to her in another way.

"That's so cheesy." The four friends said, not believing the words coming out of the cousins' boyfriends' mouths.

Soon the conversations easily flowed between them as they each shared various stories of the female quartet amongst one another. Some time later, the cousins themselves finally arrived at Simplistic and made a beeline to a specific table as they were greeted by their co-worker friends.

"Welcome to delicious."

However, the co-workers minded their own business when they greeted them in a curt manner with eyes on a particular someone.

"Okay, you're done." She told her friend with a stern look.

"No more questions."

"What questions? We're past that." He smirked at her.

"We're just telling each other stories now."

Her jaw dropped as her eyes widened upon hearing that.

"You're joking, right?"

She looked from her friend to her boyfriend in disbelief.

"Not at all. Ask your boyfriend."

She frowned and dismissed the whole thing.

"Nah, forget that. I'm going home."

She immediately turned away and hurried out the store alongside her sister and cousins as they did the same thing. Seohoo and company laughed, watching their friend run off before casting a look at the boyfriend.

"Please, continued to treat her well." He said before a serious look graced his features.

"Or you're going to have to deal with more than the four of us here."

"Noted." The boyfriends responded with an awkward face before chasing after their girlfriends with a bright look.

As for Seohoo and company, they got together and conversed with one another about all that they had talked and heard before relaying the event to the other boys that the female quartet were in good hands and to not worry about them.

"Y'll just wanna get lunch somewhere?" Melanie asked as the quartet waited at the bus stop to returned home.

"Well, that depends on what y'all are craving." Linna said, looking amongst the four of them.

"I want chicken." Serena responded as Kierra chuckled while pointing at herself.

"Well, I'm in the mood for pizza."

"I'm craving barbecue." Melanie chimed in as Linna smiled with a shake of her head.

"And I've actually been wanting soup for awhile now. It seems we're all craving something different."

"Whatever. We can just order online and have it delivered home by the time we get there." Serena suggested.

"How about going on a separate date with us then?"

"So, that all four of you can get what you want."

Came the voices from Sunghoon and Jake as the quartet turned to face their boyfriends.

"No." Serena and Kierra answered automatically while Melanie and Linna stayed quiet.

"C'mon."

"Don't lie."

Both Heeseung and Jay dismissed their girlfriends' rejection with a knowing smile while making their way over to them anyway, taking their hands, and leading them in different directions. The others watched them go before Jake and Sunghoon faced Melanie and Linna, respectively.

"Alright, let's go."

Both Linna and Melanie gave in as they held up their hands for their boyfriends to take while the two did just that and also led their girlfriends in opposite directions.

"What did you guys even talked about?" She asked her boyfriend, wondering what stories were told between the two of them.

He glanced over at her with a teasing smile.

"A lot of things."

She scowled, knowing that her friend could've told him all sorts of things. Did she really want to know though?

"Forget it." She told him, trying to be nonchalant about the whole thing.

However, he thought differently as he called her by a nickname that only her parents ever called her just to tease his girlfriend.

"Rose Apple."

Serena stopped walking, causing Heeseung to stop, too.

"Marian Plum."

Kierra froze, causing Jay to stop as well.

"Watermelon."

Linna's brows furrowed, halting her stops and causing Sunghoon to stop in his tracks, too.

"Pomegranate."

Melanie slowed down to a halt which caused Jake to slow down to a stop as well.

"You can't call me that." She told him with a semi-stern look.

"Only my dad calls me that while my mom calls me that in the Thai equivalent."

He playfully chuckled while tugging her along, enjoying the moment to a little longer.

"C'mon, my rose apple."

"C'mon, my marian plum."

"C'mon, my watermelon."

"C'mon, my pomegranate."

Her eyes narrowed as she glared at the back of his head with Serena and Kierra wishing their sisters have gotten them one of those 3D gravity plastic knife for Christmas while Linna and Melanie wished they had actually bought one of those fake knife for their sisters as a Christmas present instead of stuffed animals that they always mentioned about. Anyway, the couples had their impromptu date while the women got to enjoy their meal and the men got to talk about their conversations from earlier as the relationship between them strengthened in their own way.

"Go Ni-Ki!"

"Whoo!"

"Yeah, Ni-Ki!"

"Get it!"

The cousins alongside Sunoo and Jungwon cheered on Ni-Ki since Serena and Kierra promised that they'll allow him to drink the next time as they were all at Boys Two's house for a New Year Eve's party celebration. Although Ni-Ki and Serena had lost this round with Ni-Ki drinking more than he should, but the female quartet made sure it was just in moderation and that they diluted each cup as well. Serena drank normally, not letting the younger male know. At the moment the seven were playing beer pong against each other. Kierra, Serena, and Ni-Ki as one team with Serena and Kierra alternating as as Ni-Ki's partner while Linna and Melanie were Sunoo and Jungwon's partners as the two females also alternated between both males. Meanwhile, the quartet's boyfriends were off being ignored and brooding somewhere around the property since they couldn't hang out with their girlfriends just them alone. 

"So, are we gonna play another game or no?" Ni-Ki asked, finishing his drink and looking at the other six.

"I mean, it's not even midnight yet and we won't do a countdown for another twenty minutes or something."

Before either of them could answer, a few people called for the quartet's attention to get their boyfriend as they were a little too tipsy and calling for them.

"Next time."

"You three can play."

"We'll be back."

"Don't wait for us."

The cousins responded quickly as the trio teased them, knowing how both sides of their friends were like.

"It's okay. Have fun with your boyfriend though."

"It's your fault for ignoring them all night and going around hanging out with everyone, but them."

"I told you to stop playing around because this is how they always act when you ignore them. I knew it."

"Whatever. Bye."

"Bye."

The friends bid one another a goodbye as the quartet left the trio to hurry and take care of their drunken boyfriends. Upon entering the house, their friends pointed to and mentioned where their boyfriends were situated.

"We have to take them home." Serena mumbled to the other three upon seeing the male quartet behaving silly while giggling amongst one another.

"Yeah." The other three agreed with a sigh.

"Maybe we should stop ignoring them like this." Kierra suggested as the younger two looked at her and Serena.

"Because y'all wanna keep playing like t

Please log in to read the full chapter