gifts

let me in [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ladies!" K greeted the cousins and company when he opened the door of Boys Two's home.

"Welcome and nice costumes!"

"Hi!" They greeted.

"Thanks!"

K motioned for them to come inside as he explained what was going on where and to make themselves comfortable. Some from their friend group were having their own Halloween party tonight at Boys Two once classes were done for the day. Several chose to join in on the Everland's Halloween Party Parde, some explored the haunted places with the Dark Side of Seoul Tour, and others went to Lotte World for the Horror Festival. The rest went out drinking and joined the Seoul Halloween Pub crawl. The quartet opted for the party as it was easier to travel to and if they ever got tired earlier on then they could just go home earlier without all the hassle. That is, if a particular someone didn't get too clingy tonight. They assumed they would've done one of the other activities than come to the party.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Woojoo asked, dressed as a zombie bride.

"Wanna play beer pong?" Sujin suggested, dressed as a good witch.

"Oh, Hayoun, be my partner." Woojoo excitedly exclaimed.

She latched onto Kierra's arm as the latter was dressed as the Pokemon, Umbreon.

"Then Minseo is my partner!" Sujin declared.

She, too, latched onto Serena with the latter dressed as the Pokemon, Espeon.

"Tonight's gonna be a fun night." Melanie responded with a laugh, dressed as the Sanrio character, Kuromi.

Linna nodded in agreement while looking at the others, dressed as Kuromi's friendly rival, My Melody.

"Most definitely a night to remember."

"Alright, let's go!"

The group of friends made their way to the backyard.

"I finally caught you, my Espeon."

Serena felt Heeseung's arms encircled her shoulders from behind once she got done with a phone call from Victor about some in-game prizes later on his side of the time zone if she could help him retrieve. The pair were outside of the front house as she wanted privacy when taking the call.

"You've been fleeing all night." He complained, almost in a cute and whining tone.

Serena chuckled, softly patting his arms as he nuzzled his face against the side of her head. Luckily, Serena still had her hood up and all she could really feel was the motion of the action and not Heeseung's actual body. However, she didn't miss how he had addressed her earlier, so she was careful to not do the same just in case. Serena remembered the couple of times Heeseung had done that even though she wouldn't have minded that possessive pet name from her significant other. Then again, she wouldn't admit that to Heeseung just yet.

"Did you have a little too much to drink tonight, Slytherin Lee?"

"No."

Serena knew that was a lie as he giggled cutely, now swaying them from side to side slowly while humming a tune. Heeseung was dressed as a character from the Slytherin House of the Harry Potter series and so were the other three. Jay was also a Slytherin while Sunghoon was from the House of Gryffindor whereas Jake represented the Hufflepuff House. Anyway, Serena allowed Heeseung do as he pleased since she found him annoyingly cute at the moment and it didn't hurt anyone to witness this side of him in person either.

"I'm just a little peeved that you hung out with everyone else, but me." He mumbled.

"That's not fair."

Serena's brows furrowed.

"No, I haven't."

She made a face.

"I've been stuck at the tables playing game after game of beer pong with whoever wants to play."

"Exactly."

Serena could hear the pouting tone within his voice, but continued speaking.

"Well, it's not my fault that you and Jay never made it to my and Hayoun's table."

Halfway through the third game, both Sujin and Woojoo didn't want to play anymore despite on a winning streak. They were getting bored and they wanted to do other activities, leaving Kierra and Serena to play together instead as the two didn't mind and was crushing all their opponents for who knows how long.

"That's not the point." He whined cutely.

Heeseung nuzzled against Serena once more as his arms slightly tightened themselves around her shoulders, continuing to slowly sway the both of them underneath the starry night. Serena knew what he meant, but she really didn't want him to know that. So, she patted his arms in comfort, not replying. Eventually, Heeseung re-positioned the two of them so that Serena faced him. Even in the dimmed lighting of the lights from the house and from the many stars, Serena could make out how flushed Heeseung appeared to be and it wasn't going away any time either. She giggled at how insanely cute she found him at the moment as he smiled tenderly at her while she cupped his face.

"Heeseung, you're so re-"

But Serena never got to finish voicing out her thoughts as Heeseung's lips brushed against hers ever so softly while cupping her face into his hands as well. He broke the kiss a few seconds later, leaning his forehead against hers. Serena let the silence settled between them, but only for a few seconds as she spoke while shooting him a slight glare.

"You need to stop stealing kisses, Lee Heeseung."

Heeseung chuckled as he gave her a pointed look while his arms circled around her waist.

"Well, I wouldn't have to keep stealing kisses if you just gave them to me, Park Minseo."

Serena scoffed, giving Heeseung an annoyed look.

"Whatever. Let's just get back to the party."

She tried to removed herself from his hold, but he wouldn't let go.

"Heeseung."

"Minseo." He mimicked as she slightly punched his chest, causing him to just laugh at her reaction.

"Okay, okay. We can go back inside, but..."

"But what?"

She eyed him, believing him to ask for a kiss or two in return.

"You have to be my drinking partner."

She scowled, contemplating on the idea.

"Yeah, right. Do you see how red you are?"

"I'm not that red, Minseo."

"Right."

"C'mon, I just want to be your partner for the game since you don't want to be my girlfriend just yet."

She hated how he said it so casually as if she would've agreed right then and there. Serena give him a look as Heeseung continued watching her.

"If I become your drinking partner, then I would have to drink for the both of us."

"Don't worry, I won't let you."

"That's what I'm worried about."

A silly smile graced his lips.

"You're worried about me?"

Serena refrained from rolling her eyes, but nodded although she was worried about his alcohol assumption since his Asian Flush seemed prominent at the moment.

"Yes, but fine. However, Heeseung, if gets too much, then you're cut off for the rest of the night. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

He mocked saluted with a giggle following afterwards. Serena shook her with a soft laugh, but still she knew that she wouldn't feel right if Heeseung got even more flushed than he is right now. She'll just have to make sure he doesn't drink again or a lot tonight.

"What are you doing here and alone?"

Kierra glanced up from her sitting position against the way while playing on her phone. Jay stared down at her before sitting opposite her.

"Are you not feeling well?" Jay asked a second later.

"No. I'm fine. I just got done using the toilet a moment ago and then just felt like sitting here and not returning back to the party." Kierra responded with a soft laugh as her arm reached out to pat him on the shin.

"Sorry for making you worry, Jay."

A look of relief washed over Jay's face upon hearing her responses. Kierra took in Jay's outfit, not noticing at all tonight as a soft smile graced her face.

"You really do look good in green even if it's only in accents."

"Thank you, Hayoun."

His eyes gave her outfit a once over.

"I could say the same about you even if the yellow are accents, too."

Kierra chuckled, looking at her outfit of Umbreon's yellow rings before glancing back up at Jay.

"I guess I do."

"You make a very cute Umbreon, Hayoun."

"And you're definitely more handsome than Malfoy as a Slytherin, Jay."

Then she eyed him, noticing a few buttons were undone on his outfit.

"Did you drink a little more than you should have?" She questioned as Jay shook his head.

"No. I don't think so. Why?"

"Your shirt."

She pointed at his chest as he looked down, confused and then a laugh sounded before looking back up at her.

"I don't know how that happened, but I'll button it back up for you."

Jay was about to do so, but Kierra shook her head.

"No, Jay, you're fine. It gives it a certain vibe to your overall character now."

A sudden thought occured to Kierra as she suddenly had a craving for something sweet and delicious.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?"

Jay cocked a brow, puzzled at first before a playful look graced his features.

"Is that what you wanna do in our relationship already when we just officially became boyfriend and girlfriend not that long ago?"

At first Kierra didn't get it, but she grew flustered and punched the the side of his lower leg.

"What? No. Not like that. I can't believe you said that, Jay."

She punched him again as he laughed, still wanting to .

"Hey, the way you brought up is your own fault."

"Shut up. I regret agreeing to be your girlfriend now."

 She hit him again and he laughed once more.

"No you don't."

Kierra punched him again, flustered.

"I hate you."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry and no you don't." Jay apologized, ceasing his laughter.

"So, where's this somewhere you wanna go to? Like as in a date?"

Kierra eyed him with a pout, making sure that Jay wouldn't again.

"Okay, so yes, only because of what you're wearing will surely suit the place."

"And what place is that?"

He seemed skeptical of her now.

"PO TID." 

Kierra flashed Jay a smile.

"I'm craving their white choco macadamia nut cookie with ice cream and I want a mugworth cream latte, too."

Jay cast her with a knowing look.

"Is that what you're really craving or do you just wanna use me for a discount since it's Harry Potter themed off the Ollivander's Wand Shop?"

"Um, both?"

Kierra giggled as she got to her feet while offering Jay her left hand as support.

"So, do you wanna come or not?"

"Of course I'll come, Hayoun."

Jay flashed her a smile as he took her offered hand with his left hand and also lifted himself to his feet, using his right hand.

"Thank you."

Kierra unconsciously leaned up and over to place a kiss on Jay's cheek. She realized what she's done and flashed him a sheepish smile before turning away, feeling shy now. Things seemed to be coming a little too naturally nowadays.

"Um, yeah, Jay, thank you."

Jay chuckled before using his right thumb and right forefinger to gently grab her chin, turning her face back towards him, and pressed his lips against hers before pulling away with a warm look.

"My pleasure, Hayoun."

Feeling shy again, Kierra nodded while turning away, and tugged him along for their late night date. Jay grinned, enjoying the obvious fact of how much he affected her nowadays than before.

"And what are you supposed to be? A pink bunny?"

Linna casually looked over her should at Sunghoon before peering back down at the food laid out in the kitchen.

"Something like that, but I'm My Melody."

She chuckled while pointing at the said character's small keychain doll attached to her outfit.

"She's a Sanrio character like Hello Kitty."

"Oh. Well, you look quite cute and adorable."

"Thanks."

Linna turned around after she finished filling her plate with goodies as she didn't really eat much earlier due to being dragged around the party to either play games or converse with others by their friends. This was the first time all night where Linna was alone with Sunghoon. She gave his outfit a once over.

"Anyway, what are you supposed to be? I just know it's Harry Potter related."

"A member of the Gryffindor House."

"Ah, the one that Harry Potter is actually a part of."

"Yes."

Despite her dislike of the color red, she couldn't deny that the color looked good on Sunghoon.

"You're not so bad yourself, Sunghoon."

"I know."

He flashed her a smile as she rolled her eyes in good nature with a smile on her lips. Sunghoon didn't take offense to it like he normally would, but he did comment.

"You need to get your eyes checked."

"Why?"

"They're rolling too much."

Linna laughed at his words, finding them comical, but stopped when she saw his unamused expression.

"You really dislike it when I do it, huh?"

"No. Yes. Maybe."

Linna chuckled, finding him cute.

"Despite how charming and handsome you come off, Sunghoon, you're really just a cutie overall."

"Oh?"

An amused look graced his features.

"So, you think I'm charming, handsome, and cute?"

Linna cast him with a playful look.

"If I said 'no', then will you get sad?"

"Yes." Sunghoon answered honestly, pouting even.

"So, you have to say 'yes', Jiyeon."

"Well, I'll say..." She drawled, purposely speaking slowly.

"I'll think about it."

Linna chuckled, but that lasted barely a second when she suddenly felt Sunghoon slightly pressed up against her with a unreadable look on his face as he trapped her in-between his arms and her back pressed

Please log in to read the full chapter