activities

let me in [discontinued] READ LAST CHAPTER!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Happy birthday to you!"

The group of twelve sang towards Woojoo, surprising her with a cake that Serena and Kierra had baked with Melanie and Linna decorating it earlier today. Sujin kept Woojoo occupied all day as to not find out despite Woojoo saying she didn't want to do any of the cake and singing stuff. However, the cousins felt otherwise and even had to compromise with the boys to not spill the secret by playing with them throughout the birthday surprise and getting them to help with dinner later tonight, too.

"Aww, guys, thank you!"

Woojoo blew out the candles and hugged everyone, feeling emotional, and even hugged Sunoo without their usual bantering with one another.

"Happy birthday, sis."

"Thanks, little bro."

She brushed away a few tears while laughing.

"Anyway, let's eat some of the delicious cake."

Everyone chuckled with Serena going about the cake cutting as Kierra helped to distribute the slices. Heeseung and Jake started the campfire as Jungwon, Jay, and Sunghoon went about zapping the mosquitoes that flew around them. It seemed there were more today than yesterday. Woojoo and Sujin set up and rearrange the chairs around the campfire site whereas Sunoo and Ni-Ki got the grill going for a barbecue dinner. Melanie and Linna went back into their house to grab alcoholic drinks that they had bought earlier today when shopping with their sisters for more products.

"Don't burn the meat, alright!" Woojoo said, directing it towards her brother once he and Ni-Ki started grilling.

Sunoo scoffed.

"I'm not gonna burn it."

"We'll eat the overcooked ones if it comes down to it." Kierra remarked as she pointed to herself and Serena.

"We and the other two prefer it like that."

"Really?" The others questioned as she nodded.

"Yeah."

"Y'all are weird." Ni-Ki remarked as Serena responded.

"Yeah, we know, and so you should stop asking us to treat you out."

"No way."

Kierra and Serena chuckled as they finished cutting the cake and distribute some out to those that wanted some.

"Okay! Shots time!" Linna and Melanie announced, cheerily, exiting the house and making their way to the others.

"Alright, Woojoo, birthday shot for you!" Melanie said as the pair made their way towards her.

"Yeah, which flavor do you wanna do?" Linna asked, holding up a few bottles.

"Green apple, mango, strawberry, pomegranante or chum churum peach?"

"Green apple, please!"

Melanie poured the shot for Woojoo so the birthday girl could take the first drink by herself.

"Whaa, so sweet and so good!" Woojoo cheered, handing back her shot glass.

"The peach one next."

"Okay, cool."

Melanie took back the glass, but looked at the others.

"Anyone else wanna take a shot with Woojoo besides Ni-Ki?"

Everyone raised their hand as Ni-Ki slightly pouted.

"Can't I just take a little bit?"

"No." The cousins answered with a laugh.

"I'll take a shot of Cola with you." Serena suggested as Kierra joined in.

"Yeah, Ni-Ki. I'll do a shot of Cola with you, too."

"Okay." Ni-Ki reluctantly agreed.

The friends got into an easy flow of their so-called mini birthday party celebration with Woojoo while being pampered to delicious grilled meat and veggies alongside other good sides and tasty alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Woojoo was even entertained by Jay, Sunghoon, and Jungwon with their zapping the mosquitoes show. The cousins were amused to see such a show as they didn't think the mosquitoes weren't such a big deal here. Luckily, the smoke from the fire also helped to keep the mosquitoes away as well.

"Hey, we should go fishing tomorrow." Ni-Ki suggested once a majority of them settled around the campfire.

"Can we go fishing?" Jake asked, interested with Sunghoon joining in.

"Oh, that would be fun."

"Is there a spot for us to fish?" Heeseung asked, concerned.

"Oh, yeah, you definitely can." Woojoo answered them while motioning in a random direction.

"Somewhere over there, I think. Um, I also think that all the fishing gear is in the same place as the ATVs, too."

The four excitedly discussed about going fishing while the other three talked about either spending their time in the pool first or riding the ATVs first.

"Yuck!"

Sujin's loud, disgusted voice and reaction got the other attention of the group of eight. They looked over to where she and the other four were making specialty drinks, whereby the cousins were laughing at Sujin's reaction.

"I warned you." Serena commented, patting her friend on the back as Kierra agreed.

"Yeah, but you didn't listen."

"This is so not it." Sujin stated, downing a cup of 7UP while pointing at the drink that Serena had just made.

"Never make that again."

"It's not even that bad, Sujin." Linna countered with a laugh as Melanie agreed.

"Yeah, but I think it could do without the actual cake pieces."

"I don't have the cake-flavored vodka, so I had to make do with what I got." Serena countered.

"Anyway," Kierra directed the conversation elsewhere with an excited look.

"Let's make some melona soju cocktail. I've been wanting to try banana and pomegranate."

"Ooh, I wanna do peach and strawberry!" Melanie suggested as Linna chimed in a second later.

"Ohh, yeah for sure! I wanna try mango and melon!"

"Oh, yes!" Serena cheered.

"Pineapple and coconut for me! Let's go!"

Linna and Melanie ran back into their house to grab the said items while Kierra and Serena cleared the table.

"Wait, can I try this one?" Ni-Ki asked, coming up to the older pair.

"No." They responded with a laugh as Serena cast him with a playful look.

"I'll make you just one with whatever flavors of melona and milkis you want instead."

Ni-Ki pouted, but accepted as Serena ruffled his hair in the process.

"Stop. Someone's gonna get jealous."

Ni-Ki smirked at his words although Serena became nonchalant about it.

"Who?"

"You're joking, right?"

"Nope. I think?"

Serena laughed, returning to what she was doing before Ni-Ki interrupted her although Heeseung overheard the two's conversation, but kept quiet. However, Serena did call over Sunoo, causing Heeseung to feel a little something type of way.

"Oh, Sunoo! We bought a bottle of mint choco soju! Come try it with us!"

However, the other six males found that disgusting and started questioning on why they even bought a flavor like that. Kierra brushed them off with a laugh and told them that they didn't have to drink it as there were more flavors for them to consume. A few minutes later, Linna and Melanie returned with the items and everyone joined in on the cousins' specialty drinks with some of them getting a little tipsy and too comfortable than the others. Funny enough, those that protested about the mint choco flavored soju actually tried it, but were once again just put off by it. Sunoo and four actually didn't mind and finished the whole bottle a few hours later.

"Thank you all for such a lovely night tonight!" Woojoo thanked her friends and brother despite being out of it now.

"I'm done for tonight and I'm gonna take Woojoo back to sleep it off, too." Sujin informed the other despite Woojoo rejecting the idea.

"Wait, no. I'm not done. I wanted to try the Cola, milkis, and strawberry combo."

"Yeah, no, she's done." Sunoo said with a shake of his head.

"Because that combo sounds just as disgusting as the birthday cake one."

"Alright, good night, guys. Tell everyone goodnight, Woojoo." Sujin urged her as Woojoo waved them off with giggles.

"Good night, every one."

"Good night, you two." The rest bid the pair a goodnight.

Once the two were out of sight did Kierra looked at the rest of them.

"Alright, let's play soju pong!"

"Alright, alright. We're done for the night." Serena announced once she noticed the males were a little too tipsy.

She, her sister, and cousins refrained from laughing at the older males trying to stand on their feet, but failing while Jungwon and Sunoo were chilling with the canines, and watching the scene. As for Ni-Ki, he was the only one sober while he watched everyone, boredly.

"How did y'all even out drink them?" He questioned as Kierra answered.

"We're used to it and they're just lightweight."

"You need to help us get them inside though." Linna said, looking at Ni-Ki as he shook his head.

"No way I'm helping y'all with that."

"Why not?"

"Why do I even have to help though?"

"Because we're not doing this alone and they're your friends, too." Melanie remarked as Ni-Ki laughed.

"Can't we just leave them out hear with pillows and blankets?"

"No." The cousins declined although they have thought the same thing, too.

"Anyway, let's get moving." Serena ordered, but she and the other three clicked their tongues upon the other three males responses.

"Nah, I'm too tired. I'm going to bed." Sunoo said as he got up and headed back to his house as Jungwon nodded while giggling.

"Me, too. They're your problems and so you four should deal with them on your own."

Jungwon ran off, laughing while Ni-Ki stared at them with a grin.

"Have fun and good night!"

Ni-Ki called for the four dogs to follow him inside the house as he wanted them to sleep with him tonight. The cousins looked at one another with a sigh while gazing over at the four males, slightly annoyed.

"Minseo? Hayoun?" Ni-Ki called out his friends' name upon waking up and not finding them in either bedrooms.

"Did y'all end up sleeping in the living room instead?"

Ni-Ki went about the house, but did not find his two friends anywhere.

"Where did they go?"

He stopped midway on the stairs, remembering last night.

"Yeah, not gonna think about it."

Ni-Ki dismissed it as he went back upstairs to get ready, but remembered the dogs and let them out of the house to relieve themselves and play. Meanwhile, Jungwon and Sunoo were also looking for Melanie and Linna throughout their own house.

"Hey, have you seen Youngseo this morning?" Jungwon asked Sunoo once they left their rooms and were heading down the stairs after getting ready for today.

"No, but have you seen Jiyeon though? She told me to wake her this morning, but she's not here."

"Not uh. Do you think they went to help Jay and Hayoun with breakfast?"

Sunoo dismissed that notion.

"No way. They would've helped with lunch instead as they preferred sleeping in on vacation and days off."

"Ah, true. Huh. I wonder where they went."

Realization dawned on them upon remembering their words last night. They gave each other a look.

"Yeah, we should leave them alone." Jungwon commented as Sunoo agreed.

"Oh yeah, most definitely. Anyway, you wanna go bother our sisters?"

A playful look, gracing his features.

"I'm pretty sure Woojoo is still out of it."

Jungwon's face mirrored Sunoo.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure Sujin is the same way.  Wanna see how their reactions are like once we wake them up?"

"I do. Let's go."

The pair left their house and headed towards to where their sisters were, still fast asleep due to last night events. However, the cousins' whereabouts turned out to be with the other four males in their house. After last night events', the eight stayed up longer to talk while the males sobered up as they didn't want to retire for the night like the others. However, the males were drifting in and out of sleep, and so the females helped them back into their house. The cousins didn't want to carry around dead weight and probably end up leaving them outside instead like what Ni-Ki had suggested. Of course, while taking care of him, she unexpectedly fell asleep alongside him. However, she woke up first before him, assessing their situation.

Serena stirred awake first, the sunlight hitting her face. She groaned, turning over on one of the couches, and stayed like that for a bit before sitting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Serena stared at the floor in a daze-like manner before glancing over at Heeseung, sleeping on the other sofa with a slight glare. Serena recalled last night when helping Heeseung into the house and he immediately headed to the living room and just plopped onto the sofa instead of heading up the stairs to his room. He became super clingy, not letting go and wanting her to join him on the couch, but eventually she had freed herself yet had to help the other three with their own tipsy boy while going up the stairs.

"Such a lightweight, but that Asian Glow is no joke."

She chuckled upon remember Heeseung's flushed face and body after only a few shots. She didn't think she would ever see someone else become so red so fast like one of the boys back home. Yet, Heeseung continued to drink despite becoming red throughout the night. Anyway, Serena stood, stretched once more, and moved closer to Heeseung, peering down at his sleeping face with a soft look.

"Heeseung."

No response. She tried shaking him this time.

"Lee Heeseung."

No response. Serena crouched down with a sigh.

"Heeseung?"

Once again, the male continued to sleep as Serena sighed.

"I guess I'll just leave him like this then."

Just as she stood upright and turned to walk off, she felt a hand softly grabbed her wrist and slightly pulled her back. Serena stared down at a now awaken Heeseung.

"Leaving so soon?" He flashed her a tired smile.

"Yes."

"Stay with me."

"No."

"I'm not going to do anything to you," He began before a soft giggle escape his lips, "Unless you want me to."

Please log in to read the full chapter