Twenty one

After the break up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Karina's room two best friends talked about the cold treatment they have been obtaining lately and they just couldn't believe it.

 

"I seriously don't get Giselle. She fought Yunjin for me, but she runs away whenever she sees me." Ningning spoke as she rested on Karina's bed. 

 

The taller didn't pay attention. She was looking if her ex girlfriend was online playing call of duty but she wasn't there "What is she doing? I have talked and flirted with Yeji, but she just doesn't care." she let out frustrated cause she wanted to kill her on the game.

 

The chinese girl continued scrolling instagram without saying a word. She didn't have head for anything else, but Giselle. "I wonder what she's doing now?" she thought stressed. 

 

Angry because Winter wasn't online, she grabbed the broken phone on her desk to look at it "Proof" she murmured as she thought about that night. 

 

-----

 

Seeing her knees bleeding, Yu Karina made her ex sit on the living room couch. "I have told many times to check your shoelaces." she told her angry. 

 

Kim Minjeong only sobbed at her disgrace, while her ex went to look for her mini first aid kit.

 

When she returned, she saw Winter doing her best to turn on the broken phone. 

 

"What are you doing?" Karina asked, sitting next to her. 

 

The brown haired looked at her "I had the proof of my innocence in here and now... *Cries loud like a little girl* 

 

Karina wiped her tears "Calm down, Winter... Stop crying like this." she said. 

 

"You don't know how much i worked for that.. Now you won't hear her confess" 

 

The black haired sighed "It doesn't really matter. I saw you and i can't delete that mental picture of you with another girl." she spoke upset, while Winter stood up "Are you for real? Are you that stubborn?" she asked, losing her cool.

 

Karina got up also "What do you expect me to do? congratulate you" she asked upset. 

 

Winter moved her head side to side "I can't believe how mean you can be!" she said angry at her ex

 

"Winter, what would have happened if this was the other way around?" 

 

The brown haired opened her eyes wide shocked at that "DON'T YOU DARE!" she yelled furious, then walked away. 

 

"Winter, your shoelaces!" Karina told her, but it was too late. The fool was already complaining on the floor, while crying in fetal position.

 

"Why do i have to suffer all the time?" 

 

"You deserved that." Karina said coldly as she annoyed her back with her right slipper. 

 

Winter higged her knees "You're cruel..." she sobbed.  

 

-------

 

Karina tried to turn on the damn object, but it didn't work. As her last resource she looked in one of her desk's dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter