Eleven

After the break up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Burning in jealousy and feeling like puking, an angry Kim Minjeong hid behind a tree to stalk her ex and her new love interest. It seemed they decided to have a picnic during lunch "I need her missing me." she murmured, debating what to do. For now she had two options, the first one was walk away and avoid trouble, and the second which consisted in her being a . 

 

"Be mature. You almost got this, so walk away for now" Winter told herself in a low tone of voice and ready to leave, but for some odd reason her legs did the opposite and walked where the two were. She cleared interrupting their sweet moment. 

 

Yeji looked very confused 

 

"Why are you guys so away from everyone? What are you planning? Btw, How's your toe?" Minjeong asked, sitting on the blanket next to Yeji and clinging on her arm.

 

Karina was confused for a few seconds, but then reacted "Having a private lunch and my toe is okay. Now you can leave." she told her coldly. 

 

"Really private. I wonder how you found this spot. i heard couples come here to kiss. Do you want to kiss?" Minjeong asked with flirty eyes that were hard to ignore

 

Karina was open mouthed, not believing her eyes

 

The cheer squad smiled "Yes." she answered fearless to see what she could get from any of the two. She didn't notice how Winter was fighting herself to not pull her by the hair and make her eat grass in this precise second.

 

Jealous and upset Karina grabbed a bunch of strawberries of the cute bowl she brought and shoved them In Winter's mouth "You seem hungry." she told her annoyed at her actions, but she didn't expect Winter would pull her by her arm to her. Both were having eyes contact while their foreheads were connected. 

 

Inmediately, Karina blushed and soon her ears were burning, while a wild Kim Minjeong swallowed all the strawberries very fast.

 

Yeji blinked a few times. 

 

"You want to kiss, i'll give you your kiss" Winter told her before kissing her ex lips passionately, letting Karina taste the rest of strawberry in . 

 

The cheear squad captain was too stunned to talk, she could only see how Karina made different complaining sounds, while Kim Minjeong continued holding her tight. 

 

Once the blondie bit her lip, she let go of those cheeks. "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" she yelled before standing up and walking away completely mad at how she liked that stolen kiss. 

 

Winter smiled as she cleaned the corner of . 

 

"What the hell j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter