Ten

After the break up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a coffee shop, Kim Minjeong waited for certain girl to arrive. She couldn't be more tense and nevous. It was clear that whatever that girl had to say will change the course of her life because if she did cheat on Karina, she will have to let her go once and for all. 

 

"Breathe..." Giselle told her

 

"I can't... Part of me want to hear her, but the other is scared. What if i slept with her?" Winter asked in panic. 

 

Giselle nodded a few times "Yeah, that would . I mean you don't even remember it. You're the worst lover ever. Could it be that you were really bad and your brain made you forget?" she asked. 

 

Winter looked at her best friend "It doesn't help, G" she told her, grabbing her shoulder and squeezing it hard 

 

"It hurts! You have to be mentally prepared for everything she could say." The japanese spoke, before removing her hand on her shoulder. 

 

The brown haired scratched her head with both hands. She just couldn't cope with the idea of losing Karina forever. How is she going to face her if she slept with another girl? They were supposed to be each other's first but no, she did it with another girl that she couldn't remember. 

 

"I'm a disgrace, G" 

 

"Calm down! We don't know yet if you are.. I rather believe you're not and even if you lost your virgity with another girl. It doesn't matter, you don't remember and you can tell Karina exactly that." 

 

Winter hit her head with both palms many times. 

 

"! ! stop! she's coming! Don't look like a loser" Giselle told her best friend before standing up and going to the counter to buy something and give the two some space. 

 

Kim Minjeong felt how her sould left her body now she didn't want to know, but it was already too late that girl was standing in front of her table. 

 

"Are you Kim Minjeong?" 

 

Winter nodded wanting to run away, however she pulled herself together "Yes, have a seat." she told her. 

 

"Wow. You look even cuter now. I'm Yunjin by the way." She said with a polite smile. 

 

Winter exhaled "Listen, i just.. i want to know what happened between us that night." she asked moving her leg nervously, while Giselle observed from a distance. She couldn't hear anything but she was sure her friend was a complete loser. 

 

Yunjin smiled "What do you mean?"  she asked confused. 

 

"I mean.. I was next to you." She answered wanting slam her head against the table. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter