The Birth

Shining Stars

 

Onew's Pov:
 
Violet, who was now 9 months pregnant, started her first contraction. She knelt down on the floor and hugged her stomach, gasping in pain. Saya, Minho, Tethelle, Maroua, and Meiying were but a few meters away. I was about 20-21 meters away from them when I noticed Violet fall to the ground clutching her stomach. I broke out into a run heading for Violet shouting her name. It was then that others turned and saw me running in their direction. Looking around they also found Violet on the ground. Just as they started to make their way over to her I rushed past them and knelt onto the floor next ot Violet.  
 
"Violet, what's wrong?" I asked her hair before finding Tethelle at my side and Minho pulling me up and away as Tethelle cheeked Violet over. 
 
My eyes stayed on Violet's form before Tethelle's voice aroused me from my stare."Onew I need you to take her to bedroom, I believe it has begun."
 
"Begun, what is going on?" I shouted out as I picked up Violet who still clutched at her stomach. 
 
"Violet is in Labour, and whether you both like it or not, you child will be born very soon, now get her in the bedroom!"
 
_______________________________________________
 
Seven hours later:
 
I was sitting next to Violet on the bed holding our new born baby girl in my arms as Tethelle covered Violet with a blanket to stop her from getting cold. Violet was gasping for breath and her head was flung back on the pillow. The others were standing around the bed looking at the tiny baby in my arms.I placed the baby in Violet's  arms and she looked down at what had plagued her for the last seven hours of labour. The Babies hair was brown, she had 2 little ears, 10 toes, 8 fingers and 2 thumbs then just n que she opened her little eyes to show bright blue pools.
 
"She's perfect." Violet whispered raising a finger to stoke her childs chubby cheeks and hold her little hand.  
 
"What are you going to name her?" Tethelle asked.
 
"Kailee." I said.
 
 Kailee must have been hungry cause she latched onto Violet's and on it trying to force milk out of her.Kailee led on Violet's chest and until she managed to get a source of food from her.She released her and a little milk dribbled from her mouthsbefore she set back on feeding again. 
 
Tethelle walking sround from the foot of the bed over to Violet's side and picked up Kailee once she had let go of Violet's . Minho gave her a small handtowel and she whipped off the milk on the babies mouth. I smiled as Kailee was given to me
and I held her close as she fell to sleep. 
 
I put Kailee in th bed next to me as everyone left to let us get some rest. Everytihng was perfect now I had a woderful wife and a beauitful daughter.
 
________________________________________
 
Sorry for the short chapter hope you enjoy the update.
 
Remember to comment and subscribe!
 
                                                                                       (Kailee)