Onew, are you alright

Shining Stars

Violet's Pov:

It has been a week since my birthday, I woke up to find Onew laying next to me. He had the blanket pulled up to cover his hole body, not even his head was abled to be seen.

I smiled at his cuteness and pulled the front of the blanket down revealing his face and gasped at how he looked. He was very pale and he was sweating. I put my hand on his forehead with made him flinch, he was burning up. When I removed my hand from Onew's forehead he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Vi, I don't feel so good, I'm so hot, and I have severe pain in my belly." Onew winned.

Onew had tears in his eyes, he seemed to be in a lot of pain.

"Is the pain here?" I asked putting my hand on his belly right below his belly button, and Onew scearmed in pain before I pulled my hand back.

"Yes!" Onew cried.

I noicted that his abdomen was swollen. I called a doctor and told him about Onew's symptoms , he asked me how long he has had severe pain in his stomach.

"Onew, he wants to know how long you've been in pain."

"24 hours."

I told the doctor what Onew had said and he told me that Onew has Appendicitis and that his appendix had bursted, but it was to late to save him.

"What do you mean it's to late!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, but once the appendix bursts we have to fix right then but it has been bursted for 24 hours, it's to late to save him, he will die withen the next 15 minutes to an hour, I'm sorry." The doctor said.

I started crying, no Onew can't die, not now, no, no, no!

"Vi, what's wrong?" Onew asked.

I turned to face him and sat down next to him on the bed. I told him everything the doctor said and he started crying as well.

"Oh Onew, I'm not ready for you to go." I cried.

"I know." 

Onew reached up and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down to lay on his chest. I tried to pull back but he wouldn't let me pull back.

"Onew, doesn't this hurt?"

"No, so much anymore, and besides, I want to go with you in my arms."

I lifted my head up to kiss his cheek, but he kissed my lips before I laid my head back down. I could feel his heartbeat slowing down, and could hear his breathing slow down as well.

Sunddenly Onew started humming, I didn't move I just stayed there listing to him when he started to sing.

"When ever you feel your world is crashing down on you, when ever you don't know where turn or what to do, don't look to far, you've got the guide to find your way, let your heart dicide, true to your heart, you must be true to your heart
that's when the heavens will part, show the world what you belive in, open your eyes, your heart can tell you no lies, and when you're true to your heart, then you've got all you need to make it through."

"I love you, Onew."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quite for a while, then I didn't feel Onew's heart anymore and I didn't hear him breathing. I got up and saw his eyes were closed, I shook him a little hoping he would wake up, but he didn't. I started crying again and laid my head on his chest, breathing him in before he was gone forever.

"Onew, I love you, please don't go, Please open your eyes, please. ONEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"