The Date

Shining Stars

 

Meiying's Pov:
 
 I took a shower and put on so nice clothes and meet Jonghyun at the cafa down the block from our dorm. 
 
"So, what are the plans for today since want to hangout with so badly?"I asked sitting down at our table. 
 
"Well, how about we go for a walk in the park and then we can shop around town." Joghyun said with a sheepish grin.
 
"Okay."
 
"Cool so, it's a date then." He smirked and looked at me with a devilish expression.
 
"Aniyo, It's not." I whined.
 
"I'll make you a deal then."
 
"A deal?" 
 
"It's considered a date, if I get you to kiss me." 
 
"Okay, it's a deal." I said with a smirk. 
 
There was no way I was going to kiss him, it's the most impossible thing that could ever happen. No way, it won't happen.
 
"You can't kiss me though, I have to do it."
 
He nodded with smile.
 
"So, lets go to the park.” Jonghyun said, grinning, and held out his hand to me, expecting me to take it. 
 
Oh, if he thinks this is going to be easy, he is so wrong.
 
"Okay." I got up from the table and walked to the door, completely ignoring his hand. This is going to be fun. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
We reached the park in a matter of minutes and walked along a stone path that was next to a river. It was relaxing how we could hear the sound of kids playing off in the distance and the sight of the river was beyond beautiful.
 
"This is really pretty." I said while walking with him. Our hands kept brushing against each other casually since we were walking so close together. Eventually, he just took my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I blushed, but couldn't find my voice to protest.
 
"You're prettier."
 
"Thanks." I said quietly. He looked at me with a shy smile and nodded. 
 
"What's your favorite thing about being an idol?" Jonghyun asked.
 
"I like that I get to share my talents and knowing that maybe it will inspire someone else to follow their dreams."
 
Jonghyun sat down on a bench, I sat next to him, since we were still holding hands. I thought it was wierd that our hands fit perfectly, like two halves that form a whole. 
 
"How is living with two three month old babies and a one on the way in a few weeks?"
 
"It's okay, sometimes it loud but we can deal with it."
 
"Great, that's one reason I like you some much."
 
I blushed. 
 
He smiled and started leaning in, my eyes gazed down at his lips.
 
 Before I knew it, I did it. I leaned in, closing the space between us. Our lips met. I closed my eyes, as did he. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. It was like an electric spark went through my body, giving me a thrilling feeling as I kissed him. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I was in total utter bliss.  
 
I pulled away from Jonghyun, I couldn't believe I had just kissed him. 
 
"I-I need to go. I'll be seeing you." I said as I left the park and ran back to dorm.
 
___________________________________