I can't deal with this

Shining Stars

__________________________________________________________________________

Maroua's Pov:

 

I was walking out of the bathroom when I heard yelling coming from Violet's and Onew's room. I walk over to door and put my ear on the door to get a listen.

"Onew, I love you, please don't go, please open your eyes, please. ONEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" 

Oh my god, did something happen to Onew, I knocked on the door, but nobody came to open or even told me to came in, I stood there a little longer until I could hear sobbing comeing from behide the door. I knocked again but still nothing, I opened the door and saw Violet laying on Onew crying. Why was she crying?

"Violet, why are you crying?" I asked, sitting down beside her.

"It's Onew." Violet sobbed without looking up, that's when I noicted that she was laying on Onew's chest.

"What about him, is he alright?"

"No, he's dead Maroua!" Violet sobbed again, this time looking up at me.

"What, how."

"His appendix  bursted, and it was to late to save him, he died just a few minutes ago."

"OMG, I'm so sorry." I said pulling Violet into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Violet had fallen asleep, I called someone to pick up Onew body. They came and got him within an hour, I had told the others memebers and Onew's members as well. Everyone was very upset, Violet more than anyone.

It has been seven hours since I saw Violet, I thought I someone should check on her. Tethelle offered and walked away, making her way down the hallway.

 

Tethelle's Pov:

 

Once I got to Violet's room I saw that the door was open but Violet wasn't there, there was a note on the pillow. Walking over to the bed I picked up the note to read it.

The note said, "When woke up I realised I wasn't dreaming about Onew's death, I don't know what to without him, who ever finds this note please tell everyone I love them and I find someone to fill my place. Goodbye, Violet."

What was she planing on doing, I dropped the note and ran out of the room and pasted the bathroom but stopped when I saw Violet, I walked backwards to the door again. Violet was still in her pj's looking into the mirror with tears in her eyes, I heard her start talking.

"I'm sorry Onew, but I can't live without you, I need to be with you, I know you might be mad at me for this, but I need you with me."

"Violet, what are you doing?" I asked.

I saw her look at me thought the mirror and she look at the pills by the sink, I saw the bottle beside them and noitced that they were sleeping pills. Theere were  at least seven of those pills on the counter by Violet.

Sunddenly Violet said I'm sorry before grabbing the pills and a cup of water and putting them all in , before closing and locking the bathroom door. Leaving me outside the door, hitting it hoping to break it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's Pov:

 

I put seven sleeping pills into my mouth and put the cup of water to my lips to fill my mouth with water before swallowing  the pills. I had filled the bathtub with water, I walked over to tub already feeling sleeply, and climb in. As I sat down in the tub the water started fall out of the tub and on to the floor.

I laid back and slowly put my head underwater, as I was doing this I heard Tethelle beating on the door, telling me not to do this, but didn't listen. Once I was under the water I fall asleep, slowly drowning, with noitceing from me being asleep.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter