Are you okay?

Shining Stars

Onew' POV

 

We waited and waited. It seemed like hours, I was getting tired of waiting. Just then, a nurse came through big double doors and approached us. Immediately I jumped up from my chair and attacked her with my questions.

 

"IS SHE ALRIGHT? CAN I SEE HER? IS THE BABY ALRIGHT?"

 
The nurse just continued to be in her calm mood. "Any kind of information is confidential, may I ask what your relationship is to Mrs Lee?"
 
"I’m Lee Onew, her husband and the father of her baby." She made a note in a file she was carrying.
 
"Well, all I can say at this point, is that the doctor will be out very shortly to inform you about her condition…"
 
"But you just asked me who I was and that information is confidential! Please! I just want to know SOMETHING!" I begged her
 
"I’m sorry, I was just checking… the doctor will be with you in a moment…" She bowed and disappeared around the corner.
 
I ran both of my hands through my hair in frustration as Minho tapped my back
 
"It’ll be ok…don’t worry.."
 
I took deep breaths to calm myself down but nothing seemed to work.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another fifteen torturing minutes passed and still nothing…

Every time the doors were pushed open I would jump up from my seat just to see another nurse or paramedic walking passed us

"UHHHGGGG" I growled, pulling my hair back violently. A split-second later the door snapped open again.

This time, though an older man, wearing white clothing and gloves was revealed behind them, guided by the nurse I had just spoken to.

"He’s her husband and the father of the baby, doctor." The nurse explained as they came up to me.

"Dr, Kim Dong, I was the doctor who conducted the surgery."

"Doctor, please…I just need to know what is going on." I begged him.

"Mister Lee, I'm going to start by saying, Violet and your baby are both fine, but that was quite a scare. They are both healthy, but we will need Violet to stay here for a few days, just to be sure she's okay."

Ahhh, Violet is okay, my baby was fine too.

THANK GOD!!

"She is awake now, I'm sure she would love to see you."

I nodded and followed the doctor to Violet's room.  Violet looked at me the moment I walked into the room, she smiled softly at me. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Okay, just a little a tired."

I smiled, "That's great, because I was really scared, I thought I might have lost you."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is another chapter

hope you enjoy the update

Remember to comment and subscribe .