Parents

Shining Stars

 

Three mouths later:
 
Violet's Pov:
 
It has been three mouths since Violet was shot and now she's doing great, Tethelle had a check upfor the baby a few weeks ago and everything is great, but she also found she is having twins, Minho was shocked but very happy.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
When I woke up, I felt something around my waist, it was Onew's arm. I look at his face, it was so cute, he has such an angelic face, this is a nice way to start the day, waking up with a cute angel beside you.
 
I slowly move Onew's arm, hoping that he wouldn't wake up, but too bad, he was awaken.
 
"Good Morning." I said
 
He sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Morning." he said
 
"How's your sleep?"
 
"Very good, sleeping and waking up with you is awesome."
 
I smiled, " Good, I have news for you."
 
"What?" Onew asked strocking my cheek.
 
"My family is coming for a vist, they will be here by noon today."
 
"Really, that's great, you know this is the first time I'll meet them, you have told me alot about them but I'v never really meet them."
 
I smiled and kissed Onew quickly before getting out of bed, I walked into the living room and saw Tethelle and Minho sitting on the sofa. Minho was laying his head on Tethelle's tummy and talking to babies, I thought that was so sweet and cute.
 
"Oh, good morning Violet." Tethelle greeted.
 
I smiled and bowed my head to her before going to make some breakfast for me and Onew. Once I was finished making our breakfast, I put our food on a tray and walked back to my room, I sat our food on the nightstand and wait for Onew to come back to the bed room.
 
 After about five minutes Onew walked into the room with a towel wrapped around him and smiled at me before sitting on the bed next to me.
 
"It looks good."
 
"Thanks, let's eat up."
 
After we finished eating Onew he laid back on the bed with a big smile.
 
"Onew, are you going to get dressed now?"
 
"Maybe, why, does me being like this bother you?"
 
"No, I'v seen you this way before, it's just my family will be here any minute."
 
Onew gave small laugh as he sat up and kissed my cheek sweetly before walking over to the dresser to find some clothes.
 
Ding Dong!!!
 
Hearing the door bell I walk to the front door and opened it to meet the faces of my family.
 
"Hey, I have missed you guys so much!" I yelled in English.
 
I invited my family in and walking them to the living room to meet the others.
 
"ONEW!"
 
Onew came out of the bedroom with smile and bowed as he walked in.
 
"Guys, this is my family, my dad Brian, my younger brother Adam and my grandma and grandpa, Ginger and Larry." I said in korean.
 
"My family don't speak korean, so they won't understand." I said my memebers.
 
"Daddy, Adam, grandma, papa, these are my memebers, Meiying, Saya, Maroua and of course you know Tethelle, and this is." I paused walking over to Onew.
 
"This is Onew my husband."
 
"Nice to meet you." Onew said in english, bowing his head.
 
"You speak english?" Brain asked.
 
"Yes, a little." Onew replyed.
 
"Wow, I'm really going to like this vist." Adam said with a grin.