Go Away

Shining Stars

Minho's Pov:

 

After I had left Starla in the dressing I ran to the hallway that Tethelle had run in and I found Tethelle with her memembers and the SHINee members, she wasn't crying anymore, but she looked majorly mad and upset, I could tell she was fighing the tears.

She looked up and our eyes met, a shiver of pain and guilt washed over me.

She started walking towards me with a frown on her beautiful face, her eyes showed no emotion, the rest of the SHINee members and Shining Stars memembers stayed behind, watching the scene fold out in front of them.

I thought she was going to yell at me, I thought she was going to be angry, she was an inch away from me, still walking, still with no emotion. 

I thought she was going to talk to me, but all she did was pass by me, she didn't say a word and just kept walking away from me.

"Tethelle" I yelled and turned around swiftly to see her still walking,  I followed her.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tethelle kept walking ahead of me, despite my calls and protests. I couldn't get her to stop, she wouldn't listen, she wouldn't even turn around to look at me, all I want her to do is look at me, to acknowledge that I was there.

"Tethelle, please stop walking away from me, just stop, please!” I pleaded, trailing behind her.

Just like before she didn't listen to my plead, she didn't stop either, she didn't look or say anything, she just kept walking, everystep she took away from just broke my heart.   

We had ended up back at the Shining Stars dorm with the others trailing behind us silently as the drama folded out, they hadn't said a word since Tethellestormed out.

I watched as she threw her jacket onto the ground in the hallway as she was going to her room, “Tethelle!” I screamed while we were in the hallway, I got close enough and grabbed her wrist, but she pulled away instantly.

“What?!” She yelled, turning toward me with eyes full of pain.  

  Tears formed in my eyes as we stood there, I looked in her eyes which were glaring at me with pain, hate, anger and sadness.

"How could you kiss someone else, I thought you loved, we are getting married, how could you.” Tethelle yelled before she walked away, slamming the bedroom door.

I ran a hand through my hair, trying to keep back the tears, it felt like I would collapse at any moment, she wouldn't even give me a chance to explain. 

"I do love you very very much, please give me a chance to explain, please, just give me a chance." I said staring at the closed bedroom door.

I walked back to the living room and stood there in front of everyone, Onew, Violet, Meiying, Saya, Maroua, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin.

"Are you guys mad at me too?"

"No, we're not, we just don't understand." Onew said.

"I didn't do anything, she kissed me, I didn't kiss her."

"Well, then why don't you tell Tethelle!" Violet yelled.

"I tried but she would not give me a chance."

"Just give her time to cool down, but until then I think you guys should take a break for awhile." Meiying said.

"Alright, I understand, just let me know when she is ready to talk."

I smiled and bow to the girls and walk of the dorm with the rest of the SHINee memebers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's Pov:

Tethelle has been in our room for many hours since Minho left.

I quickly go into the room and saw Tethelle laying on the bed, still crying.

"Tethelle, why won't you talk to him, is something going on between those two?" I asked sitting on the bed next to her.

"I don't know, maybe."

"What makes you think he would leave you and go to her?"

"Because he has feeling for her!"

"What?"

"Starla and Minho use to date, but they broke up and have been friends since then, but Starla has tried many things to tear us apart because she still wants him, and I asked him if he still had feeling for her a while ago and he said just a little because she his first girlfriend."

"So you think because he still has feeling for her he wants her back and that's why they kissed?"

"Yes."

"Tethelle, you know that's not true, he loves you more than you'll ever know."

"Yes, but I just need time to think and calm my self down, before I can talk to him."

"Alright, just know he loves you." I said walking out of the room.

_______________________________________________________________