The Interview

Shining Stars

It's eight o'clock in the morning, Meiying was the only one awake making breakfast while the others were still sleeping.

After finishing cooking breakfast, Meiying went to wake the others.

The first was Saya, when Meiying leaned down to wake her, Saya rolled over whimpering. "Five more minutes."

"Saya, wake up we have a schedule today."

Saya rolled over to face her with a frown, "Okay." Saya said, getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom.

Nexted was Maroua, Meiying picked up a pillow that was on the floor by her bed and hitting her on the back of the head with it.

Maoura jerked her head up, looking at Meiying with a glare.

"Wake up, we have a schedule." Meiying said walking away.

Then Meiying walked across the hall to Tethelle's room, once she opened the door she got hit in the face with Tethelle's pillow.

Meiying bent down to pick it up and throw it back at her hitting her in the , making her moan loudly.

"Tethelle, get your lazy up or I will dump cold water on you."

"I don't wanna get up, I just to sleep more, I'm tired."

Meiying sigh and walked over to Violet's room and saw that she was faceing the wall and Meiying just stood by her bed, looking a her.

About a minute later Violet rolled over to look her with a small smile.

"Good morning, Unnie." Violet greeted.

"I love that you're so easy to wake up, you are so much easier then the one at the other end of the hall!" Meiying Yelled.

"I heard that!" Tethelle yelled from her room.

"You were meant too." Meiying replied walking back into Tethelle's room.

Tethelle groned and laid her head back down and fell asleep again.

Meiying got frustrated and walked to the kitchen to get a cup of water before walking back to Tethelle room.

Tethelle was still sleeping, Meiying smiled as she poured the water on Tethelle's head.

Tethelle screamed and quickly jumped out of her bed running after Meiying.

Once Tethelle stop chasing Meiying she went to take a shower and joined the others who were eating breakfast.

After they were done eating, they left the there dorm and the building to meet there manager.

"Ready girls?" The manager asked.

"Yes." Meiying said.

"Manager Sarah, what is our schedule for today ?" Violet asked.

"Your guys have a interview, practice and fanmeeting." The Manager replied.

Everyone sighs before getting into the van, The manger drove them to the place for the interview.

"Welcome!" the person at the front desk said.

"Hi, where are we having our interview." The manager asked.

The guy at the front desk turned to look at the girls, "Oh my gosh, are you Shining Stars?"

The girls nodded.

"Cool, I'm a huge fan, anyway your interview is on the 7th floor in room 107."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to push the button!" Saya screamed and ran to the elevator.

The others followed, Saya pressed the button and the doors closed.

The elevator stated going up and soon stopped, once the doors open the girls went out.

Once they found room 107, they walked into the room and sat in the chairs that they provided.

After everyone was ready, the host walked in and sat down, then the cameras came on.

"Hello, and welcome today's show, our guests today our Shining Stars.!" The host said to the camera.

The girls stand up and bow, "Hello, we are Shining Stars!"

"Please introduce yourselves." The host said as the girls sat down.

"I am Meiying the leader."

"I am Saya."

"I am Tethelle, the awsome rapper."

"I am Maroua."

"I am Violet the cute maknae."

"Wah, You guys are so cute!" The host said.

"Thank you!" The girls said together.

"Well lets get on with our interview, can you explain eachothers personality?"

Violet said smiling, "I will start with Tethelle, she can be very funny at times, mostly when she is in the shower."

Tethelle started blushing and covered her face with hers hands, embarrassed.

"What does she do that's funny in the shower?" The host asked.

"She will rap, very loudly, and when she comes out, we tell her that we heard her rapping, then she will asked if we were listing at the door, and we say we don't have to cause you loud." Violet said, giggling.

Tethelle uncovered her face, and said,"Yes, I do that a lot when I'm in the shower, but you know Meiying will nag at us alot, she will always tell us to keep our room clean and make sure we get our work done."

"Saya always show her true feeling, she never tries to hide it." Meiying said.

"Tethelle, Violet, I heard you two are married to someone from SHINee, is that true?" The host asked.

"Yes, I'm married to Minho and Violet's married to Onew." Tethelle replied.

"Wow, how long have you been together?"

"We started dating a month after we debuted, so about three years." Violet said.

"That's a long time, how about you three, do you have boyfriends?"

"No, we don't." Saya said.

"Have you had boyfriends before?" The host asked.

"Yes, I had one a few years ago, it lasted about 6 month." Maroua said.

"I had one a few months ago, it last about six weeks." Saya answered.

"And I had mine before I finished school, it last 11 months." Meiying replied.

"Do you guys have your own rooms?"

"Aniyo, me, Maroua and Saya share a room while Tethelle shares her room with Minho and Violet shares her's with Onew." Meiying said.

"Tethelle, we had SHINee on the show a few weeks ago and Minho said that you thorw your pillow at anyone who wakes you up when you don't want to get up."

"It's true, you have no idea how manys times she will throw her pillow at you!" Violet explained.

"It's just something I've always done and it's my way of saying go away."

The host laughed,"That's kind of odd, but very cute."

"Well thats all for today,good bye." The host said facing the camera.

Once the show ended they left to go the fanmeeting. 

 __________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chapter to the rewrite

hope you enjoy the update

Remember to comment and subscribe