Stop arguing!

Shining Stars

 

Three Mouths Later:
 
Violet's Pov:
 
"Good Morning, Vi." Meiying said as I walked into the kitchen.
 
"Is it really morning if you've never gone to sleep?"I said. sitting down at table with others.
 
"If you need so more sleep you should start wearing earplugs like me." Meiying said.
 
"Oh, can I use those tonight?" Minho asked.
 
"Minho." Tethelle mumbled.
 
"What, I need some sleep so I started to think clearly."
 
"How many years do you plan to sleep." Meiying teased.
 
"If you didn't want to get up with the twins you should just say so." Tethelle said.
 
"Ok, I don't want to get up with the twins."
 
"Oh your getting up with the twins, I'm doing this alone."
 
"But what is the point, I get up and I hand them to you, that's it, it would be different if I was feeding them or something but I'm not built that way, these wells are dry." Minho said moving his hands over his chest.
 
Tethelle and Minho got a angry at each other and walked out of the kitchen.
 
"So, where's Onew." Saya asked.
 
"He had a schedule  early this morning." I said.
 
"Cool" Saya replyed as everyone got on with there breakfast.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"I just don't think it's fair that you always want me to change the twins." Minho said with an angry tone.
 
"Well I feel like I'm taking care of what into the the babies, so logically ..."
 
"So logically, you would clean up what you started." 
 
"No Minho logically..."
 
"Whoa whoa  Minho, Tethelle, you two really need to stop arguing, hey I tell you what, tonight Onew and I will watch Sophie and Sabrina so you guys can go out and have some fun." I said.
 
"Is anyone checking on  the twins?" Maroua asked walking out of the hall way.
 
"We have a moniter. " Minho replyed.
 
"Welcome to the 20th century , Maroua." Tethelle said.
 
Maroua grabbes the moniter from the tabled and turns it on, and the twins cries could now be heard throw the moniter.
 
"And it's the 21st century." Maroua said sitting the moniter down again and walking away.
 
Tethelle gets up from the sofa and walks to the hall, before stopping to turn to Minho who was still sitting a chair."Are you coming?"
 
"Well of course, if I wasn't there to hand them to you the hole sistum would break down."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
That night:
 
I was coming home after picking Onew up from his schedule and when we walked in we saw Tethelle and Minho sitting in the living room. Tethelle had her shirt open and had the pump on her filling some bottles with milk.
 
"Oh good lord." I said covering Onew eyes as I pushed to our room.
 
"Tethelle, you had to do this in the living room?" I asked sitting down next to Minho.
 
"Well, you know it's your fault I have to do this, if you hadn't got Minho so exiced about going out I wouldn't have to sit here and have my racuumed." 
 
"The women who lives next door had hers sampoed, there just like new haha." I joked.
 
"Hey do you think that if you fell asleep, these would just keep all the moisture out of you until you became like a raisin ?" Minho asked.
 
"You can see how happy I am to have dinner with this man." Tethelle said fixing her shirt.
 
Pushing them to the door I said, "Alright you guys go out and have fun, don't think out the babies, don't talk about the babies, don't even say the word babies."
 
Tethelle walked out of the dorm with her head down,"What?"I asked.
 
"I miss my babies." Tethelle said before walking off.
 
Sunddenly Key came up to the door before I could close it.
 
"What's wrong with Tethelle?"
 
"Gee, I don't know, she's a mother of twins, you think she's be happier, anyway what can I do you for?"
 
"I need to talk to Meiying is she here?"
 
"Yes, she is, Meiying!"
 
Meiying came walking up the door, bowing to Key as I walked off.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Meiying's Pov:
 
"What is it?"
 
"I need you to go on a date with Jonghyun."
 
"A date with Jonghyun, lets see..."I said looking outing the  window to see outside.
 
"What are you doing?"
 
"Checking for flying pigs."
 
"I need you too so he will stop talking about it, he been talking about asking you out for mouths he hasn't for some reason."
 
"Okay, I'll go out with him, but it not going to be a date understand?"
 
"Yes, thanks."
 
"Yeah, whatever."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tethelle's Pov:
 
I can came to table we were at in the cafe, and sat down. "This was a great idea, I feel free." Minho said as I sat down.
 
I smiled, "How was the salad bar?" He asked.
 
"Good, I got baby corn and little baby carrorts and baby letices." I said, tearing up.
 
"Hey, Violet said we'er not going to talk about that."
 
"Why not uh, I am thinking about it to much or are you not thinking."
 
"So this is my promble?"
 
"Well maybe it is."
 
"I knew it, you think I'm a bad father."
 
"I didn't say that."
 
"Well, just to let you I love thoes two little girls, and just becasue I don't check on them few minutes or jump up the moment they cry doesn't mean I don't."
 
"I know."
 
"Good, then stop talking about it."
 
I took a deep breath, "Minho..."
 
"I'm a bad parent!" Minho said with a upset tone.
 
"What?"
 
"I don't like my babies!"
 
"Why?"
 
"Well, they cry so much and they don't sleep and they smell, I mean I love them but...."
 
"Can I tell you something?" I asked.
 
"What, it can't be wrost them me saying I don't like our own babies."
 
"I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE THEM EITHER!"
 
"What?"
 
"I try but it's never enough , I mean I love them too, but god, they are like this tiny little guest that won't go away, and they are only three mouths old."
 
"So you are a bad parent too?"
 
"Yes."
 
"I love you so much!" Minho said pulling me into a hug.
 
_______________________________________________________
 
 hope you enjoy the update.
 
Remember to comment and subscribe!