The Truth

Shining Stars

Tethelle's Pov:

 

I have been in the bathroom for many hours since I found out I was having a baby, I looked up at the clock on the wall, it was pretty late, I though the others might be asleep by now.

I opened the bathroom door to peek out and all the lights were off, meaning the others were sleeping, I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to Violet's bedroom.

When I finally reached the the bedroom, I opened the door making sure not to make to much noise, I peeked around and saw Violet was sleeping with Onew asleep next to her, Violet left the lamp on, oh poor thing she must have been really tired.

I yawned and walked inside and closed the door behide me quielty then walked over and sat on her bed next to her, I breathed before I started to wake her up. 

 I poked her making her groan and turn away, I groaned shaking her.

"Go away!" She groaned.

I grinned my teeth a little, "Violet, wake up!" I said, pullling a pillow out from under her and used all my force and hit her in the face.

She jumped up, "Tethelle, what was that for, go to sleep!"

She yawned then fell back down, she was half awake now, that would have to do.

"Violet, I have something important to tell you!" I said shaking her.

She turned and looked at me and sat up, turning to face me.

"What is it Tethelle?"

"Violet I."

She looked at me moving closer, wanting to know what I was going to say.

"I'm."

She groaned, "just spit it out."

"You were right, I am Pregnant, I took a pregnancy test and pasted it." I whispered.

"Well, that's great, since you wanted a baby right?"

"Yes, I do want a baby." I said with a smile.

"Are you going to tell Minho?"

"Tell Minho what?" Onew asked, raising his head up to look at me.

"Nothing." I whispered.

"Tethelle, you can tell Onew, he won't tell anyone."

"Fine, but Onew, if you tell Minho, I'll hurt you."

"Okay, I promies." Onew said softly.

"I'm pregnant with Minho's baby."

Onew mouth dropped,"Really, and you're going to tell him right?"

"Yes, but I still need to make up with him you know."

"That's good, because Minho has been asking about you alot." Onew said.

I smile,"Well, it's pretty late, so lets go to sleep." I said, walking out of the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day:

 

I knocked on the door to SHINee's dorm, thinking to myself while I was waiting for someone to open the door for it not to be Minho to open the door.

Taemin opened the door and let me in, as I walked in I asked, "Is Key here?"

"Yeah, he's around here somewhere."

I followed Taemin to living and sat down on the couch as he stopped in the middle of the room.

"KEY!"

"WHAT!"

"TETHELLE'S HERE, SHE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!"

"COMING!"

Taemin walked out of the room and left me sitting on the couch, waiting for Key.

After a few minutes Key walked into the room and smiled at me as he sat down next to me.

"Hey, how are you?" Key asked.

"I'm fine, I need to asked you about babies."

"Babies, why."

"Because I'm pregnant, and I need to know what I should do to have a heathly baby."

"Ok, well just eat right, don't stress yourself and make sure to get a lot of rest."

"Is that all?"

"Yes, pretty much."

"Cool, thanks, um, by the way is Minho here?"

"No, he has a schedule." 

"Can I wait here until he gets back?"

"Of coruse." Key said with a big smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later:

 

Minho walked in room and noiced me on the couch, he gave me a smile.

"Hey Minho."

"So, you're talking to me now?"

"Yes."

"Great because I want to take you somewhere, so I came explain everything to you."

"Take me where?"

"You'll see." Minho said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the dorm.

We arrived at a very nice restaurant , we sat at our table and ate our food.

"Tethelle, I have to tell you want happened that day, if you will be let me exlpain?"

I nodded looking into his eyes.

"It was Starla who kissed me, I promies you with all my heart I didn't kiss her, she sunddley kissed me when you walked into room, so we have a fight and break up, so she could have me."

I looked anyway from with a frown, "I'm sorry, I didn't give you a chance to explain, it's I was in shock after seeing what I saw, and wasn't thinking clearly and I know you still have feeling for her, so I thought you wanted her back, I'm so sorry."

Minho reached over the table and grabbed my hand, "It's okay, but know this, I still have feeling for her, but my feeling for you are so much more stronger, I also have one more thing to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Do you still want to be married to me?" Minho asked, playing with the ring on my finger.

I looked at him a smile,"Of course I do you idoit, I love you and want to be with you forever."

Minho smiled and reached across the table agian and kissed me passionately.

"I have a song I want to sing for you that will exlpain what I was feeling during the seven weeks we were apart." Minho said getting up and walking over the small stage in the restaurant.   (The song) [http://youtu.be/cGs8vtjDxxY  ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once he was finished singing he walked back over to the table and sat down.

"Minho, that was so beauitful, I love it."

Minho smiled at me,"Minho, I have something to tell you."

"What it is honey."

"You remember when I said I wanted to have a baby?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm late."

"What's late?"

"You know my time of mouth."

"Yes."

"It's late, it hasn't come."

"Okay, and."

I laugh,"Minho, I'm pregnant."

"Really, how far along are you?"

"One month."

"That's great."

"I love you, honey abs."

"I love you too."

____________________________________________________________________________